Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-19-2013, 09:12 PM   #1
Legomaniac5
Account Banned

Male 19/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

19/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello to any and all potential Mistresses viewing my thread, thank you for taking the time to view my post, I just want to say im not going to spice up my post at all you will get nothing from my post but the truth.

Likes and dislikes are in signature.

Brief summary:

19 male
USA NJ
Very obedient.
Wishes to please you not just for my pleasure.
Will do cam/chat/pic.

About me:

To start things off:
I would prefer to take it easy at the start and get to know you better, before I just give you complete control, I am a submissive. I get pleasure from pleasing you, I'm very obedient, and willing to give most things a try. I do ask that you stay away from my dislikes and only consider pushing them after we have spent a more of time with each other. I'm wiling to be your cam/chat/pic sub, I wont hide my face on any of them.

Experience:
I am not very experienced in the world of having a mistress, or being a sub, however on the few occasions I have. I'm so eager to serve my mistress and do whatever she tells me, I try to follow any orders as best as I can. I don't mind giving up some control, how much I'll let you decide, I just ask that you start small.

My life:
With that being said im a 2nd year college student currently taking 1 class over the summer. My hobbies / interests (after serving you of course) would be robots (does this make me sound nerdy?, because I don't think I am), any way I use to build one every year at my high school, the organization was called FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) I do a bit of computer gaming, but am more than happy to set it aside for you, besides that I'm not sure what to tell you.

You can get in touch with me by skype: daresub19, kik: daresub19, and just a normal pm, I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Thanks for your time everything i have said is truthful, and if I am not what you are looking for I understand sorry for wasting your time.

Last edited by Legomaniac5; 07-23-2013 at 02:51 PM. Reason: grammer
Old 07-21-2013, 08:28 PM   #2
Legomaniac5
Account Banned

Bump still searching.

Likes: femdom, bondage, light anal, submission, humiliation, orgasm control/denial, light pain, being told what to do

Dislikes: family, public, pics vid, pain, messy (poo, pee), xdressing, permanent

Last edited by Legomaniac5; 07-25-2013 at 03:38 PM.
Old 07-25-2013, 03:37 PM   #3
Legomaniac5
Account Banned

Smile

I'm still searching

Likes: femdom, bondage, light anal, submission, humiliation, orgasm control/denial, light pain, being told what to do

Dislikes: family, public, pics vid, pain, messy (poo, pee), xdressing, permanent
Old 07-25-2013, 08:04 PM   #4
Red
Sona Forever

As you learned in your other thread, it's not surprise that you're still searching. Give it some time. If you're going to post on your ad then put some additional information that will help with your search. It is generally understood that unless otherwise stated, you are still searching. If you continue to post this, you will lost your ad.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:32 PM   #5
Legomaniac5
Account Banned

Exclamation

I've only edited it 3-4 times so I think that bumping it is fine, and it's also generally understood that deleting the post only allows me to create another. Unless you want me to have multiple up (which is easily done, yet note how im not doing that), which in the end brings us right back to where we started again, so kindly leave my ad alone. Oh and it's you will lose (not lost) your ad. Thanks for commenting, which also bumps it, check your move.

Advertisements
Kink Talk