Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-13-2013, 02:16 AM   #1
ky40scpl

Default Kinky, Wild, Hot Dares Needed

Hello, we are a MFM couple who are out every weekend and spend time playing TorD. We are all one couple and very comfortable with each other sexually. When with each other it is always a threesome and condoms are not used, the guys are allowed to cum wherever they want on or inside me.

I am submissive and like to experience new things. We have access to a limited dungeon area and some public areas where we can play. We have a small amount of bondage stuff including ropes, a spreader bar, bed restraints, cuffs, blindfolds and paddles. Also dildos and butt plugs.

We are seeking dares we can perform that test our limits. We have been doing this for a while so we are not skid-dish in our desires.

We have our likes and limits posted in our profile.

Please send us your dares and we can post them to snapchat if you like. Our username is ky40scpl on there as well. We are looking forward to showing off our dares here.

USA/F/Married Open Relationship, I live with my husband and boyfriend!
Submissive / 5’4” / 116 lbs / Blonde / Green /

LIKES: Slavery, semi-public, public, bondage, spanking, licking, cum, humiliation, embarrassing situations, nudity, group sex, panties, lingerie. Anal, strap-on, group, deprivation, stranger sex, oral, rimming, GB, DVP, DP

LIMITS: Scat, Pee, extreme pain, family, online face pics, mean people, body odor

We use snapchat. Profile Name: ky40scpl
ky40scpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:36 AM   #2
maledommaster
Account Banned

You guys should tie up the woman in the public area spank her and fuck her for a while and leave her there blindfolded still tied up and she has 1 hour to get home
maledommaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 05:58 AM   #3
VelvetSky
Account Banned

Lucky couple, have fun with the dares you receive! xoxo
I am not looking for a slave. Stop PM me about it!
VelvetSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 07:42 PM   #4
ky40scpl

Quote:
Originally Posted by maledommaster View Post
You guys should tie up the woman in the public area spank her and fuck her for a while and leave her there blindfolded still tied up and she has 1 hour to get home

We plan to give this a try on Saturday night, we will take her out tie her to a picnic table under a bright mercury street lamp and we will both fuck her leaving her filled with cum and covered in it too. We can return to the deck and still watch to ensure her safety and allow her to escape her bonds and return home.

She liked the post you replied this morning and told us to look at it and make a plan for it lol. As I am typing this she is asking for details on our plan but I am holding back the full plan for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetSky View Post
Lucky couple, have fun with the dares you receive! xoxo
Thanks, we will for sure.

LIKES: Slavery, semi-public, public, bondage, spanking, licking, cum, humiliation, embarrassing situations, nudity, group sex, panties, lingerie. Anal, strap-on, group, deprivation, stranger sex, oral, rimming, GB, DVP, DP

LIMITS: Scat, Pee, extreme pain, family, online face pics, mean people, body odor

Old 08-13-2013, 07:46 PM   #5
maledommaster
Account Banned

Snapchat a faceless pic of her after you guys fuck her
maledommaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 07:54 PM   #6
ky40scpl

Hubby went to take a shower and get to bed so he can be in the gym at 5 tomorrow morning and boyfriend is not home tonight. I will get them to take that for you, I am still learning the whole snapchat thing and downloaded the app but haven't used it yet. the guys are my geeks so they can probably make it work. I will try to PM you a pic of my boyfriend cumming inside me after hubby left a huge load that ran down my legs as I was being fucked.

Old 08-13-2013, 07:57 PM   #7
FirmMaster237

Send a message via Yahoo to FirmMaster237

Have her go out walking along a major street at night, the two men watching her to keep her safe, but away where she seems alone. She must wear something revealing/sexy and obvious as well as easy to display herself quickly and cover up.

For anyone that passes by and cat calls her, she must respond positively. If they drive by, she must flash them. If they stop, she has to come up to the vehicle and accept any advancement they offer. If it's on the street, she takes any advancement as well.
FirmMaster237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:47 PM   #8
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Lie down on your back. Let your lovers stand on his knees (lie) on the sides of your thighs. You have to masturbate their penises in the same rhythm with both hands, and they can play with you how they want (and how far can lay their hands). May use toys, etc. If one of them starts come, ruin his orgasm on your pussy. The second guy should also cum on your pussy, but a full orgasm. Then guy Cum the first, must lick all the sperm and eat your pussy to orgasm. If you cum first, you become a sex slave for the lovers on the day. I'd like to see report and pics.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:22 PM   #9
ky40scpl

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
Lie down on your back. Let your lovers stand on his knees (lie) on the sides of your thighs. You have to masturbate their penises in the same rhythm with both hands, and they can play with you how they want (and how far can lay their hands). May use toys, etc. If one of them starts come, ruin his orgasm on your pussy. The second guy should also cum on your pussy, but a full orgasm. Then guy Cum the first, must lick all the sperm and eat your pussy to orgasm. If you cum first, you become a sex slave for the lovers on the day. I'd like to see report and pics.
Wow, very detailed dare. I like it. Normally I have both the guys cum inside me at some point during a night of play. Both the guys can cum 3 times or more a night on an average weekend night which is great for me. I love having my pussy eaten and will many times have both of them lick me after they have finished to get me off. It was difficult for them at first to be down there after they knew the other had cum there too but we have been with the boyfriend now for over a year and it is just a natural thing now.

Old 08-14-2013, 08:09 PM   #10
vagus21
Distinguished Member

The girl should be blindfolded and naked. she is then to guess which guy is in front of her by licking their asshole. if she guesses correctly that guy will eat her out for at least 3 minutes. if she guess incorrectly however, both guys may write one humiliating thing anywhere on her body. Repeat this until she gets 10 guesses correctly. For further humiliation, both guys then cum on her face and body. She is to then use some kind of food, such as a cucumber to get herself off with, while the cum is still on her. she may cum from the food item but must then eat some of it after cumming all over it.

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, creampie, cum eat, spanking anal dares