Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2008, 03:42 PM   #1
naked40
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Night with students

I am a user on another truth or dare site where this story was originally published. (I am known as 'Madman' on that site, but couldn't get that name on this one)
I submitted the following story a while ago and asked for feedback, but the users of that site don't bother like you lot do, hence I have re-published it here... Please don't disapoint me, leave some comments.
Part 2 is being re-editted at present and will be published shortly, part 3 waiting to be written...

A friend of mine is at university in this town, and he lives in a house with 3 mates (all male). We were chatting a few weeks ago and he suggested that I came over to meet his mates. As they are students and always short of money I took a load of pizzas and beer over with me.
Along with the 4 of them, (Jon, Dave, Matt and Luke) 2 girls had come around as well (Jo and Liz).
The pizzas were cooked and we tucked into a great feast. Beers were handed around and a good time was being had by all.
After eating we chatted away. I asked “What does a group of students do in the evenings?”. Listen to music, drink, play games and watch TV were the main responses. “Oh yes, what sort of games?” I asked. Various ones were listed including T or D and spin the bottle.
Although I sometimes do some daft stuff on the internet, I’ve never played T or D before. (I’m 40). Like a fool I commented “I’ve never played T or D”.
At this point I was dying to go for a pee, so off I went. When I got back to the lounge, Matt asked me if I wanted to play… I should have kept my mouth shut! They had discussed it in my absence.
I thought for a while and said “What the hell, yes”. I decided to put a couple of conditions down. Nothing public and no alcohol as I had to drive back. (Knowing how students like to drink). I said that, to be fair, I wouldn’t give out a dare I wasn’t willing to do myself. They all agreed that would be fair, and wouldn't push me too far.
The remaining food was cleared and off we set.
I had to be careful. I didn’t want to admit to doing stuff online, so decided to avoid Truths. I needed to come up with some ideas for dares, but didn’t know what they would or wouldn’t do. I suggested I went last on the first round so I could see what they were doing.
Anyway, Dave dared me to kiss Liz. I obliged.
My turn to ask. A dare was requested by Matt. I decided to test the water. “Let someone else, of your choosing, remove an item of your clothing of their choice” was what I suggested.
“OK” he said, and asked me to do it.
I’m shy normally and living alone, don’t have much physical contact with people, so having to undress someone unnerved me a bit.
People were saying to remove his shorts, but I wasn’t sure. In the end I pulled his tee shirt up over his head.
My next dare was to remove an item of clothing. I thought about sandals, but decided it wasn’t very fair, so whipped my shirt off.
Dares started to get a bit more adventurous. I asked “Is this how you normally play or are you being kind to me?” Various non-committal answers were given...
Next I had to go into another room, strip, stake a photo of myself on Jon’s camera, dress and come back in. I do this on this site, but with a group of people? I decided to do it. Passed the camera around and then made sure it was deleted.
I gave Dave a wedgie, and tried to lift him off the ground, but his boxers ripped. Much laughter from everyone else. Liz and Jo had to French kiss. Matt and Luke had to shower together but were allowed to keep their boxers on. Lots of alcohol was consumed by the other players. Various items of clothing were removed, but no underwear.
Jon wanted to tip iced water down my shorts. What do I wear to go home in? I realised I had an overall in the car, so went to get it before I got wet. Iced water poured down shorts. Boy was it cold. Wilted cock the result.
Eventually came the moment I had been dreading. I had to get naked in front of someone else. We had to go into another room and strip in front of each other. I chose Dave as he had given me the dare. He agreed. Off we went and completed the dare. Neither of us had much to take off…
My final dare from Jo was to strip in front of everyone. Earlier you may remember me saying I was shy… I hadn’t been naked in front of anyone (except Dave) for years. Last time probably in the showers at school when I was about 10, and never in front of a female.
By this time Jon was already naked and said, “Don’t worry about it, they don’t bite”. I stood and slowly dropped my shorts, but could I drop my underwear? I could feel my cock going rigid. “Great”, I thought, “A stiffy”
Jo said she would take her bra off if I completed the dare. This didn’t sway me at all, I wasn’t bothered about seeing her tits, as lovely as they looked.
I was being gently encouraged now by chants of “Off, Off, Off”.
Suddenly Jo reached over pulled my underwear down, and my cock stood to attention. I started to cover myself up, but decided, ‘what the hell’ and moved my hands.
Jo took her bra off and gave me a hug and kissed me. “Well done” she said, and everyone agreed.
By the end of the game Jon, myself and Matt were sitting there naked, & Jo was topless, having left her bra off.
Jon asked me for a final dare, “Something more extreme” he said.
I thought about my “Won’t ask you to do something I wouldn’t” statement.
“Be everyone’s slave for the next 15 minutes and let them do anything they want to you” I suggested. He agreed.
After he had fetched drinks for everyone and licked several feet, Jo wanted to lick his rigid cock. I could tell he wasn’t easy about it, but he agreed. He also had to lick Matt’s arse, French kiss Jo and pretend to be having an orgasm whilst lying on the floor. Finally he had custard and ketchup poured all over him.

We finished the game, re-dressed and cleared up. My shorts and underwear were still soaking, so I put on my overalls to drive home.

Not too bad for my first T or D game. I might try and arrange another sometime. Just glad they didn’t do anything anal as I don’t like that.

I didn’t say in the title if this was Fiction or Non-Fiction. Please leave comments with your opinion.

Part two to follow in a couple of days when I’ve edited it.

I love Truths. PM me any time with your questions
naked40 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk