Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-03-2013, 09:35 PM   #1
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Default His Demon Marks

Below is more or less (mostly less) the slightly-non-fiction-but-mostly-fiction story of a man who falls so deeply for a girl that he'll do just about anything to bring himself closer to the privilege of partaking in her body. However unfortunately, he's learned by now just how sadistic the demon child is. Or has he? It seems he will learn just how ruthless and cruel this little sadist can be.

I ran out of steam pretty abruptly though, so maybe if I feel like it I'll finish this later. There are only so many literary atrocities one can commit in the middle of the night before passing out, y'know.

For a long time, that child had been meticulously planning my destruction. She had it out for me. She hated me. I was sure of it every time those full, two-tone lips curled up impishly as she would explain to me her plans to drive me deeper into the depths of pure insanity. And I'd look at her, like, say what?

And that laugh...
Oh, how she'd giggle as the visible fear turned my body to stone. Everything about us...even my reactions...she had planned them all from the start. I couldn't prove it, but I was sure of it! Just by the way she would laugh at me, the chuckle of a villainous creature as everything was going according to plan, I could tell that the girl had loathed me for a very long time.

How else could I explain the merciless way she drew me in with the faintly enchanting flicker of her spirit like the will o' the wisp, growing brighter and gaining intensity as I inched closer and closer, desperate to get closer, yet never knowing that I had already been lost in her trap and suffering for this long?

It was only now, as I winced at my view of the underside of her breasts and her nose pointing down at my bound and shackled 200-some pounds of man flesh, that it dawned on me, how deep I had sunk. It had been weeks since my last orgasm. Six, to be exact. I knew because every day that demon child would say, "Tell me, when was the last time I let you cum?" And with that damned smirk she'd add, "I just like to hear you say it!" Oh. Damn that that little devil to hell. She knew damned well that the leaves hadn't even turned color the last time my cock had seen the light of day, and even now I could see through the window the first autumn leaves begin to die, much like my dignity.

She was a writer. As if it wasn't enough to tell me straight out, the little bitch took delight in forcing me to act out her little stories, carefully planning the day's torture the night before, yet from her mouth it was as though she'd been deciding my fate on a whim all that time.

Just like tonight, as I waited patiently and quietly for her to fix two rows of zippers--fifty little clothes pins biting into either side of my abdomen--in preparation for the evening's story.

Only...this time it was different. Instead of standing over me, looking down at my pathetic stance as she normally did, she took a seat. Knees drawn up and pantied ass literally inches away from my face, I could smell her scent as she sat down. If only I could wiggle forward I'd maul that child, savoring the sweet taste that brought me to this record low in the first place...

"Once upon a time..." the story began. She always started her stories that way, as if they were taken from some demonic book of fairy tales for sadists. "There was a girl who decided to play with her pet."

She continued about the scenario, introducing her characters and hinting at what would surely be my fate. I groaned as she produced a vibrator and pressed it to her panties, describing with her own words the things that were happening that very second.

The scents...the whimpers...the buzz of the vibrator...the bite of the clothes pins...the throbbing of her pet's cock in its little cock cage...she described them all to a tee, increasing my awareness of her...of myself. Stacking upon the sensations. Driving me mad. I grunted as the toy vibrating nefariously brought her to the edge several times. She was vulnerable, trembling. Her clit throbbed even through the thin fabric of her soaked panties. If only I could reach her...I just...

I tried inching forward and recoiled at the pain as five clothes pins ripped from my skin. If I moved any more, I would tear the rest off. So all I could do was stay, and watch. Watch her make a fool of me. Watch her enjoy it. Watch her...take a line...from one of the zippers...I gulped...

"And so the girl..." through breathy moans she continued her story, "And so she...enraptured by pure ecstasy, she..."

Oh no. No. Shit!

"OUCH!" I bit my lip to fight the tears that threatened to fall as she yanked on the cord and ripped forty clothes pins right off of me. The marks left in their wake bore the semblance of a snake's skin, fashioned of steel and cast into fire before searing the pattern into my pale, supple flesh.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 08-03-2013 at 09:39 PM.
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to iSpuds for this post:
Old 08-05-2013, 01:52 AM   #2
caycay

This is amazing!! I love it a lot I hope more is to come

if interested contact me at myselfiskool
caycay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 12:58 PM   #3
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

So far, so good. This is really interesting. Please continue writing, because I'd really like to see how this turns out.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 05:11 AM   #4
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Oh, my. I didn't expect any readers to really like this. Well, I'll work on getting the rest of this done in a little while. Thank you!

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:02 AM   #5
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpuds View Post
Oh, my. I didn't expect any readers to really like this. Well, I'll work on getting the rest of this done in a little while. Thank you!
Are we done yet?

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk