Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-30-2013, 12:03 PM   #1
Masanori

Default GeoGuessr game dare

This is a simple one. Click on the link below and try to beat my score. Report back here with your final score. If your score comes up short, you will receive a punishment. If you can beat my score, I will accept a punishment for not being good enough with geography.

Try to play the game again with new locations and post a link challenging other players to beat your score. As stated before, loser must accept a punishment from the winner.

http://url.geoguessr.com/4cEx
The following 2 users say Thank You to Masanori for this post:
Old 08-30-2013, 12:24 PM   #2
qatguy
getDare Succubus

I played, and I got 1,903 points.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 12:48 PM   #3
Masanori

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatguy View Post
I played, and I got 1,903 points.
Please confirm, but you should have seen my score when you completed the game (don't post here since I want people to feel like they might have a fighting chance while playing).

Your punishment will be simple as a thank you for being the first to try this. Wear a wedgie for the next 2 hours.
Old 08-30-2013, 03:29 PM   #4
Anasub

I played and received 7,704. I did see your score. And by did, that means I already saw your score!
At this time I am not involved in BDSM, but I may still get on the site occasionally to check in with friends and read some posts. Please do not PM me with dares or requests for being your slave etc. I am not interested.

Last edited by Anasub; 08-30-2013 at 04:37 PM. Reason: I wrote did, but some confusion still happened.
Anasub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:37 PM   #5
humiliatedfemale

I only got 3664... You're really good at that game!

PM me the word "SPANK" and I will spank my tits 20 times
humiliatedfemale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:39 PM   #6
Surfsop3

Send a message via Yahoo to Surfsop3

Definitely lost to you

PM Dares

Likes: chastity, rules, challenges, pup play, piss control, rubber, socks, feet, sneakers, toe shoes, messy, bondage, degredation, humiliation, underwear, sleep deprivation, dice dares, pics, control,

Limits:scat, blood, needles, anal,

Locked in chastity
Kik: surfsop3

Last edited by Surfsop3; 08-30-2013 at 04:58 PM.
Surfsop3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:21 PM   #7
Masanori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfsop3 View Post
Definitely lost to you
Thanks for the link, but you should remove it so no one is tempted to cheat!

I will post punishments for everyone later tonight.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:25 PM   #8
Masanori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anasub View Post
I played and received 7,704. I did see your score.
The closest score to mine is over 10k, and still lost. I will pm you with my score so you can see how much you lost by.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:31 PM   #9
dare_luke
getDare Sweetheart

6151, piss poor

My PM Dares

BDSM Test
dare_luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 05:04 PM   #10
Catboy

http://url.geoguessr.com/4cPa
I lost too
Catboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 01:13 AM   #11
Masanori

Alright, I am going to order these punishments in order of lowest score to highest score. Since I got so many while I was away, I am going to do this in batch mode! Also, I would like to thank you all for attempting this dare. Not only do I get the ego boost for beating everyone today, but I get an hour of fun making punishments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedfemale View Post
I only got 3664... You're really good at that game!
Congratulations, you are the worst navigator of the group. I hope you don't ever need to go somewhere without access to a GPS! As a punishment, you are to attach clothes pins to your nipples and write "Owned by Masanori" on your tits. Take a picture of this and send it to me. After you have done this, you are to follow these steps: spank your tits 5 times each, rub your clit for a minute, give it a spank as well, and finger your pussy for a minute. Repeat this until you can cum. Wipe your cum soaked fingers all over your tits and take another picture of them to send to me so I can see the end results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare_luke View Post
6151, piss poor
That is right, you did do piss poor! Use a marker to write "piss poor performance" on yourself. Then stick that marker in your ass (your sig says you are learning to like anal but cannot do insertions, so if you would rather, you may just tease it with your finger). Once you can get yourself up by playing with your ass, you are to spank your balls 10 times. Edge yourself 4 times and stop touching your little dick. You are not allowed to touch your dick for the rest of the day, or 8 hours (of awake time)... whichever is longer. If you would like to pleasure yourself, it must be anal pleasure. I hope you can learn to like anal a little quicker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anasub View Post
I played and received 7,704. I did see your score. And by did, that means I already saw your score!
Oops, I most defiantly misread your post when I sent you that PM earlier... any way... your punishment is to find something you can use as a little puppy tail. Go fill a bowl full water in the kitchen. While you are there, drink a cup of water. Now change into your best puppy outfit (if you don't have one, you are to be completely naked) and put that tail in your ass. You are to sit in the bathroom alone like a puppy being punished. Finish the bowl of water by lapping it up while on your hands and knees. You are not allowed to stand up for the next 30 minutes. In this time, you are to edge twice then go pee anywhere but the toilet. You may cum if you give each of your tits 10 spankings, your pussy 15 spankings, and each ass cheek 20 spankings. You cannot remove your puppy outfit or tail until you are done with the punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catboy View Post
I lost too (8906)
Dress up in your best sexy cat outfit for the next two hours. You must find something to wear as a tail, have a bold color of lipstick/lipgloss on, and eat a meal out of your cat dish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfsop3 View Post
Definitely lost to you (11,156)
You have done the best out of all these geographically challenged participants. I will give you the choice to either extend the chastity you have in your signature by three days or do the following.

Set a timer for 90 minutes that you will use tonight. Every time it goes off, you are to get out of bed and crawl around your room for two minutes like a puppy. Once you get back in bed to sleep, reset the timer for 90 minutes. If you fail to get up for one of your scheduled crawls, you will add a week to the chastity.

I hope everyone enjoys their punishments. If you would like to try a new set of locations and post up the challenge, like I have, I will try my best to do some.
Old 08-31-2013, 12:46 PM   #12
SlaveofSlaves

7,342 I apologize for my poor score
SUBMISSION, nudity, toothpaste, dice dares, spanking, roleplay, self-bondage, pegs, masturbation, bathroom, pain, a bit of anal.

Hates
Severe pain, dangerous self bondage, blood, permanent, pee.

Limits
public, illegal, animals, crap, family.

Assume anything else is a soft limit. I'll try it once (at my own discretion) and decide which list it belongs in.
SlaveofSlaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 02:08 PM   #13
Soulmuncher

11870 points due to a lucky hiroshima guess
Soulmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 02:26 PM   #14
Emiy

I got 13042 points, thought I was doing well but lost nonetheless.
Emiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 02:39 PM   #15
JNL4Kink

Send a message via Yahoo to JNL4Kink

That was fun. I only got about 7K points, though, so I await my punishment.
feet, rimming, xdress
blood/piss/scat, piercing, public/semi-public/non-discreet or personally identifiable TorD
Bi with discreet gay/kink side. Not out, and I have only household items to play with. PM's from like-minded guys are welcome!
JNL4Kink is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk