Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-27-2013, 04:34 PM   #1
Ausiedareman
Baby Member

Default Freedom Lost

Intro: author Ausiedareman - presents - Ausie101 production value, psychological sexual thriller - Freedom Lost

Blurb:

Malaria a girl who at first glance happens to have her life on track. She believes that she is free. But what is freedom? Is true Freedom even possible? If so in what form? However you interpret Freedom in your mind, I'm here to tell you that you will be wrong! Now ask yourself this scum, you love your 'freedom' right? Well what happens when that privilege is taken away from you? What happens when everything you do/speak/touch/think is controlled by a higher power... huh?

Well now it's time for your life lesson, I've taken your precious malaria and you know what she is mine and I am her Master!! I will leave with you a small chance to get her back, but you will soon find yourself thinking. 'Is she really worth it?'

Well while you ponder all that, Malaria is with me day by day and under my control.... BETTER NOT BE KEEPING HER WAITING!!

Prologue

“Slavery – A human being who does the bidding of another not as an act of kindness, but as an act to survive.”

My name is anonymous; my body is no longer under my control, my mind is neutral, tainted and controlled. I would have said this quiet often in my young age, “I am free; my life is on track and I have everything under control”…. But now, well now someone else controls me. His name is unknown to me, I have not even seen his face. But like the devil from Hell his power is immense, and I am his bitch; and this is my story.

Note: Well I hope all you Getdare Users enjoyed that small teaser of my work. This is my first time putting together a story and any feedback would be very much appreciated. On another note being a psychological and sexual thriller that it is, the beginning may be a bit slow as introductions and story arch's are very important to me so I like to build a base first. I am working on my Novel as fast as I can but I can't promise a release date as I do have a life. Thankyou
Ausiedareman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:46 PM   #2
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This seems pretty good. I'd really like to see some more.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk