Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-06-2013, 05:10 PM   #1
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Default You decide, I dress

Hi everybody,

I'm quite new to this site, but I think this could be a nice first dare :-). I'm gonna let you decide, what combination of clothes to wear on my next day off. Timeframe is between getting up and going to bed again, changing of clothes not allowed during the day. I'll do all my everyday duties, go to town or a shopping mall for a few hours, use public transportation and may go out in the evening.
About me: Straight male, early 20s, slim.

--> Pants available: Several different types of jeans (skinny, slim, drop crotch, regular, relaxed, baggy, very baggy). Track pants (regular vs. roomy).
--> Further options: Worn normally, sagging a little/mid ass/below ass, front to back...
--> Belt: Black leather, white leather, studded, green or blue cloth belt, none
--> T-shirts: regular (covering hip bone), medium (covering half of my ass), long (covering whole ass).
--> Pullover (fitted or a little roomy) vs. Hoody (slim, regular, long, long & roomy).
--> Most likely it's going to be rather cold, probably I'll have to wear a jacket. But I'll take it off as much as possible. My shoes will also depend on temperature and weather, therefore no options there.

You may combine the said in any way you like. Further ideas or details are welcome, I may also by something on your request, if it's available and not too expensive. Please note that I'm not into crossdressing!

Additional small tasks (light humiliation etc.) are possible. I'll wait for a few responses and throw a dice then.
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:15 PM   #2
subgirlx

Well I for one vote for skinny jeans! Black if you got them. Love those.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:41 PM   #3
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subgirlx View Post
Well I for one vote for skinny jeans! Black if you got them. Love those.
Thank you, that's something to start with. My skinnies are dark blue btw. But you can actually choose a whole set of clothes and ways to wear them, so please feel free to do so!

Last edited by Zeobit; 11-07-2013 at 12:49 PM.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:52 PM   #4
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Just pushing this post a little bit... Come on folks As I said, additional to the clothing instructions you may also come up with some extra tasks, so just post your ideas.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing, dare, humiliation public