Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-17-2013, 04:22 PM   #1
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default A few of my favorite reports!

I have decided to post a few of my favorite reports from the girls on getdare. But I am removing the name to protect the innocent.

All of the reports are from random girls who have left getdare or have not been in contact with me for some time.

I have chosen not to post any reports for girls I have been communicating with or reports from my current slave.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to ShawnC for this post:
Old 09-17-2013, 04:27 PM   #2
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnC
I need to know more about yourself I may have deleted it.

Can you tell me about yourself body type (Age, ht, wt, bra size)

Tell me your naughty fantasy

Tell me what is the kinkiest thing you have done
I'm 23 5'3, 135lbs and a 34c.

My naughty fantasy would be to be made to go to a store. Once in the store, i would be forced to take my shoes off somewhere in public view out of the shoe section. I would then have to walk away from them leaving them there in broad view. I would then be made to cuff my hands behind my back and walk to a secluded section of the store. Once there i would have to unbutton my skirt. I would then be told how long and where i would have to walk around and would not be allowed to hold it up. If it were to fall down, I would then be told if i was allowed to pull it back up and if i had to walk around.

After some time, i might be allowed to get it back, maybe i would be given a task to get something first or have to go back to see if my shoes are still there (but not allowed to take them). Then i would be told if when i could put it back on or (go back to get it if i let it there).

I would be forced to play with myself, be horny and exposed not allowed to cum.

The kinkiest thing i have ever done was walk down a isle in the store with my dress up and no panties.

------Report 1
I left the house for the evening dressed as instructed. I was wearing nipple clamps under my blouse with see through panties and my skirt which was only zipped up. On my feet were white nylon schoolgirl knee socks and a pair of keys that barely stayed on when i walked. I had several chapters of the story that you told me to print out. As i was walking to the car, i noticed my skirt was sliding down. Nervous that i might be seen, i quickly pulled it up and got to the car.

About 15 minutes later i arrived at the coffee shop. Walking in i tried to keep my shoes on as they kept coming off and trying to inconspicuously keep my skirt up which kept slipping down. I ordered my drink and waited for it at the counter with my wallet and print out in one hand. Once when i got the drink I started to get nervous. I realized that i will have both hands full when walking to the table. I started to get wet at the thought of what might happen. I slowly walked over to the table mindful of every step. Every step my skirt slowly coming down. By the time i got to the table, my panty ass was slightly on display. I quickly placed my stuff on the table, and adjusted my skirt, hoping that nobody would see. I climbed up on the chair (a high sitting chair), and attempted to regain composure.

As i was sitting, my shoes started to fall off. I attempted to put them back on with my feet as I felt already really wet and wanted to calm down, but nothing would work and one of them fell down making a noise. My nipples perked up causing them to hurt more with the clamps on which made me more wet as people were looking to see what the noise was. Once when they all turned around, I nervously used both feet to take off the other shoe and quietly place it on the floor.

I started to drink my coffee and read the story. I started to get really horny both being in my predicament and the story. I arrived at the part where she was naked in the movie theatre. I got so horny i wanted to finger myself right there. By this point i was ready to go to the bathroom, but i decided to sit there and reread the movie section and wait until i absolutely needed to pee.

A few minutes later that time came. I quickly got down, put my shoes on and ran to the bathroom. As i got into the bathroom, both stalls were in use. I waited there agonized as my bladder was full and i was ready to explode. Just then i heard a flush and the door opened and i ran into the stall loosing a shoe in the process. I hurried up and sat down and exploded with pee.

As i was finishing up it then hit me. My shoe is gone and outside of the stall. I wanted to run out and get it, but i still had to pee more. I started to get scared. What if someone were to come in, what if they took it? This also started to drive me to the edge and i started playing with myself. Just then the other person flushed the toilet and walked out of the stall.

My heart sank. Was my shoe still there? I then heard the faucet and couldn't take it anymore and i had an orgasm right then and there. I don't know how loud i was as i heard the faucet immediately stop. I was nervous humiliated and excited and did not know how to react. I sat there and waited for the door to open and i rushed out of the stall to find my shoe. It was there and i quickly put it on and left the room. I hurried to the door constantly checking my skirt and adjusting it. Once outside, I started walking to my car. I noticed another woman in her late 20s who looked at my feet and then looked at me. I was stunned. Was it her in the bathroom? I hurried to the car and went home.

