Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-19-2013, 02:49 PM   #1
emmalee1994

Default Hurt my virgin ass

Hi there. My Mistress has decided that I need to come ask for puishment. I have been swearing a lot and been really lazy. Mistress is unabled to come spank me until I can't sit down for a very long time like she wants to or wash my mouth out with soap. She has decided that I need to have my virgin ass punished. I have got some butt plugs (small, medium, and large) and I have dildos and vibrators. Mistress says for you to punish my ass, asshole, tits, pussy, and mouth (like mouth soaping). *edit* my Mistress is watching the thread and will change a punishemt if she wants.
Limits are:anything permanent, poop, blood, and pictures

Last edited by emmalee1994; 11-19-2013 at 03:03 PM. Reason: added to it
emmalee1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 02:54 PM   #2
Master.
Distinguished Member

You must do this before going to sleep:
Strip naked and lube up your biggest butt plug with toothpaste, now insert it into your virgin asshole. Now take a bite out of a bar of soap and slowly chew it, take a mouthful of water and keep chewing until there are no bits of soap left. Gargle for one minute and then spit out the soap. Spank your ass 50 times on each ass cheek and then go to sleep. You can take out the plug in the morning after you wake up
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 03:01 PM   #3
emmalee1994

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master. View Post
You must do this before going to sleep:
Strip naked and lube up your biggest butt plug with toothpaste, now insert it into your virgin asshole. Now take a bite out of a bar of soap and slowly chew it, take a mouthful of water and keep chewing until there are no bits of soap left. Gargle for one minute and then spit out the soap. Spank your ass 50 times on each ass cheek and then go to sleep. You can take out the plug in the morning after you wake up
Okay thank you. Mistress is watching this thread and she changed the butt plug size to medium and the thoothpaste to icyhot. Because I've never had anything in my ass. But she added icy hot to my nipples and clit to make up for it.
Old 11-19-2013, 03:17 PM   #4
AsrialDune

Lube up your dildo and fuck your ass with it for 10 minutes without cumming. If you make it through the 10 minutes without cumming, take it out and give the dildo a bj, sucking and licking it clean, then you may use it to cum if your mistress allows it. If you can't make it 10 minutes without cumming, then cover the dildo in icyhot and fuck your cunt for 5 min, then switch to your ass for 5 min. Do this three times for a total of 15 min in each hole, reapplying icyhot each time you finish one set.
AsrialDune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 03:27 PM   #5
forsaken5678

Start stuffing pens in your ass until no more will fit. Take note of how many fit. Edge once for each pen. Please note that there is a minimum of 5 pens. If u fit less than 5 u must be punished.
forsaken5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 03:56 PM   #6
emmalee1994

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsrialDune View Post
Lube up your dildo and fuck your ass with it for 10 minutes without cumming. If you make it through the 10 minutes without cumming, take it out and give the dildo a bj, sucking and licking it clean, then you may use it to cum if your mistress allows it. If you can't make it 10 minutes without cumming, then cover the dildo in icyhot and fuck your cunt for 5 min, then switch to your ass for 5 min. Do this three times for a total of 15 min in each hole, reapplying icyhot each time you finish one set.
Okay I did this. Mistress did change it because she says you should never go ass to mouth. And after all this is a punishment so no cumming. I did the 10mins in my mouth then Mistress had me put icyhot on it and fuck my pussy for 15mins. Hurt so bad Thank you.
Old 11-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #7
emmalee1994

Quote:
Originally Posted by forsaken5678 View Post
Start stuffing pens in your ass until no more will fit. Take note of how many fit. Edge once for each pen. Please note that there is a minimum of 5 pens. If u fit less than 5 u must be punished.
Okay thank you. I will do this now. i have a feeling that I'll get a punishment because my ass is still really tight
Old 11-19-2013, 04:03 PM   #8
emmalee1994

My Mistress wants me to remind everyone that my tits, ass, and pussy punishment also
Old 11-19-2013, 04:11 PM   #9
AsrialDune

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmalee1994 View Post
My Mistress wants me to remind everyone that my tits, ass, and pussy punishment also
We can't forget those! You will use a wood spoon to smack each tit, your pussy and each ass cheek 25 times.
Old 11-19-2013, 04:18 PM   #10
tellertell

get an empty beer bottle and and fuck your pussy with it as deep as you can go, before you cum take it out and fuck your tight ass with it to the same depth on the bottle or more!

skype- tellertell
tellertell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:25 PM   #11
emmalee1994

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellertell View Post
get an empty beer bottle and and fuck your pussy with it as deep as you can go, before you cum take it out and fuck your tight ass with it to the same depth on the bottle or more!

skype- tellertell
I don't drink so I don't have any beer bottles and I'm not allowed to cum. Mistress said I can ask for a variation of the punishment or two punishments in it's place
Old 11-19-2013, 04:26 PM   #12
emmalee1994

Quote:
We can't forget those! You will use a wood spoon to smack each tit, your pussy and each ass cheek 25 times.
Okay thank you. I'll do this now and report back how it went
Old 11-19-2013, 04:46 PM   #13
emmalee1994

Quote:
The wooden spoon hurts. My tits are red and ass is dark pink, my pussy is red. My Mistress says I didn't hit hard enough so she had me put two rubber my bands on my tits. Do you have any more punishments for me?
Old 11-19-2013, 04:50 PM   #14
AsrialDune

Put a vibe in your pussy on high and give your dildo a bj. If you can't get the entire dildo into your mouth within 5 minutes , then take the vibe out of your pussy and fuck your ass with it - don't add any lube. You have to fuck your ass for 10 minutes. Of course, no cumming.
Old 11-19-2013, 05:10 PM   #15
emmalee1994

Quote:
Put a vibe in your pussy on high and give your dildo a bj. If you can't get the entire dildo into your mouth within 5 minutes , then take the vibe out of your pussy and fuck your ass with it - don't add any lube. You have to fuck your ass for 10 minutes. Of course, no cumming.
Did this and I fit it in my mouth. Thank you

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal virgin, bdsm, hurt me, punish me, stretch my ass