Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-04-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
Alex_x99

Trophy Outdoor Nudity Checklist

I've had a long term interest in outdoor / semi-public nudity but it's something I've acted on only a couple of times. Recently I've been wanting to explore this area of embarrassing and daring activities and have looked over getDare a number of times looking for inspiration.

One thing I did find was a post detailing a Naked Scavenger Hunt. The idea was that the darer provided a list of locations where the subject had to get naked and take a photo to prove it.

I really liked the idea but unfortunately it was very USA-centric in its suggestions and also a lot more city based than I would be able to complete. I'm from the UK and live in a relatively rural area so the possibility of me finding a mall, back alley or bleacher to get naked in is pretty remote

So, essentially I was wondering if there was anyone willing and imaginative enough out there to help me get naked 'out there'. It doesn't have to be a Naked Checklist - that was just a suggestion. But I should say that at the moment I'm not interested in performing any particular tasks or long dares. I have seen these on here and although they are a real turn on, I simply know I won't be able to fulfil those dares at the moment as I'm not bold enough. Maybe in time I will be.

I think for the time being just being naked and taking a photo will be enough of a challenge (added to which it's very wintery here and I don't want to catch a cold!)

I've also seen some dares where points are allocated for locations and punishments or rewards given as incentives. If that's your thing then please feel free. The main thing is that I want to truthfully be able to complete your dare and provide you with evidence so please take into account how hard things might be for me. I'd rather please you with a simple dare than fail you with a complex one.

Thanks for reading and thank you for any ideas you might have.

A x

Limits: Scat, Family, Anything Permanent, Illegal.
Alex_x99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Alex_x99 for this post:
Old 12-04-2013, 02:02 PM   #2
CISS
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to CISS Send a message via Yahoo to CISS

Here's a list of options, ranging from easy to hard. I'll give each one a theme

Easy:
- Eco-freak: Hugging a tree (bonus for wearing a green shirt)
- Criminal: Leaning against a wall like you're being stripi searched by a cop (bonus points for tying up your hands)
- Statue: standing by a window for 5 minutes (bonus points for leaving the lights on)
- Monkey: Hanging/swining from a tree like a monkey
- Sex on the Beach: Laying by the side of a lake or river, legs up to your chest like you want to be assfucked

Medium
- Drunk: (public) urinal => pulling pants down completely until you're done pissing
- Car Wash: touching the driver's door of a car with your cock (bonus points for actually pissing on the door)
- Deer: Standing in the middle of the road naked like a deer in the headlights (bonus points for having a throbbing erection)
- Litter: Hover over a public trash can/litter bin like you want to take a shit into it (bonus points for actually doing it)

hard
- Bus 1: at the bus stop reading the timetable or other publicity
- Bus 2: on a bus (back of the bus I guess)

CISS

I dare you to PM me for a dare...cause I say so!
CISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:49 PM   #3
Literally
getDare Sweetheart

I had fun imagining some locations, and tried to be creative.
I haven't tied in a point system, but I love thinking up games so I can if it would be more fun/motivating for you.

My personal rules:
[1] No other people in the picture, unless they are playing too, consent matters.
[2] No clothing in the picture, it removes the mystery of the experience if your pants are laying on the ground next to you.
[3] Using a timed camera from a distance produces the most enjoyable results, but that isn't available for everyone (I don't have a tripod)
[4] Center yourself in the picture as much as possible. If using a timer/tripod frame the shot and use a stick to mark your spot before stripping.
[5] Try and pick a single pose to do in every picture, I enjoy a thematic continuity. I think the old standby of feet shoulder length apart and hands behind the head elbows out is the most pleasing

The List

The Elements
Find yourself against each type of property divider:
A Wooden Fence
A Stone Wall
A Metal Gate
And a Plant Hedge

The Scarecrow
Be as far from anything higher than your knees as possible by standing in the middle of an open field.

Ni
Stand inside shrubbery of varying heights
Up to your knees
Up to your waist
Up to your elbows
Up to your eyes

Stoned
Climb atop a rock/stone that would be too big/heavy for you to move on your own.

The Wild Life
Have Sheep/Cows/Deer in the background

Take A Gander
Have water fowl in the background
Bonus points if you can get 5+ behind you at once.

Mind The Gap
Stand in the center of a bridge. Pedestrian is fine but automotive is more exciting.

Take It Deep
Stand with your back to various water sources
Creek
River
Pond
Lake
Waterfall (do you have enough elevation changes?)
Ocean (depends on your location)
Bonus points for standing in the water... but it is winter after all so be safe!

To The Point
Find yourself on gravel
On your bare feet
On your knees
On your hands & knees
Laying face down

Enjoying The View
Hike to the top of a hill, and stand with your back to the view. Try and make it the highest around, but I don't know the viability of that.

Happy Trails
Be at the beginning and the end of the same hiking trail
(Super mega ultra bonus points for doing the whole trail naked, but again... stay safe!)

The Road Less Taken
Stand in the center of a variety of roads
Paved
Gravel
Dirt
Literally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:56 PM   #4
Irishbttm69

Talking Public Dare Suggestions

A while back I posted a pdf file with a compilation of public nudity dares and dice dares. One (or two) of the dice dares used a point system. If anything I hope this helps give you some ideas to push your envelope. Below is the link to the pdf file.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=56493
Irishbttm69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:20 AM   #5
Alex_x99

Thanks so much for these, they're all really good.

Ciss- I think most of yours will have to wait until I'm feeling a bit bolder but the easy ones look like a nice introduction to public nudity. I can definitely see myself doing Statue very soon.

Literally - I love this list. Especially the fact that you've set clear targets but they can be interpreted in different ways depending on what's available. Very creative and it means I can tailor things depending on how daring I'm feeling.

Irishbttm69 - Wow, that looks pretty comprehensive. I didn't read all the way through yet but it looks like there are soe great ideas in there, and if they're some of your favourites then that's a great recommendation.

I'm busy this weekend but hopefully next week I can find time around work to complete some of these dares and report back to you (though the weather has got decidedly colder in the last couple of days ) .

These are just the sort of answers I was hoping for, thank you - I'm really excited to get started!

Limits: Scat, Family, Anything Permanent, Illegal.
Alex_x99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:13 AM   #6
capistrano37

Talking

Here's one I saw recently: any time you make any adjustments to the clothing you're wearing-- even as minor as buttoning or unbuttoning a button, moving a zipper, or tying or untying a tie-- you have to do it by stripping completely naked then redressing.

Hard limits: anything my girlfriend vetoes, anything that interferes with my job, social suicide, risk of arrest, family, humiliation, permanence

sexmap: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...2c8d8.43406169

What's your purity score? Compare your score to the scores of over 100 others on getDare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=114788
capistrano37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
list, naked, nudity, public