Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-20-2013, 11:00 PM   #1
torturethiscnt

Heart 22F home alone for five days

I will be home alone for five days starting on the 28th and I want to be totally controlled by people on the internet during this period. How I sleep, what I eat, what I wear, etc.

I have rope, a ring gag, dildo, butt plugs, wooden spoons, hairbrush, duct tape, the usual household items, clothespins, binder clamps of varying sizes, leather belts and rubber bands.

I like pain, humiliation, and bondage.

Tools: rope, rubber bands, dildo, butt plug, ring gag, clothespins, nipple clamps, vibrator, anal beads
torturethiscnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:16 PM   #2
Remington12

I want you to put the butt plug in your ass, clothes pins on your nipples and pussy lips. Grind your clit on tge carpet until it is bright red and sore
Remington12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:25 PM   #3
MasterByRemote
getDare Sweetheart

Default Humiliation

Seeing as you like humiliation, every window must be open at all times when you are home and you must be naked with your ring gag and butt plug at all times except for when you are required to wear an item of clothing for a dare.

Kik: iamnotjameshardy
Snapchat: masterbyremote
MasterByRemote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:26 PM   #4
torturethiscnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterByRemote View Post
Seeing as you like humiliation, every window must be open at all times when you are home and you must be naked with your ring gag and butt plug at all times except for when you are required to wear an item of clothing for a dare.
May I remove the gag to eat and drink?

Tools: rope, rubber bands, dildo, butt plug, ring gag, clothespins, nipple clamps, vibrator, anal beads
Old 12-20-2013, 11:42 PM   #5
atvcrash1

You must not orgasm and must always have a butt plug in for the entire week.
atvcrash1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:49 PM   #6
lez.lexi

your toilet scrubber bristles are your new masturbation toy,.. you will rub your cunt and breasts with them every other hour. You will be wearing the plug all day long

Interested in: teasing, training, pushing boundaries of subbies
lez.lexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:52 PM   #7
cactusbix
getDare Sweetheart

When you pee, you must do it in the bathtub on all fours with one leg in the air. Insert a toothbrush or hairbrush in your ass so doggy has a tail. You are to do this from this point forward until I grant you permission to pee normally.

Edit: or you can insert the toilet scrubber that Lexi mentioned.

Last edited by cactusbix; 12-20-2013 at 11:54 PM.
cactusbix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:12 AM   #8
torturethiscnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvcrash1 View Post
You must not orgasm and must always have a butt plug in for the entire week.
I'm not allowed to orgasm until March anyway...

butt plug- noted

Old 12-21-2013, 12:24 AM   #9
torturethiscnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusbix View Post
When you pee, you must do it in the bathtub on all fours with one leg in the air. Insert a toothbrush or hairbrush in your ass so doggy has a tail. You are to do this from this point forward until I grant you permission to pee normally.

Edit: or you can insert the toilet scrubber that Lexi mentioned.
my shower might be too small but i'll try

Old 12-21-2013, 12:25 AM   #10
torturethiscnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lez.lexi View Post
your toilet scrubber bristles are your new masturbation toy,.. you will rub your cunt and breasts with them every other hour. You will be wearing the plug all day long
rub cunt and breasts with toilet scrubber every two hours, got it!

Old 12-21-2013, 12:32 AM   #11
Wardell

During your week alone you are not to sleep in a bed, or even a bedroom. You will empty out a broom closet and place a couple of blankets on the floor. While you sleep in ther you'll remain naked, and must not come out until morning. If you need to use the toilet, you'll use a bucket inside the closet and empty it in the morning.

I'll be retiring from getDare soon, but staying in touch with naughtylittlegirl as her friend and mentor.

She's the most incredible sub to have ever offered me her submission, and any genuine dom who manages to have her offer the same to them is a very honoured man.
Wardell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:40 AM   #12
torturethiscnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardell View Post
During your week alone you are not to sleep in a bed, or even a bedroom. You will empty out a broom closet and place a couple of blankets on the floor. While you sleep in ther you'll remain naked, and must not come out until morning. If you need to use the toilet, you'll use a bucket inside the closet and empty it in the morning.
Should there be specific hours where I must be in the closet? I love this idea by the way.

Old 12-21-2013, 12:52 AM   #13
Wardell

You'll be in the closet by 11pm at the latest, and out in the morning no earlier than 7am. Additionally, you'll be sure to drink a liter of water in the hour before you go to your closet - or should we say 'kennel' - each night.

I'll be retiring from getDare soon, but staying in touch with naughtylittlegirl as her friend and mentor.

She's the most incredible sub to have ever offered me her submission, and any genuine dom who manages to have her offer the same to them is a very honoured man.
Old 12-21-2013, 01:12 AM   #14
Wardell

Once you've woken in the morning, and emptied your bucket of course, you'll shower and ensure all your cunt hair is shaved completely off - not even a hint of stubble, then dress in your slut uniform.

This consists of a white button-up blouse and a short pleated skirt. The blouse is to be left open to below your tits and tucked into the skirt in such a way that your tits are always on display, naked.

Your skirt will be worn with the front and back lifted and tucked into the waistband, displaying your naked ass and hairless cunt.

Old 12-21-2013, 01:21 AM   #15
Wardell

Now for your diet...

Sat 28th - your only food will by cucumber. You'll peel it, then fuck yourself with it for five minutes before taking a bite from the end you've had inside your cunt. While you chew and swallow, you'll reinsert and fuck yourself for another five minutes. Repeat until the whole cucumber is eaten.

Advertisements
Kink Talk