-----Report 2

I started for the evening by getting dressed. I put on my nipple clamps followed by my knee socks then my panties and skirt. I carried my shoes, blouse and purse into the living room and set them on the couch. I walked around the house in my socked feet topless to get myself into the mood for the evening. Once when i started to get horny, i decided to head to the living room to finish get ready for the evening. I put on my blouse and started to put on my shoes, then i stopped. I thought since i am suppose to play with myself in the car, I should try to push myself a little to the edge. I put my shoes in my bag and proceeded to walk out of the house.

As i started walking down my yard, I started to get really excited. I felt so exposed and naughty and started to get wet. As i got to the end of the yard, i noticed someone coming. I started getting really nervous and very wet. What do i do? I quickly remembered i had my shoes, so i quickly pulled them out and put them on. I was so glad i had my shoes. I couldn't imagine how horny, humiliated and exposed i would have been if i didn't have my shoes with me or around me.

I got to the car and quickly drove to the mall. As i was driving I was feeling up myself and drove myself to the edge a few times. At the mall, I got out and unbuttoned my skirt and walked in. As i got into the mall, while holding up my skirt I started looking around looking for a place to take off my panties. I found a bathroom, and went into the stall, took of my panties, and put them in my bag. Now i was starting to feel more vulnerable. I walked out of the bathroom and started walking in the mall.

I walked into my first store for the evening that sold dresses. I walked around looking at the dresses. I picked up one of the dresses and held it up against to me. Just as i was holding up the dress i noticed my skirt started slipping down fast. I quickly grabbed it with one hand as it was halfway down my ass. I moaned from being wet, and breathed a sigh of relief as I was not exposed. I noticed that the zipper was a little way down, so i adjusted it and ran to the dressing room.

When i got to the dressing room, i entered and closed the door. I took off my shoes and placed them under the door (to make it seem like they just got pushed out). I took of my skirt and blouse and set the timer on my phone for 5 minutes. I started to slowly tease myself getting myself wet and horny. I rubbed my nylon feet on the carpet which sent chills up my spine and I started to feel it build up. I quickly stopped and started tugging on my nipple clamps, which made me moan a little. The timer on my phone went off, and i put my clothes on and went out of the room and put my shoes on. I put the dress at the return rack and left the store.

I went to the second store, The second store went the same way minus the skirt almost being lost and I tried on another skirt. Finally, i then walked into one of the department stores. Walking around the store. I walked around the intimate section and found a nighty to try on. I proceeded over to the dressing rooms. The dressing room was essentially a hallway with rooms on each side, with chairs on both sides of the hallway. I decided to be a little bit more risky this time. I sat down for a minute in one of the waiting chairs and looked around. No one was around. I slowly slid off my shoes and kicked them under the chair. I sat there for a minute, nervous in one hand, and wet in the other.

Ensuring no one was around, I quickly got up and went down the hallway to the furtherest room. I quickly closed the door and assessed the situation. I was now completely shoeless. I started to get really nervous thinking someone might come, I would have to be seen in my socked feet, or I would loose my shoes. Just as i was going to open the door to walk back, I remembered, I had to stay there for five minutes. I slowly took of my clothes and set the timer. Time counted so slowly, I was so wet, but nervous. This kept me from having an orgasm, but kept making me hornier.

The clock got to three minutes, I was grateful that it was almost over, then I heard someone walk into the area with kids. My heart drop. I though oh no, I am going to have to walk out in my socks. Then I thought, what if they see them? What if someone takes them? I wanted to leave right and there, but i couldn't, I had 2 and 1/2 minutes left. I kept playing with myself unable to concentrate, so horny, nervous. Just then I heard one of them say "hey there is someone shoes". I felt like i was going to pass out. There i was in the dressing room naked except for my socks and nipple clamps. I walked back and forth nervously counting down the two minutes. A few moments later, i heard them walk away.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Just then i panicked again. What if they are not there? It was the longest minute of my life, horny naked and humiliated. What if i am stranded in my socks? A few moments later, the alarm went off. I quickly put on my clothes and panties, and ran out of the room. as i got out of the hallway, i looked under the chair. Only one was there. I quietly moaned in both nervousness and wetness, and put the one shoe on. I quickly looked on the floor to see that it was only kicked to under another display. I quickly put it on and went to the car. As i got to the car and went in i sat in the lot. put my shoes on the passenger seat, and started to drive home in my socked feet. As i got to the first intersection, i had a massive orgasm. I drove home slowly and excuasted and went home.

-----Report 3
This one i decided to push myself to my limits. Before i left for the evening i got dressed, I put on my skirt and a shirt, no panties and no bra. To draw attention to myself i decided to put on some mismatched socks (neon pink and green). I drank as much water as i could before getting my shoes on and heading to the park.

When i got to the park, I found it difficult to park as the lot was almost full. My nipples got hard with the excitement and impending exposure. I got out of the car and started to walk around. It was a little windy that day so i was ever consious of my skirt which glided in the wind.

My shoes kept slipping off as they did not have any laces in them. As i got more and more nervous I decided that i would take off my shoes. I took them off and started to carry them in my hand. I felt my crotch tingle as my socked feet was walking around. People running by turned back and glanced at my feet to which i tried to cover them. It was futile as both feet were shoeless.

I walked over a bit and sat my shoes in the grass and then sat on the shoes (adjusting my skirt, so my bare ass was sitting on them). I sat there nervously for about 15 minutes, watching people walk by, looking at my feet.

About this time, I started to get the urge to pee. I started to get nervous. The restroom was on the other side of the park. I didnt want to walk with my socked feet on display.

I decided to sit there until more people left. AS i sat there i kept feeling the build up feeling the urge for release. My nipples started getting really hard as i thought of my perdiciment. More people were coming this way, and i was ever consious when they would look at my socked feet. It came to the point i couldent hold it anymore so i started to get up.

As i got up i felt the release. My heart stopped. I could hear and feel it releasing into the grass. Just as this was happening, i saw a group of people start to walk by. I tried to stop it but couldnt. One of them commented, nice socks. I wanted to cover my feet, but i would be exposing my perdiciment.

Finally the last dribble came out and i breathed a sigh of relief. Just then i panic, I just peed on my shoes. I started to get wet and horny, I am stuck in my socks.

After a few minutes, I decided i had to go back, so i got up and picked up my soiled shoes and started walking back. I tried to walk back as quick as i could, noticing everyone who looked at my feet, further turning me on and wanting to release.

Finally after what seemed ages i got back to the car. I put my shoes in a bag and jumped in the car and starting fingering myself bringing me to a massive orgasm.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:43 PM   #3
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

My day without touching my pussy:

Ive stuck pens at first then a hairbrush handle and markers but when I masterbate I just put a homemade dildo thing in, Its only like 1 inch thich but because Im a virgin my holes quite small

Other dares are always welcome

------Report 1

Last night I masturbated using the pen by lying on a pillow face down and rocking back and forth really fast. It felt amazing as the tip rubbed my clit really hard. I think it too 7 mins which for me is really good as it takes ages to get worked up to orgasm.

Today was interesting :/ My family and I went to a day festival thing so I was really scared someone would see the pen through the denim shorts!

when i went to the toilet I must admit I cleaned down there thoroughly because I needed to touch it somehow! -only through toilet tissue though!

This evening it was quite frustrating as I couldnt touch myself when chatting dirty with people! but I hope that frustration will make my masterbation this evening better!!!

Thanks for the dare
Old 09-17-2013, 04:51 PM   #4
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

------Report 1

Sir,
There were 3 friends that came over, Kylan, Sally, and Sasha. Kylan (Looking at her while she is asleep) She is wearing a blue short skirt with a lighter blue plain deep V that shows a lot of cleavage. She has originally brown hair, but she dyes it black, and it's length is to her shoulder blades on her back. It's very straight hair, well, it was, but she's not the stylist type, so she just keeps her hair down. Sally is wearing a pink sleeveless shirt with a collar that hugs her neck, and jeans. Sasha is wearing nothing because she decided to sleep in MY bed naked. Around 6:00 PM, we were playing scrabble at the table, and every time I had a word that didn't use atleast 6 letters, I slipped my hand down my jean shorts and softly stroked my pussy, probing my clit and slipping my finger inside a few times. When we were finally done playing, my thong was soaked, but I decided to keep going. We went to go watch a movie (Ted) and I sat on the ground to the left of the couch so the couldn't see me unless I stood up. I used this as the time to shove my fingers as deep as they could go, letting out a slight moan as the movie got loud in some parts, so it wasn't heard. Half way through the movie, I excused myself to the bathroom and stripped down to just my panties. I took my fingers and started to trace my pussy, then slowly slid my fingers inside, and started pumping them to reach the edge, in which took about 4-5 minutes to reach at this pace. I rode the edge for a good minute and a half before I couldn't continue or I'd come, so I stopped. Dried my fingers on the outside of my thong, and got dressed. When I came back, you could smell the juices on my thong, so I went to go and go to sleep, while they did whatever they wanted. I took off my shirt, bra, and slept topless. I just woke up (2:00) To send the full report. Also, I have a question. If I do not complete a task, what are the chances of punishment so I have something to use as a little push during my tasks?
Old 09-19-2013, 07:37 AM   #5
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

I just received this as an anonymous reader who wanted to contribute to this thread. So if anyone else wants to send me some reports just send me a pm.

--------
ht 5'6"
wt 120
32B
shaved completely

I've fucked one of my exes in the middle of the street

The best dare I've ever done is where I had to go into the men's dressing room, and give the first 3 guys who walked in a blowjob

My fantasy is to be penetrated from every hole at once

my favorite position is doggy style

I'm masturbating right now
----
oh my gosh that was great.
I read it while kaying on my bed and using my vibe on my clit and by the time I had finished reading it, I was on edge. So I arched my back and shoved my vibe as far as it would go and screamed as I came.
-----

I am bi as well but do have a thing for large cocks, so thats something I can really relate too.
In all honesty I wish I could take my strapon and fuck her as hard as I possibly can until she passes out from pleasure and exhaustion.

-----
So before leaving the house I took a sharpie marker and wrote "I dress for Tom" around my belly button.
I parked in the back of the parking lot so less people would have a chance of seeing me.
After a slight hesitation I bent over and pulled down my panties showing my bare ass in the process.
I then twisted my panties and tied them around my wrist like a bracelet. YOu could barely tell that they were panties.
The first store I went into was Target which is attached to our mall. I picked out three shirts and a pair of jeans that I didn't even really look out, I quickly went into the changing room and chose the stall farthest from the entrance. I wasted no time in stripping nude and getting to work.
The stalls were seperate from the store and had full doors so you could not be seen easily.
I brought my bullet vibe with me and turned it all the way up. I pushed it in and out of my pussy for a good five moments before stopping and using my pantie bracelet to mop up my soaked pussy a bit.

I then returned the clothes and headed to PacSun.
Once there I repeated the process, picked clothes and headed for the dressing room.
These dressing rooms however were right in the the store and the doors didn't go all the way down so you could see my legs.
I was a little bit worried as I turned my vibe on, wondering if the associats could hear it, but the music was playing just loud enough in the store to muffle it. About a minute into the routine I got really into it and decided to be risky, the doors were wooden with little slants in them, and I don't know why, but I decided to press my bare tits against them while I worked. In the position I was I could slightly see through the slants, noticing two associates conversing in front of me. barely 10 ft away.
After seeing that it was pretty easy to work myself up to an edge.
I quickly redressed, mopped up my juices and left. I decided to go to Macy's next and I had to hurry across the mall because my juices had began running down my leg.

I entered Macy's, same routine, entered the dressing rooms which were once again secluded in their seperate places. I chose the last one in the row, but since nobody was in there and I was really horny by that point I left my stall door open.
I set to work with my vibe, first sitting on a little bench and then moved onto all fours with my head sticking out the door. It was so exciting, anybody could walk in at any moment!
I was edging again when suddenly two teenage girls walked into the dressing rooms!
they were headed straight to my stall, so moving quickly I managed to shove my vibe all the way in my pussy, stand up, and close the door and yell "Occupied" before they grabbed it.
Unfortunately (or fortunately) I couldn't hold my edge and I had an enormous orgasm with my legs spread standing up and my chest pressed against the door.
My juices got everywhere and made a small stain in the carpet.
I cleaned as much as I could with my panties, but a lot had seeped into the carpet.
I dressed and left back to the car.
Took my panties off, and drove home with my vibe still buzzing away
------
I started off reading part two while sitting on my knees completely nude.
The first thing I did was work up a bit of spit in my mouth then transfered it to my hand. It wasn't really necessary as my pussy was already very wet from before, but I wanted to follow my instructions given. As directed I started to rub my clit, softly at first but by the time I had read that she turned her vibe on full power I was rubbing my clit quite vigorously. At the moment she started sucking her anal beads I decided to do the same with the umbrella handle, closing my eyes and pretending I was her in the changing room.
When she inserted the beads I did the same with the handle. It was very snug but went in well due to my spit lubing it up. I was going to go slow, but when I had read that the curtain opened a bit I could not help myself and began to pump back and forth with some difficulty.
I read the second stop and then focused on edging before I read the final stop.
By the time I had reached an edge I was able to swiftly move the handle in and out of my tight little ass.
I kept the edge as I quickly read through the third stop. But when I read that there were people outside waiting for the stall I lost it and came wildly, squirting my fluids everywhere and I ended up falling backwards suddenly pushing the handle deep into my ass, which just made the orgasm more intense. With a few heavy breaths I was able to read the rest of the report.
Thank you

-----
you can call me whatever you want
I wore a white sundress with a navy blue cardigan and a teal set of panties
I printed out a story online and headed to a coffee shop that was usually pretty loud yet it had some booths in the back that were pretty private.
I went in and thankfully he back of the cafe was clear, and the noise would muffle anything I ommitted. I chose a seat in a little booth at the very end.
I sat down first, then shifted my weight a bit as I scooted my panties off and placed them on my lap, making sure to hike up the back of my dress so I could sit bare ass.

I got to work on reading while using my right hand to get at my pussy. It was more discrete that way and I tried to not look very suspicious.
By the time I had gotten to the good part of the story I was already aextremely wet from anticipation.
I had to bite my tongue a lot to keep from gasping too loud.
About half way into it I began to get stupidly horny. I took out my tits and began to play with them as well.
Near the end I stopped reading and started playing with myself faster, I was panting "oh my god" as I climaxed and squirted all over the chair.

I was incredibly excited but embarassed as well so I cleaned up as quickly as possible and left... leaving my mess behind too
Old 09-23-2013, 12:30 PM   #6
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Okay so I managed to sneak out side without causing a fuss, I sat down in one of our deck chair and looked up at the sky.

Meanwhile one of my hands snuck down the front of my pants while the other one slide up my shirt. I teased the hood of my clit up and began rubbing. I pinched and tugged on my nipple until it was hard then switched to the other one. I got so wet thinking someone could walk outside and see me.

When the five minutes were up I walked into the yard, dropped my pants and pissed
Old 09-23-2013, 12:32 PM   #7
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

22 5'11 32 dd

A dirty secret:
Cummed on my boy friend when he was having a wet dream he kept on moaning my name and I climbed on top of him and took my jackrabbit and fucked myself and cummed all over him
Old 09-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #8
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

im 18, 5'3'' 100lbs, 34A very athletic
I really want to be tied up
ive been choked and spanked during sex
if I could I would have sex multiple times a day

Quote:
How about you describe your best sex ever in detail
the best sex i had was with Cam.. it was at the beach in my room.. we got back from the club and the cab dropped us off at my house.. he wasn't feeling good and i didn't want him to walk back to his house by himself so i told him he could lay down in my room.. when we got there we layed there for a little bit but then he started kissing me and then that led him to fingering me he was very strong and a wrestler so he was able to throw me around while we started fooling around when he first put his dick in me i had to hold my breath he was big and it kinda hurt we had sex for about an hour and it was so good

Quote:
If you could have sex in any place where would it be and was position? Think your dirtiest thought that will turn me on.....
it would have to be in a very public restroom where i would be forced to stay quite so no one would catch me i want the guy to pick me up i'll slide him inside of me and we would go at it hard
Old 09-23-2013, 02:35 PM   #9
collegekid1204

These are great! Keep up the good work.

