Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-14-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
masochisticpuppy

Send a message via Yahoo to masochisticpuppy
Female looking for genital pain 24/f

Hello again. I have a pretty much free weekend after about five pm tomorrow so I am interested in taking on some dares. Just like my other posts I am mainly interested in genital pain but I am willing to expand somewhat.

I am also interested in the idea of someone controlling how often I wear tack panties.... I am interested in wearing them for an extended period of time but it is hard for me to do it on my own. I am not really looking for a Dominant just someone I respect who is a bit of a sadist. If anyone has a suggestion for a better way to manage that let me know. :-)

My likes and limits below, toys are in the link in my signature.

Loves: puppy play, orgasm control, edging, heavy pain, blood, pumping, pussy and nipple torture
Likes: ginger powder, nipple clamps, electricity, painful bondage, submission
Dislikes: pee, humiliation, canes, punishment, feet
Limits: scat, permanent harm, pics/video, kids, incest, long term orgasm denial, public play that is obvious, things that are gross, insertion of any kind, things containing capsaicin
Limits: scat, permanent harm, pics/video, kids, incest, public play that is obvious, things that are gross, things containing capsaicin

PM Dares
Denial
masochisticpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:15 PM   #2
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Well here's a suggestion: Wear those tack panties for an hour for every post in the thread.

And maybe wearing them ought to be required, for say 2 hours, after each time you have an orgasm.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:20 PM   #3
masochisticpuppy

I am willing to accept those parameters... I was hoping for something a little different but I will give that a go until something changes.
Limits: scat, permanent harm, pics/video, kids, incest, public play that is obvious, things that are gross, things containing capsaicin

PM Dares
Denial
Old 11-14-2013, 10:26 PM   #4
kevinisbutashadow

Default Weekend Dare

Organize some means for tying yourself on the bed with your legs spread widely and for tying your wrists to the other end of the bed so that you cannot reach your pussy once tied. These should be lockable using padlocks.

Strip naked and masturbate to wetness but not to orgasm.

Tie a padlock key to a piece of string and suspend it in a glass of water. Freeze the glass of water.

While the water is freezing, place TENS pads on your mons (one on your clit if you can get it to stay) and insert your pussy pump and inflate it.

Put the frozen glass of water with the key in it on the bedside table. Get on the bed and chain up your legs spread wide. Lay back and make sure you can reach the bedside table, the TENS control unit and the bulb of the pussy pump.

Give the bulb of the pussy pump three or more firm squeezes. Switch on the TENS unit so that you get a pulse that is tolerably painful every minute or so. Keep the bulb in your hand and squeeze it whenever you feel like doing so.

Chain your wrists to the bed, with the chain loose enough that you can still reach the bedside table, the TENS control unit and the bulb of the pussy pump, but not so loose so that you can reach your pussy, and fasten this chain with the padlock whose key is in the ice.

Wait for the ice to melt and release yourself, but not before increasing the TENS power for two minutes and giving the pussy pump three more firm squeezes.

Last edited by kevinisbutashadow; 11-14-2013 at 10:29 PM.
kevinisbutashadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:37 PM   #5
masochisticpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinisbutashadow View Post
Organize some means for tying yourself on the bed with your legs spread widely and for tying your wrists to the other end of the bed so that you cannot reach your pussy once tied. These should be lockable using padlocks.

Strip naked and masturbate to wetness but not to orgasm.

Tie a padlock key to a piece of string and suspend it in a glass of water. Freeze the glass of water.

While the water is freezing, place TENS pads on your mons (one on your clit if you can get it to stay) and insert your pussy pump and inflate it.

Put the frozen glass of water with the key in it on the bedside table. Get on the bed and chain up your legs spread wide. Lay back and make sure you can reach the bedside table, the TENS control unit and the bulb of the pussy pump.

Give the bulb of the pussy pump three or more firm squeezes. Switch on the TENS unit so that you get a pulse that is tolerably painful every minute or so. Keep the bulb in your hand and squeeze it whenever you feel like doing so.

Chain your wrists to the bed, with the chain loose enough that you can still reach the bedside table, the TENS control unit and the bulb of the pussy pump, but not so loose so that you can reach your pussy, and fasten this chain with the padlock whose key is in the ice.

Wait for the ice to melt and release yourself, but not before increasing the TENS power for two minutes and giving the pussy pump three more firm squeezes.
I do not have a bed frame... or padlocks... my pussy pump is not like an expanding dildo... it is a pump.. I am going to have to decline this one due to not having the equipment you require and the fact that it seems rather complicated. If you have another idea let me know. :-)

PM Dares
Denial
Old 11-14-2013, 10:54 PM   #6
kevinisbutashadow

Default Amendments

OK, my misunderstanding about the pump.

Be naked. Roll two dice and note the total. Roll the dice again and note the second total.
Put the TENS pads on your labia.
For the number of times on the first dice roll do the following:
(a) edge
(b) switch on the TENS unit for the number of minutes on the second dice roll and pinch and twist your nipples during this time
(c) slap your clit (hard, needless to say) with a wooden spoon the number of times on the second dice roll

Options:
(a) increase the TENS intensity each time
(b) keep the wooden spoon in your pussy when not in use, as far in as you can manage
(c) use folder clips to hold the TENS pads in place on your labia

No orgasms are permitted. This is about genital pain.
kevinisbutashadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:15 PM   #7
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

For this dare you will need a stop watch, your pussy pump, rubber cat'o'nine, bamboo cane, rubber bands, plastic paddle, and your tack panties/bra.

You are to pump your pussy for 5 minutes. While you are pumping you are to beat your tits with the cat'o'nine at least once every 10 seconds so minimum of 30 hits to your tits. After the 30 minutes use the car'o'nine on your pussy again a minimum of 30 hits for 5 minutes. As soon as the 5 minutes are up use your fingers or a toy to edge. Time how long it takes you to edge. Once you've edged repeat the process again with the next toy. Add up all the time it takes you to edge and make the minutes hours and that is how long you are to wear your tack bra and panties. So if you have a total of 5 minutes to reach edge that would be 5 hours in your tack bra and panties starting immediately after your last edge.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:20 AM   #8
perkygirlie
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie
Ruby

Let's start with stripes. Three, horizontal plastic cane strikes to your breasts; one above your nipples, one below your nipples, and one straight across your nipples.

Next, 15 vertical, metal cane strikes to your cunt. Aim to strike your clit, and run along the slit.

Then, put on your tackbra and panties. Once on, roll around on a hard floor. Roll completely over at least 20 times.

With the tackbra and panties still on, deliver 20 blows to each ass cheek, and another 15 to your pussy, using the metal paddle. Strip naked, and look at yourself in a mirror. Feel free to run your fingers over any bloody spots, and lick them clean. I know I would

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :sado:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:37 AM   #9
masochisticpuppy

I will start on those when I get home from school today and let you know how it goes....

Anyone else have anything?

PM Dares
Denial
Old 11-15-2013, 07:39 AM   #10
masochisticpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
For this dare you will need a stop watch, your pussy pump, rubber cat'o'nine, bamboo cane, rubber bands, plastic paddle, and your tack panties/bra.

You are to pump your pussy for 5 minutes. While you are pumping you are to beat your tits with the cat'o'nine at least once every 10 seconds so minimum of 30 hits to your tits. After the 30 minutes use the car'o'nine on your pussy again a minimum of 30 hits for 5 minutes. As soon as the 5 minutes are up use your fingers or a toy to edge. Time how long it takes you to edge. Once you've edged repeat the process again with the next toy. Add up all the time it takes you to edge and make the minutes hours and that is how long you are to wear your tack bra and panties. So if you have a total of 5 minutes to reach edge that would be 5 hours in your tack bra and panties starting immediately after your last edge.
I seem to be missing something from this. Do I wait 30 mins after I pump to beat my pussy? or was I to be doing something during that 30 mins?

PM Dares
Denial
Old 11-15-2013, 08:45 AM   #11
gigglesticker

You seem to be pretty busy so I'll just do something simple. All you gotta do is to have a clothespin on your tongue, and one on each nipple and your clit.

Before attaching the pins, pump up the nipples and your clit, then Attach your nipples and clit pins together in a triangle with a string so they're pulling on each other.

Now the real fun begins: with the pin still attached to your tongue say "she sells seashells by the seashore". It has to be pronounced and annunciated perfectly or otherwise you have to try again. With each word, you are to pluck each string like one would playing a harp, starting with the string between your nipples and going clockwise.

Once you have said the phrase correctly 3 times, you may remove your tongue pin and yank off the rest of the pins by pulling on the strings.
gigglesticker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #12
masochisticpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglesticker View Post
You seem to be pretty busy so I'll just do something simple. All you gotta do is to have a clothespin on your tongue, and one on each nipple and your clit.

Before attaching the pins, pump up the nipples and your clit, then Attach your nipples and clit pins together in a triangle with a string so they're pulling on each other.

Now the real fun begins: with the pin still attached to your tongue say "she sells seashells by the seashore". It has to be pronounced and annunciated perfectly or otherwise you have to try again. With each word, you are to pluck each string like one would playing a harp, starting with the string between your nipples and going clockwise.

Once you have said the phrase correctly 3 times, you may remove your tongue pin and yank off the rest of the pins by pulling on the strings.
I am pretty sure I can not say that without a clothespin on my tongue... I will give this a go...

I am still willing to take more dares.... My current time in the tack panties is 12 hours (for 12 posts), without doing any dares yet. I plan on getting started on those in an hour or so when stuff calms down at home. I have the panties on now so hopefully I can get some of the time taken care of while doing things about the house. So yeah.. this should be an interesting weekend.

PM Dares
Denial
Old 11-15-2013, 04:58 PM   #13
Iodine
getDare Succubus

Just popping in to say hi, and heres another hour for your tacks

Take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

Mysterious hyperlink!
Iodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:15 PM   #14
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Hi masochisticpuppy. I like the idea of the tack panties and wanted you to have another hour. So enjoy.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:35 PM   #15
masochisticpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinisbutashadow View Post
OK, my misunderstanding about the pump.

Be naked. Roll two dice and note the total. Roll the dice again and note the second total.
Put the TENS pads on your labia.
For the number of times on the first dice roll do the following:
(a) edge
(b) switch on the TENS unit for the number of minutes on the second dice roll and pinch and twist your nipples during this time
(c) slap your clit (hard, needless to say) with a wooden spoon the number of times on the second dice roll

Options:
(a) increase the TENS intensity each time
(b) keep the wooden spoon in your pussy when not in use, as far in as you can manage
(c) use folder clips to hold the TENS pads in place on your labia

No orgasms are permitted. This is about genital pain.
I just finished your dare. I should probably start out with I wore my tack undies for five hours prior to this. I rolled an 11 and then a 7. I hope I understood your directions correctly. I edged a total of eleven times (I left the tens unit on my labia the entire dare and cranked it after every edge and put clothespins on my nipples) I then hit my clit with a wooden spoon seven times after each edge. Needless to say my pussy is throbbing with the urge to cum and burning from the clit spanks. It is swollen and sore...
Thanks for the dare :-)

PM Dares
Denial

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, masochist, nipple torture, pussy torture