Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-21-2013, 03:28 AM   #1
slutsuki

Rainbow Toilet Training for Sissies 1

This has been tried and tested by myself so some of it is specific for crossdressers. But anyone can try - just adapt it to your own circumstances.

You really should have a nappy for this too.

I also live on my own so can carry on without the need to cover up. Again, be imaginative if you can't do this exactly.

I want you to enjoy this so it is designed to be done over a few hours. If you are new to toilet type dares then it will, I trust, get you used to things and push you.

Get dressed up in stockings (holdups or with a suspender belt), high heels and some nice tight panties. The panties should be briefs or larger and cotton is the ideal material.

You need to keep drinking throughout this dare but don't get uncomfortable.

When you are ready, go to the bathroom and, a sissy should always do, sit on the toilet.

Arrange your cock so that it is pointing upwards but make sure it is covered by your panties. Clasp both hands over your panties and piss away. Feel the warmth and wetness and then listen to the sound of the piss falling into the bowl below. You are naughty, aren't you. Especially when you cannot resist licking your hands!

When you are finished, take your panties off and put them over your head with the wet bits on your face. Suck these wet bits. Put the panties back on. Dry your hands on your hair. Go about your normal business. Do put down a towel first if you are sitting down. No need to get the furniture stained.

Keep drinking - you do not want to get dehydrated in this weather.

Next time you need to go, change your panties round, back to front, and repeat exactly as the first time.

Now, after you put your panties back on (the right way round), add a nappy. Use some PVC knickers if you are worried about spillage.

(If you don't have any nappies then that's it. C'est Fini! No wanking for you today. All toilet slaves must be properly equipped.)

Spend the next few hours wetting yourself as often as you can. You should do this whilst standing, sitting down, lying down and walking. Or maybe you can go out for a proper walk and piss yourself in public. Please dress properly first though. We don't want to frighten the neighbours. And don't worry, nobody will notice but you will feel really humiliated.

If you have managed all this then very well done. You can take off your nappy and panties and wank off. Extra kudos if you cum into your piss stained knickers and then suck them clean.

And do tell us all about how you felt here.

If not, then maybe try a bit harder next time. I do hope you managed at least to wet yourself twice.

Not even that??? You really should be reading other types of dares.

I may well continue to part 2 which gets nasty and smelly if people enjoyed this. Let all of us know if you did by posting here.

Must do piss dares PM'd by Bulls
Must do poop dares PM'd by Mocha Pigs

I must wear a tampon when my pussy is not being used for the pleasure of others.

See my fetish ratings here

Crossdressing, butt plugs, dildos, piss, nappies, humiliation, taking photos, limited public, canes, crops.

Scat play, forced bi, Skype.

Shit eating, public display.

Blog

Last edited by slutsuki; 07-21-2013 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Small additions
slutsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to slutsuki for this post:
Old 07-21-2013, 02:06 PM   #2
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Nice dare. Could I wear my stuffed bra for this dare too?
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:38 PM   #3
slutsuki

Of course you can. I always encourage people to enhance their dare. But no dress or costume. Undies only.

Suki.

I must wear a tampon when my pussy is not being used for the pleasure of others.

Crossdressing, butt plugs, dildos, piss, nappies, humiliation, taking photos, limited public, canes, crops.

Blog
Old 07-21-2013, 09:48 PM   #4
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Ok. A stuffed bra is still underwear.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:33 AM   #5
BlockDriller

I did this, without the diaper. One of the best dares so far, I also sucked my own cum out of them.
BlockDriller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:28 AM   #6
Artemis91

Just done it with a diaper - loadsa fun. I do like the sound of part two, don't suppose you could post/PM part two? Pretty please..

Loves: diapers, messy, piss, pain, crossdressing, wedgies, CBT, cock, being a cumbucket, anal, bondage, femdom
Limits: Family, blood, illegal, obvious public

KIK:Artemis91xox
Torture Academy:Cheerleader/Gamer

Artemis91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:53 AM   #7
slutsuki

Sorry. Not worked it out yet

Blog
Old 08-11-2013, 01:15 AM   #8
slutsuki

Rainbow Toilet Training for Sissies 2

Firstly, do not read any further until you have completed or at least attempted Toilet Training for Sissies 1 above (depending on your circumstances).

I have decided, this time to continue with piss only training. I do intend to get into training you for full toilet service later. I suggest you subscribe to this thread if that interests you. Even if it doesn't still subscribe. I really believe we must all push up to, and beyond, our limits.

The main part of the dare below can be done even if you share with others. Wear normal clothes over your undies if you have to whilst you 'fill up'.

Start similar to above - no nappies this time.

This has been tried and tested by myself so some of it is specific for crossdressers. But anyone can try - just adapt it to your own circumstances.

If you are new to toilet type dares then it will, I trust, get you used to things and push you.

Get dressed up in stockings (holdups or with a suspender belt), high heels, a bra and some nice panties.

You need to keep drinking throughout this dare but don't get uncomfortable.

Basically you need to drink as much as possible within the next two hours until you are bursting.

When you are ready get a large kitchen mixing bowl. Go to the bathroom, take off your heels and climb into the bath. Kneel down and put the plug in. Put the mixing bowl in front of you next to the plug, lower the front of your panties and piss freely into the bowl. Make sure you don't spill any piss.

Hopefully the bowl will be fairly full. If not you may want to leave the bowl there and go and drink 2 or 3 more glasses of water before you repeat, adding more piss to the bowl.

Pull your panties back up and then pick up the bowl in both hands. There are now 3 steps to follow.

1. Hold the bowl above your head and pour it very slowly over your head so that your piss runs down over your face. I suggest you keep your eyes closed but you can, indeed should, keep your mouth open. Only use about a quarter of the bowl for this.

2. Now put your head back and pour some of the piss into your mouth - most will still probably go over your face. If you can, swallow - just one mouthful required. If not, at least hold a mouthful for a little time.

3. You should still have about half the piss left. Now simply empty over yourself, trying to cover front, back and legs.

End up lying down in whatever piss is in the bath, front first then on your back.

You can now wank off (and eat it up too, of course).

Blog
Old 08-29-2013, 01:54 AM   #9
slutsuki

Default Toilet Training for Sissies 3

This is my final post in this particular thread. If you have carried out 1 and 2 above and then complete this dare you will be full trained as a urinal and piss pot and should have no problems carrying out any piss related dares in private. Should you wish to go further then any master should find your talents useful.

If you wish to become what I call a 'full service toilet slave' then watch out for a new thread called 'Full Toilet Training for Sissies' in the next week or so. If I remember I will post a link here.

OK, on with the dare. This is to get you fully used to drinking your own piss.

Prepare for this by getting 3 empty water bottles - ideally 500ml - and 3 large wine glasses. Piss in the bottles, filling if possible, first thing in the morning, the afternoon and before your evening meal. Chill the bottles.

Get dressed in whatever sissy clothes you like best.

Now pour out a small bit of each different piss into the wine glasses and taste then as you would a glass of fine wine. Roll the piss around in your mouth, reflecting on the flavour and strength and write short notes on each. The morning piss will normally be much stronger. Spit out when finished tasting.

Now drink the one you like best with your evening meal. After your meal, drink the one you like the least in one go. Refill this bottle as soon as you can and now slowly drink the warm piss this time.

The third bottle have as a bedtime drink so that you go to bed knowing you are a complete piss slut.

Blog
Old 10-16-2013, 02:05 AM   #10
slutsuki

Default New thread - part 2

I have just posted a new thread - Toilet Training for Sissies 2.

It takes these dares into scat. Try it if you dare!

Blog
Old 10-19-2013, 07:49 PM   #11
PSliv

Wow I just did it, that was the most fun I've had for awhile. I'll do any other task like this one
PSliv is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk