Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-24-2013, 04:44 PM   #1
Sexual

Nuclear The Naked Jumper

This is created as a break from The Campfire story. I'll update each periodically, but this is more likely to last longer mainly due to it being completely fiction rather than being based on real events.

Also, I love Sci-Fi
=========================Prologue================= =========

Alex was a normal teenage girl at Red River High; however, she had yet to learn about her true identity. She led a fairly stereotypical teenage life. Alex had fairly wealthy parents, she did fairly well in academics, and she was on the volleyball team. She had overcome self-esteem issues that she got in middle school, and Alex was having the best times of her life. Alex was a seventeen year old with about 5' 3" with amazing B cup breasts and a fit ass. She was actually getting a fair amount of attention from the boys, much to the dismay of her female classmates.

This leads up to a conflict between her and the girls in her grade, while the boys in her grade lust after her. These are the events that lead up to the story within this post.

==========Chapter One Part One: The Plan========================

"All right girls, clean up!" Coach Maxwell yelled at the Volleyball team. They had practice before school this week due to scheduling issues with some clubs, so the girls had to shower right before going to first period.

Alex was glistening with sweat all over her face and chest. She smiled as she walked with her team to the locker room to shower. When she got in she quickly pulled of her shirt and shorts.

The other girls looked hatefully at Alex, her perfect figure on full display in only underwear before all of the other girls. Ironically, Alex had no clue the girls hated her so much. Alex strutted half naked, having no self esteem issues anymore. The girls looked away, annoyed at her perfect figure. Alex put her clean clothes on a bench outside the shower. The girls whispered at one another as Alex got in the shower. When the water was turned on, her bra and panties were set on the floor of the shower stall.

The girls decided to embarrass her in front of all the school, and so began to mobilize the plan to do so. The girls set her panties just outside of the locker room where she could try to grab it while still inside. Meanwhile, they locked all the towels and other clothes in lockers.

Alex tried to find her towel inside the shower booth, but couldn't. "Hey, can you guys see my towel anywhere?" Not hearing a response, she poked her head out of the booth. When she couldn't see her clothes, or towel, she walked out of the booth. When Alex looked out of the room, she saw her panties out in the gym. She quickly peeked around, and when she saw nothing through the small crack, she tried to use her foot to reach it. It was just out of reach, and she was inches from revealing her lower body to anyone in the gym. "Screw it." She groaned, letting go of the door to bend over and get it. Suddenly, the door slammed behind her. Alex blushed beet red as she tried to pull on the locker room door, but it was locked completely. Alex saw her towel was on the other side of the gym. She quickly ran across the gym and wrapped herself in her towel, but it was obvious she was completely nude from the waist up. To get let in the locker room, she would have to go to the office, on the other side of the school. Her heart sunk as she heard the bell ring that meant the school doors were unlocked.
================================================== ========

Okay, I'm curious about these "vote for outcome" stories, should I do it or not? I like the idea of the readers choosing the outcome, but it also seems to ruin the surprise of reading. What should I do?
Sexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:45 AM   #2
Boogyman57
Account Banned

Very good. Could you keep going? Very hot

Dislikes: pain, anal, blackmail.

Limits: public, family, freinds
Boogyman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 12:40 PM   #3
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I like the start and if you have ideas then I would go with your ideas
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:46 AM   #4
collegeguy19

Nice start. Keep it going
collegeguy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 06:07 PM   #5
Sexual

Alex quickly hid behind the bleachers after hearing the doors to the gym open. Her still dripping body was moving quickly as she breathed, being able to see people through the cracks, but she was entirely naked. This was almost entirely too much for her. She was horny as she had ever been.

Her lips swelled up with her arousal level. She stuck her hand between her legs as she began masturbating to the thought of being naked before all these people without being seen. It was almost something out of erotica.

When her crush, the boy's basketball captain, walked in her stroking intensified. As she began nearing orgasm while the boy practiced basketball, the bleachers began closing for the boys to have more room on the court to practice. Alex orgasmed loudly, and the bleachers stopped their stacking process. Then a head popped around the corner, "are you all right?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Sexual; 01-17-2014 at 06:11 PM.
Sexual is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk