Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-04-2013, 04:57 PM   #1
MessyJeopardy

Lightbulb Messy Picture Progression - Strip Poker

I like to play strip poker on-line, and I've determined that I need to develop a "forfeit" series. This requires a series of 12 pictures ranging, traditionally, from fully dressed to fully naked, with a logical progression. However, some like to play with the picture set "kicked up a notch." Towards that end, I need to put together a "messy" set of pictures, starting from clean and dressed and ending up naked and messy. I'm looking for ideas for the 12 picture progression, and would appreciate the help. Once I put the set together, I'll use the set whenever I need to pay a picture forfeit or whenever anybody asks - I play under the same name as here - so you will definitely get a chance to see your handiwork! Thanks...
MessyJeopardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:51 AM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessyJeopardy View Post
I like to play strip poker on-line, and I've determined that I need to develop a "forfeit" series. This requires a series of 12 pictures ranging, traditionally, from fully dressed to fully naked, with a logical progression. However, some like to play with the picture set "kicked up a notch." Towards that end, I need to put together a "messy" set of pictures, starting from clean and dressed and ending up naked and messy. I'm looking for ideas for the 12 picture progression, and would appreciate the help. Once I put the set together, I'll use the set whenever I need to pay a picture forfeit or whenever anybody asks - I play under the same name as here - so you will definitely get a chance to see your handiwork! Thanks...
OK.

You will need some black and some brown shoe polish.

Start wearing 8 items, so first seven will be one less than prior, as normal. So 7th you're in bra and (white) panties only.
8th is panties only
9th you black up your boobs with the black shoe polish
10th add three large thick black arrows pointing to your crotch: one up from each thigh and one down from your cleavage
11th you dirty your panties with the brown shoe polish
12th and last your panties are off, and the rest of you (except the crotch area) has brown marks all over.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ideas, messy, pictures, poker