Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-13-2013, 02:40 AM   #1
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

Alarm getDare School!

Welcome to getDare School!

I didn't see a thread like this but if there is one you may trash this.
Any Suggestions? PM me

Before you sign up do my Wedige Dice Dare >>>Click Here<<<
Tell me in the comments how it went. If you didn't do it or complete it you can no sign up for school here.
Then put in your signature "I am attending getDare School as a _________." IF I ACCEPT YOU INTO THE SCHOOL!
Week 1's Dares are MANDATORY
School Starts: 10/13/13 If you join in later than you will not get credits deducted.
The rest of the next weeks dares are not unless you run out of credits.

Wanna sign up for school? Or do you wanna sign up your 'children'
So you want you child (Slave) to go to school here? Well here is the format to sign them up.

Name:

What kind of kid is your child? (See list below)

Wanna be a Teacher? Or a Vice Principal? Or Desk Ladies? Or Cafteria People?

If you apply for staff:

What Staff Member do you want to be?
Name:

How do you teach?

What do you teach?

(Teaching is like saying Ex. We will learn how to take a temp of a turkey. Stick something up your ass for 3 mins. Take it out and lick it clean. Was it warm or cold? Well lets let the turkey cook for another hour with the object up your ass.)

Types of Kids We Accept at Our School

Any kid that can give dares, you give them, I will add 5 Credits.

Basic Nerds: These kids don't get punishments from staff unless the nerd was with the 'Ruiner' then staff think its true and give nerds punishments.. They get punishments from Bullies . (These people like Wedgies, Humiliation, and Being Controlled. I would save more of a Slave role.)

Bullies: These kids give punishments to All Nerds and the Ruiners. They receive punishments from the Vice Principle, Teachers, and Desk Ladies though. (Is into Corner Time, Writing Lines, Spankings, sometimes wedgies. More of a switch, they can give the kids wedgies, control them, and humiliate them but also receives them.)

Ripper: These kids bully everyone! Except the bullies. They go to the helpless kids bully them but when a teacher comes they complain to the teacher and the kid who was getting bullied gets punishments. Only happens almost every day here. (Is a switch. Gives out wedgies, controls people, humiliates them but receives it too. Also gets lines, spankings, and corner time when they or the bullies wedgie a kid.)

Lonely Mean Kid at Lunch: This kid gets punishments from everyone. The Cafeteria People Pour food down there same as the bullies. (Into Messy, Wedgies, Humiliation, Spanking, Corner Time Writing Lines. Gives ONLY wedgies. Sometimes even they wedgie they wedgie a teacher! But they get in big trouble.

Freaky Nerds: These kids have everything in common with the Basic Nerd except they are all about experiments. But they get in trouble by staff all the time! (Gets Enema, Spanking, Corner Time, Writing Lines, Restriction, Being Controlled, Wedgies, Humiliation, and anything in their dislikes. They never give)

Cheerleaders: They think they are popular but their BF's punish them.], they give punishments out to sissys. (Gives Wedgies, Exercises, and Humiliation. Gets Humiliation, Exercises, Lines, Corner, Restriction, Control, Wedgies, Spankings.)

Perfectionast: They think they run the school. But when they act snobby, its up to the bullies (Who like them well, certain people) to put a stop from it. (Gets Anal, Blindfolded, Handcuffs, Sexy Moves, Wedgies, Humiliation, Restriction, Corner, Lines, Spankings. Gives Spankings Only)

Types of Staff at Our School!

Vice-Principal:
They can give out any punishment to anyone of their choosing. (1 Person)

Teacher: Gives out punishments to any kid. But if they give a nerd a lines thing for no reason the Vice-Principal can give them any punishment fit for the problem.(Like teachers give spankings for no reason maybe they will get it back.) (Up to 15)

Desk Ladies: They do the announcements. Ex. I see so many peoples underwear sticking out, are those suppose to stick out? I don't know but since they are pull them really high up there. (Does not get punishments. Gives anything they want though.) (5 People)

Cafiteria People: They make gross food for kids to eat but sometimes pours food down the kids pants and wedgies them. (Gives Messy, Humilation, Wedgies.) (4 people)

Rules:

Be here for classes.

You need 1000 Credit Points to Graudate.

Any late work (Doing a dare late like Week 1 you don't do it but Week 2 you do Week 1's Dares) Then you take away 1 credit every week later than that dare.

Keep Hands and Feet to yourself during class if you don't (like you wedgie someone) The teacher can ask you to wedgie or spank or make you write lines or Corner you for what you did.

How to Get Credits:

The students (Bullies Nerds Etc) do the dares posted that week. It will have credits after it. If the students don't do any that week then I (the principle) take away 10 credits. If you run out of credits I give you a huge thing that MUST be done and report back (Pics if I ask) if not you become suspensed.

Last edited by kay878; 10-13-2013 at 08:19 AM.
kay878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 04:20 AM   #2
Sissy-Ashley
Account Banned

Red face I'am in

Name: Ashley
Age in school: 18
I'am an: Freaky Nerd with crossdressing
Dislikes: Family, Blood, Permanent,
Old 10-13-2013, 07:57 AM   #3
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy-Ashley View Post
Name: Ashley
Age in school: 18
I'am an: Freaky Nerd with crossdressing
You were accepted. School Starts Today instead! In a little while!

Last edited by kay878; 10-13-2013 at 08:19 AM.
Old 10-13-2013, 08:16 AM   #4
Devil princess

name : Devil
i am a freaky nerd (except for enema)
Devil princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 08:20 AM   #5
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil princess View Post
name : Devil
i am a freaky nerd (except for enema)
You accepted, don't worry enema won't be used much, if it happens PM saying
You can not do it, and I will give you another assignment school starts today! Soon!
Old 10-13-2013, 08:39 AM   #6
Unidentified
Distinguished Member

Name : Unidentified
I am: a perfectionast.
P.S. Do I have to add to this post how the wedgie dicedare went, or can I PM it or something?
Unidentified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 08:58 AM   #7
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unidentified View Post
Name : Unidentified
I am: a perfectionast.
P.S. Do I have to add to this post how the wedgie dicedare went, or can I PM it or something?
You can PM it, your accepted. School Starts as soon as I am done with it. Have a few more.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:03 AM   #8
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

This Week's Dares:
Week 1. (Assembly Day)

You all are to write a report of what happens to you this week, by 10/18/13. If you fail to PM me there will be problems.

Now how to get an A?
Well you need to Review Everything that happened this week. Think, how did you feel whats your thoughts, Full Sentences, no grammar/spelling/punctuation errors. Format it, and make sure its clear and paints a picture in my head.

Why does an 'A' matter?
Well depending on how low your grade is, the more or less consequences.

Did part of your dare but not fully?
Pm a report and I will decide points to give you.

Note: Every Punishment Bullies Give Out Earns Them an Extra 10 points, Every graduated class (First 5=1 class) Can punish the Principle (Kay878). EVERYONE MUST GIVE A REPORT ON THIS ONE.

Basic Nerds:
You walk into school today and see a bully in your way. He looks at you and walks to you. He goes to wedgie you. Grab the back of your underwear pull tight up! Then he says, we are in the same class so don't pick at your wedgie at all. You are to remain to stay wedgied all day. (30 Credits)

Bullies:
You see a kid coming your way, you realize you have an embarssing photo of them. You ask them if this should to get out or are they your personal slave. He takes the being controlled. Finally, the Prinicple (Kay878) realizes what happened. She makes you strip down naked and get a coin. You are to have your hands on your head nose pressing up to the coin. Everytime it drops you are to add 5 more mins and restart your time. You are given 30 mins in the corner. (45 Credits)

Ripper:
You just slapped a kid and you saw the principle coming you told her, that kid kicked you in the balls, the Prinicple was to smart. She made you write lines "I will never lie again." 100 times. (20 Credits)

Lonely Mean Kid at Lunch:
You had such a bad day, a bully came up to you took your lunch and threw it down you pants. You were not able to clean it out until an hour past. (70 Credits)

Freaky Nerds:
Today you were caught talking to this 'nerdy girl' But found out it was a Girl Cheerleader, she dragged you into lockers room and forces you to wear the oppiste sexs clothes and go to class. (Not Public? 20 Credits. Semi-Public? 60 Credits. Public? 100 Credits.)

Cheerleaders:
Your Bf that is a bully decides to torture you whenever he gets in trouble. He gives you a Bra-Connection Wedgie and sends you away. You then go to cheer and have to exercise for 5 mins.(50 Credits)

Perfectionate:
Girls: You act so perfect the bullies decide to put you in your place. They get you to pee yourself on camera(This is NOT part of the dare.) They make you strip naked to your thong, they handcuff you to a pole like thing and amuse them by pole dancing. Before you start you fall down in tears. One bully likes you so he calmed you down, but the other got mad so they just made you insert an object into your ass for 1 hour. Hey but the good side is maybe you will get a BF now. (55 Credits.)
Guys: You think you are the shit. Until the Stronger guys Send ya to the corner for 1 hour but since you're a guy, a wedgie goes along with it and then make you stuck with a marker up your ass.

Extra Credit: All Extra Credit Due 11/1/13, post on forum what you did and how you felt to recieve credit.

Basic Nerds:

-Quick Wedgie then undo it. Feel the sharp pain that second. (5 Credits) Leave in Comments you did it.
-Write a 100 worded essay about your love for wedgies. (25 Credits, PM the Principle [kay878] it.)
-Masturbate until you are about to have an orgasm, but ruin it.(10 Points)
-Pee Control, Drink 5 HUGE GLASSES OF WATER, Don't pee until you go to bed at your new bedtime, 7 PM. You may pee in the sink through your underwear. (30 Points)

Bullies:

-Write a sorry letter to a random getDare member on who you punished them, if they reply say "NO REPLIES TO THIS" and also send the message to the Principle (kay878) if it satisfies her you will get 10 extra credits. (25 Credits for doing it)
- Do this Dice Dare and report to the Principle telling her everything.
Roll a dice to decide what you're going to spank yourself with:
1. HairBrush
2. Belt
3. Hand
4. Hard Cover Book
5. Wooden Pole
6. You're going to have to do this dare 5 times using each of the 5 spanking tools
Now roll two dice and times the two numbers together to get how many times you are to spank yourself on the butt.
Roll another dice to decide the strength of the spank, 1=soft through to 6= as hard as you can.
Now flip a coin or roll a dice:
Heads/even= you are finished (unless you got a 6 on the first roll, then you have to keep going till you have finished all 5 times)
Tails/odd= You are you snap a rubberband on your boobs/penis (roll a dice to see how many times) now you're finished (unless you got a 6 on the first roll, then you have to keep going till you have finished all 5 times) (50 Credits)
-Wedgie yourself for bullying (10 Credits.)

Ripper:

-Since its your name, get in a wedgie and rip your underwear like you do to others. (30 Credits.)
-Swear much? Mouth scrubbing, 2 mins. (15 Credits)
-Now your lieing? Corner, don't get out for an hour, everytime you look at the clock or stop thinking why you are there, you uncover a piece of clothing and restart the time (20 Credits)

Lonely Mean Kid At Lunch:
-Down your underwear goes syrup,ketchup, and mustard. (10 Credits)
-Don't be so mean, maybe a wedgie will fix your attitude. (5 Credits)
-Write a 100 word essay on how mean people die quicker. (40 Credits)

Freaky Nerds:

-Cross Dress for 30 mins. (20 Credits)
- Wear fake tails for 15 mins (The highschool I went to had people come to school everyday wearing fake stuff, if they got promoted up in the group they could wear another thing like a cat tail.) (10 Credits.)
-You are denied to be freaky for 1 hour, god your so embarrisng to be around. (10 Credits)

Cheerleaders:

- You have corner time since you missed practice, sit there for 1 hour. (20 Credits)
- You made your Bully of a bf that shares the same class as you furious. He took you into the boys bathroom to be spanked 100 times each cheek. You cried and he sat you up on his leg and he hugged you. You get them every hour for 8 hours in school that day. He ain't dealing with your shit. Next time he is mad leave him alone.(100 Credits)
- You made it as a cheerleader, but the girls always welcome newcomers in wedgies. You are wedgied and then you are told to wear no bra under your uniform, you look like a slut. (40 Credits)

Perfectionist:

- The Bully that likes you asks you out, you turned him down. He grabbed your hair and pulled you to the boys bathroom and smudged your make up, at the end of the day he made you come home with him. He handcuffed you to a seat and gave you a chair wedgie until you said yes.... which was in 2 hours. (50 Credits)Girls Only
-Stick a marker in your ass cause a bully commanded you to remind you that you don't run the school. (10 Credits)Both Genders
-Messy up your hair/makeup and go out in public. (Not bad it can be just taking a walk or sitting in your front yard. (5 Credits.)Girls Only

Last edited by kay878; 10-14-2013 at 02:40 PM.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:16 AM   #9
analwedgie

I'm Jessy
21( got held back )
Perfecionalist
analwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:47 AM   #10
Slavep

Default Cheerleader

I'm slavep
Cheerleader
Slavep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 10:11 AM   #11
Red Sand

This looks like fun!

Alex
Basic Nerd

I've PMed you the results of the dice dare.
Red Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 10:19 AM   #12
slavetohumiliation

Name: Jane
I am: Lonely Mean Kid at Lunch
slavetohumiliation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 10:38 AM   #13
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by analwedgie View Post
I'm Jessy
21( got held back )
Perfecionalist
Welcome to getDare School, be sure to graduate !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavep View Post
I'm slavep
Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Sand View Post
This looks like fun!

Alex
Basic Nerd

I've PMed you the results of the dice dare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavetohumiliation View Post
Name: Jane
I am: Lonely Mean Kid at Lunch

Last edited by kay878; 10-13-2013 at 10:42 AM.
Old 10-13-2013, 10:43 AM   #14
PissLover
Account Banned

Lullah
Basic Nerd

My loves, likes, dislikes and limits

I am NOT going to orgasm or edge, please STOP asking!!! I also do not do vaginal insertions.

If you ask me the reasons behind ANY of my limits I will ignore you
PissLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 10:50 AM   #15
biscuit

Name - Biscuit
Age - 23
I am - Lonely mean kid at lunch.

Likes - Ice, Wedgie, spanking, pics (no face), small insertions in ass and pussy
Limits - Family, friends, public, blood, illegal, webcam

Anything else I will try

PM ME SLAVE AND I WILL BE YOU SLAVE FOR A WEEK!!
biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk