Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-02-2013, 04:04 PM   #1
leotordo

Male 20/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in (see post)

20/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in (see post)

Who I am
I知 a 20 yo guy from Italy, a medicine student currently attending the first year.
I like the mountainside and open air places.

I知 pretty open minded about anything.

As I知 Italian, English is not my native language; however I知 pretty fluent in both speaking and writing. Anyway apologise for eventual grammar mistakes.

What I am looking for
I知 looking for an online female slave aged 18-25 in a reasonable time zone. Since I have no experience at all I will take it easy. I値l take some time to get to know the other person. We will agree on rules and limits.

I壇 like my sub to enjoy semi-public task (something like dark places at night). The more daring she is the better
With time passing I知 going to set rules that will control my sub life under many aspects, especially dressing.

Skype is required as a chat mean. Webcam is not required.
As far as pictures are concerned the sub will be given some time to get confortable and, after that moment, she will be asked to send pictures to prove tasks. Writing reports about tasks is a must. They値l have to be detailed.

I壇 love to have as a sub a girl with no experience, so that we can discover together this experience, new for both of us.

What I will expect from my sub
Once the limits will be set, she will have to do as she is told. She will be required to share her thought with me, in order to let me choose the next task wisely.
Misbehaviours will be punished.

How to apply
Send me a PM describing yourself. Remember to specify your limits as a sub and, of course, your age. A picture of yourself (only your body if you do not want to show your face) will be appreciated.

Hope to here from you,
Leo

Last edited by leotordo; 07-03-2013 at 11:03 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk