Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-30-2013, 01:41 AM   #1
Kozak

Default 18 Female, breast and nipple torment

Hi! I'm really bored and been messing around with my breasts and nipples for awhile now, but I really like being told what to do to them, so if it's safe and within my limits I'll do it!

Limits: None of the following: no permanent damage, no needles, no electricity, no blood or cutting, nothing permanent, nothing dangerous, nothing long-term, no cam and no pic but i promise a response on how things went

I have rope and string, 2 clothes pins, 2 small binder clips, and pants hangers with moveable clamps, toothpaste, ice, and in general around the house things

Please give me really harsh ideas of what to do to my breasts and nipples!
Kozak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:08 AM   #2
painsubinnd

Join me in my quest for nipple n breast torment ... lol tie ur tits tight n put the binder clips on ur nips leave as long as possible doing this today
painsubinnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:13 AM   #3
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

tie a rope to the pants hanger and run it over a door or closet pole. on the other end tie something heavy. large water bottle maybe... hold the rope so it holds the heavy item up high, then clamp the hangers to your nipples and standing back from the door/closet pole let the heavy object slowly lower until it is pulling on your nipples. Stay that way for as long as you can or until the clips fall off.
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:02 AM   #4
Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by painsubinnd View Post
Join me in my quest for nipple n breast torment ... lol tie ur tits tight n put the binder clips on ur nips leave as long as possible doing this today
I do this all the time! I did it again earlier today and it was awesome. My breasts are bright red and bruised up now, and my nipples are sore, prefect condition for more torment!
Old 07-02-2013, 12:06 AM   #5
Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalldickbound View Post
tie a rope to the pants hanger and run it over a door or closet pole. on the other end tie something heavy. large water bottle maybe... hold the rope so it holds the heavy item up high, then clamp the hangers to your nipples and standing back from the door/closet pole let the heavy object slowly lower until it is pulling on your nipples. Stay that way for as long as you can or until the clips fall off.
I did this last night and ouchie did it hurt. After about 10 minutes the water bottles ripped the clips off my nipples
Old 07-02-2013, 12:07 AM   #6
Dill500t500
Account Banned

Put the binder clips on ur breasts and run the rope through them and pull up by the rope
Dill500t500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:08 AM   #7
Dill500t500
Account Banned

Then hang on the pants hanger by ur breasts
Dill500t500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:31 PM   #8
Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dill500t500 View Post
Then hang on the pants hanger by ur breasts
I did both but couldnt really do the second they just rip the hanger off my nipples
Old 07-02-2013, 06:33 PM   #9
vicboy

tie your breasts tight then with a wooden plastic spatula smack each breast 25 times

Unowned Slave

Being told what to do, pictures

Dislike: pee

Limits: scat, diapers, blood ,family

Kik: vicboy1
vicboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:08 PM   #10
MissSarah

Send a message via Yahoo to MissSarah

You limited to breast and nipple torment only? Have some ideas that incorporate both nipples and breasts, but a little more to them than just that.
MissSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 03:04 AM   #11
Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSarah View Post
You limited to breast and nipple torment only? Have some ideas that incorporate both nipples and breasts, but a little more to them than just that.
go ahead and give me whatever tasks you want and ill do my very best to do them ^^ im not limited to just breast and nipple torment but i want to focus on that
Old 07-28-2013, 03:39 AM   #12
JoeS

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalldickbound View Post
tie a rope to the pants hanger and run it over a door or closet pole. on the other end tie something heavy. large water bottle maybe... hold the rope so it holds the heavy item up high, then clamp the hangers to your nipples and standing back from the door/closet pole let the heavy object slowly lower until it is pulling on your nipples.....
Do this, when the object is hanging free and pulling your nipples, start masturbating rubbing toothpaste on your clit and inner lips. If the hanger disconnects before you cum, punish yourself with 25 nipple flicks and 15 pussy spanks and try again renewing the toothpaste, you can remove the hanger after you cum, and you may wash your pussy 15 man after cumming, until then you must keep rubbing it with the leftover toothpaste.

- Edge, pain (try me...), cbt, orgasm control
public, ...
Limits - scat, pee, permanent, cross dressing, gay, anal, messy

PM me any dare... I might send pic proof
JoeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:16 PM   #13
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Do you have any hair clips - the kind with the little "fingers"? First put some large rubber bands around your tits, then the clips on the nipple. Leave the clips there for 10 minutes. Put on a really tight bra to make sure that they don't come off. After 10 minutes, take the clips off, count to 10, then put them back on, but turn them 90 degrees before reapplying. Put your bra back on. After another 10 minutes, take the clamps and rubber bands off. Snap your nipples 10 times with each rubber band you used around your tits.

Report back in detail.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:26 PM   #14
Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeS View Post
Do this, when the object is hanging free and pulling your nipples, start masturbating rubbing toothpaste on your clit and inner lips. If the hanger disconnects before you cum, punish yourself with 25 nipple flicks and 15 pussy spanks and try again renewing the toothpaste, you can remove the hanger after you cum, and you may wash your pussy 15 man after cumming, until then you must keep rubbing it with the leftover toothpaste.
i just did this and it fell off twice, which really hurt but I really enjoyed it. My nipples are super sore now and I love it! The toothpaste didnt hurt my pussy too much but it did make me cum really hard. Thank you for the dare.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:27 PM   #15
Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieKEames View Post
Do you have any hair clips - the kind with the little "fingers"? First put some large rubber bands around your tits, then the clips on the nipple. Leave the clips there for 10 minutes. Put on a really tight bra to make sure that they don't come off. After 10 minutes, take the clips off, count to 10, then put them back on, but turn them 90 degrees before reapplying. Put your bra back on. After another 10 minutes, take the clamps and rubber bands off. Snap your nipples 10 times with each rubber band you used around your tits.

Report back in detail.
I dont have any hair clips like that, and rubber bands wont stay on my breasts, is there anything else I can do to make up for it?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breasts, nipple, punishment, tit torture, torment