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

collegekid1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:33 PM   #10
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
ShawnC
Punishment:
I want you to remove your clothing in your dorm. Get a notebook out and pen. Find a porn movie bondage that it longer than 20 mins. Make sure it loads a fair amount. You must kneel on the floor and write in your best handwriting "I am a naughty little slut who likes to please Shawn!" You must write this over and over again until the movie stops. Do not touch your pussy.
Sir I have just finished this task and now I am extremely horny. I found a bondage video that was 30 minutes long and it was really good. Throughout the whole show I wrote that 'I am a naughty little slut who likes to please Shawn' and I was about to write about 6 pages. Though while I watched the video I got hornier and hornier and now all I can think about is touching my soaking wet pussy. I got so wet that I dripped down my legs and onto the floor. My pussy is throbbing a lot and I don't think that my pussy can get any wetter than this sir. Please sir all I can think about is pleasing myself, even for just a minute please sir.

Quote:
ShawnC
Count how many times you wrote it on the paper please and I may let you touch yourself
186 times sir

Quote:
ShawnC
Than you may play with yourself in whatever way you want but this time you must say it out loud count to 186
Thank you very much sir!
I pulled my clothes off before starting this task. I then grabbed my vibe and sat down on my desk chair. Though I leaned back into it and put my feet up against the wall, opening up legs up widely. I then began to fuck myself with the vibe while I counted out to 186. Even though I couldn't cum it helped a lot. Once I was done I felt satisfied. Thank you very much sir!
Old 10-10-2013, 03:47 PM   #11
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I have a new task for you to do the next time you are horny and are looking to be naughty for your master.

I want you to make sure you have at more than 60 minutes

I want you to get naked in your room and enjoy some playtime in whatever way you can for a good 5 minutes.

Now I want you to insert you balls and you new plug.

Find some clothes you can wear outside.

Walk as far as you can for 30 mins set a timer on phone. Than find a place near to hide yourself. In whatever way you can rub your play with your wet pussy how every you can for 5 mins than walk back to your dorm.

Once you get to your dorm you must remove you clothing but not your panties or bra. Get out your vibe out and press on your pussy for 5 mins on a low setting.

Next you must find something in your dorm to hump or rub on your panties for 5 more mins.

Now I want you to pull out your balls than put them back in 5 times and finally take them out.

Next I want you laying in your back with your feet high in the air use two of your scarfs and tie your feet to something that can not move easily.
Now take your vibe and push on your clit on high for the last 5 mins.
Sir I did this task yesterday and here is my report:

I was able to do this a little after one. I knew my roommate was not going to be home for a while so I headed to my room and stripped. I grabbed my vibe and this time I sat on top of my desser. I opened my legs widely and pleasured myself with the vibe for five minutes. I pressed it against my clit for a moment before thrusting it into my pussy. Once the time was up, my pussy was nice and wet and my balls slipped right in. Though for the plug I grabbed some lube before pushing the thing into my ass. Luckily it was rather warm yesterday so I decided to pull on my black shorts, and my matching panites. Then I pulled on a purple t-shirt. I then set my timer and headed out on my walk. I was on the edge of campus right when the timer went off. It was the middle of the day so there were still a lot of people around. Though there was one of the school buildings next to me and I headed into the bathroom. I went into the stall but didn't lock the door (this was on accident). So I pulled my pants down and in the middle of playing with my clit, the door opened a bit. This made my heart jump and I kicked the door closed and pressed my foot against it so it wouldn't open. Once the five minutes were up I pulled my pants back up and headed to my dorm. Once there I pulled my shirt and pants off. I pulled my vibe out again and pressed it against my soaked pussy. My clit was throbbing hard and I really wanted to cum. After this I set my vibe to the side and pulled and pushed my balls in five times. Each time my pussy was holding onto them tightly as I moved them. For the next part I laid down on the floor in front of my bunk. I tied my legs to the two legs of the bunk, knowing that I wouldn't be able to move much. I then pressed my vibe to my clit, on the highest setting. It wasn't even two minutes before I felt the urge to cum. Though I was unsure if I was allowed to so I tried to stop myself. Though a little after the fourth minute I gushed. My jucies rolled down my ass and my stomach and as I was cumming my timer for the five minutes went off. I pulled the vibe away but laid there for a while before untying myself and cleaning myself off.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:56 AM   #12
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Punishment Task:
Find a large bottle of water. Drink it and fill it back up! If you would like you can find a small funnel or be sure to get a bottle with a wide mouth. You can only fill it back up in your dorm. Once the bottle is filled to the exact spot it started you must keep it in your room for 4 hours and than discard the bottle.
Before even starting this task I had already felt humaliated just thinking about doing it. I had found a rather large bottle of water and brought it back to my room. It took me about an hour to finish all of it. Drinking it wasn't difficult. Though I was unable to find a funnel so I knew that the next part was going to be difficult. It wasn't long until I had to pee so I set the empty bottle down and sqauted over it. The first time about half of it didn't even get into the bottle. I then began to drink a lot of water throughout the day, wanting to get this task done quickly. I did not like having to save my pee in a bottle. The second time I peed into it, most of it did get into the bottle and at this point I was a little bit more than halfway. The third time all of it got in and luckily the bottle was full. At this point I threw it in the trash quickly, happy to be done with this task.
Old 11-22-2013, 06:55 PM   #13
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Here is my report from monday. I was unable to type is up sooner because I was busy all day tuesday. Anways...

So I started around noon (I think) and removed all of my clothes. First I pushed in my butt plug, because I knew I would have to wear it three hours afterwards anyways and I sometimes I like when it is in. After this I sat down at my chair, and turned on the video that you had sent me. I leaned back, moved my feet up onto my bunk and began to slowly rub my clit. I quickly began to pick up the pace once I started to moan and arc my back into my fingers. Then I brought my other hand down, shoving three fingers into my wet pussy. I thrusted my fingers in and out of my pussy as I moved my hips with them. Then I came onto my fingers, my juices ran down my legs a bit. I then slipped my ben wa balls in. For the next three hours I felt rather full. It was a little strange to be moving around while so stuffed. Though I rather liked it.

Also I know you liked to be kept updated on this too:
Last night I had a fantasy and because of it I woke up hornier than usually. So I played with my clit until I felt a bit satisfied. Though I am still extremely horny.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:25 AM   #14
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

I first put on my outfit. Sorry but I am not allowed to wear panties or a bra anymore and I gave them away to my sister but that just made the dare a little more sexier. I got on the short skirt and the put on my button up white shirt. I only buttoned the last button and the middle one by my breasts like I said I would do. I looked in the mirror and thought “damn I look sexy but really slutty”. I grabbed my phone, squirted some cherry blossom perfume on myself, and set out to the burger place. I had already drank 2 glasses of water before getting dress so I thought I would be fine. I pulled up to the burger place which was called “Freshtown Burger”. I sat in the car and looked through the windows in the place. I noticed there was quite a few amount of people there. Out of nerves, I buttoned another button (the one between the last one and the middle one by my breasts) (sorry). I then grabbed my wallet and got out of the car. I already had goosebumps from nerves and the 11 degree Michigan breeze didn’t help much. I quickly hurried into the place as the wind got colder and colder. It was blowing through my shirt and up my skirt, which felt very good. I went into the place and instantly saw many men and some women look at me. I felt my face turn beat red and I walked up to the counter and waited in line. I could feel my wet pussy and all the eyes on me. When it was my turn to order I saw the young cashier check me out. I could tell he was trying to see more of my breasts. I ordered a large soda and he gave me a cup and I exchanged money. I then walked over to the soda fountain and filled my cup with Dr. Pepper. I then turned around and looked at the now few eyes glaring at my slutty outfit. I walked over to the corner booth where no one was close to me. I sat down and unlocked my phone and began reading story #1. I fell deep into the girl in the storys bladder and orgasms and kinda forgot about my own bladder. After I finished the story I drank some more Dr. Pepper. I could feel my balder was full and I could feel the small urge to pee. I then opened up story number 2 and before I began reading it I looked around. I saw no one looking at me besides the cashier who had no one to help out so he was focusing on me but stopped as I met eyes with him. I then read the first part of story 2 and when I finished it the urge to go was really really bad. I just crossed my legs and got caught in part 2 of story number 2. I loved this girl and wish I had a person that would massage me like this. I then put my skirt on my pussy (you said no skin on skin contact) and rubbed my pussy throughout story number 3. After story number 3 and all the rubbing to my sluttly pussy I knew I needed to go really bad. I clenched myself and tried my hardest not to go while reading the 4th and final story. I read the story already from you so I never really got lost in the story therefore I was thinking about my bladder which made it much much worse. I then drank some more Dr. Pepper until I had about ˝ the soda left. I moved my leg of from pressing against my pussy and instantly let out a small squirt of piss on the booth seat. I pushed my leg back on my pussy and wiped the piss off the table with a napkin. I then finished the second part of story number 4 and then downed my soda. I could feel my piss poking at my whole to open up and let it out which made me push my leg harder against it. I looked around and noticed two handsome guys across the restaurant looking at me. I gave them the face of struggle and got up and hurried to the ladies room. Right as I moved my leg off my pussy, the pee slowly started to leak out. I walked quickly to the womens room and open the door. I felt a small stream of piss running down my leg and onto my foot and heel. Just to my luck the only 2 stalls that were in the bathroom were filled and I started to pace back and forth with a finger covering my pee hole. The piss just slowly came out and went right around my finger and down my legs to my heels. I couldn’t last much longer as I watched as the 2 women sat in the stall on the ever so precious toilet. My pee came out faster and faster and soon I had a large stream going down my leg and onto my heel and then the floor. I watched as the girl in the farthest stall pulled up her jeans, flushed the toilet and opened the door. As soon as she opened the door I slowly walked over to the stall. I so wish I hadn’t wore heels so I could run staright to the stall but it was to latte, my bladder was emptying. I entered the stall and turned around and closed the stall door. My bladder was empting fast. I turned around to sit on the toilet but my bladder just went off like a firework and my finger couldn’t do a dang thing. I never even sat down on the toilet. I just stood there letting the piss go all over my skirt, all of my heels and feet, and all over the bathroom floor. I stayed in the stall until the girl next to me got up and left so I wouldn’t have to face the humiliation. I then grabbed a bunch of toilet paper and paper towels and cleaned up my mess. I wiped of my legs, feet, and heels and mopped the floor using a wad of paper towels. I then walked out of the ladies room and watched as a girl stared at me as I left the place. I saw her blue sneakers and could tell she was the women next to me who had witnessed me piss on the floor. My face turned red and I hurried back to my car but took slow strides as I didn’t want to humiliate myself more by tripping over my heels. Thanks for the dare, I had a lot of fun and I hope you have fun reading the report and I hope you are pleased
I am very sorry i didnt wear panties or a bra, but that violated my rules,I hope you can understand.
Old 12-12-2013, 07:17 AM   #15
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Punishment:
I want you to remove you clothing in your dorm. Get a notebook out and pen. Find a porn movie bondage that it longer than 20 mins. Make sure it loads a fair amount. You must kneel on the floor and write in your best handwriting "I am a naughty little slut who likes to please Shawn!" You must write this over and over again until the movie stops. Do not touch your pussy.
Sir I have just finished this task and now I am extremely horny. I found a bondage video that was 30 minutes long and it was really good. Throughout the whole show I wrote that 'I am a naughty little slut who likes to please Shawn' and I was about to write about 6 pages. Though while I watched the video I got hornier and hornier and now all I can think about is touching my soaking wet pussy. I got so wet that I dripped down my legs and onto the floor. My pussy is throbbing a lot and I don't think that my pussy can get any wetter than this sir. Please sir all I can think about is pleasing myself, even for just a minute please sir.

----------

Sir, yesterday I masterbated and am giving you the report today.
Last night when I was in my bed I had the sudden urge to please myself. So I found bondage porn and began to watch that. Once it started I slipped my hand down to my pussy and began to roll my clit between my fingers. As I began to get wet I started to rub myself, every once in a while pushing my fingers into my pussy. As I was humping into my arm and hand I cummed, gushing onto my bed before heading off to sleep.

I am extremely horny right now and I am going to go play with myself. I am hoping to cum several times today!

Last edited by ShawnC; 12-12-2013 at 07:23 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk