Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-23-2008, 01:37 PM   #1
HypoMonkey

Default Continue-ummmmm

I think a thread like this was started a while ago... basically we all contribute to a section of the story... as many times as we like... I will start and then someone else continues... I could then come in after a few people have entered a section... howz it sound?

Ok... I will start...

It started of as any normal Welsh, (sorry I live in Wales, as you can tell cus I am in a WELSH lesson, sorry, mind my stupidity, and before you say... YES i am a SHEEP SHAGGER!!!!!)(ANYWAY....->), well actually, no it didn't... for one the teacher was fast asleep, half the class was truenting and my little group of Me, Eliz, Rumble and Cook. We were all sitting around a small, one person desk. We were bored, had a double lesson, 1hour and 45 miutes left to go, and all we could do was sit around this small desk, knees rubing against each other. I had a thing for Cook. He was so good looking, and so kind aswell. The two girls licked him too, but new I wanted him. I was gay... at least thats how I feel, they say you never quite know... but I feel I do... I was gay and gay... not gay anmd gay... well yes Gay and Gay... but gay and gay as in gay and happy! :) Eliz started everything off,
"Lets play a game of touch chicken", she got out her empty bottle of lemon and lime water, "the rules are simple, spin the bottle twice, the two people it lands on, must stroke and touch each other, first one to give in looses and gets a dare..."
SIMPLE, i thought, and fun... but was it. Well....

The first bottle spin landed on Charley, and the second Eliz. I was realy anoyyed cus da 2 of them went out, and I liked him, she new I liked him, I cud see it in her eyes from the look she gave me... her hadns grabbed his knee, as his grabbed hers. Her hand moving up his legs at the same speed as his traveled hers. She flinched, as soon as she reached his groin, she stopped, looked at me and smiled, any way she was with another guy, Condom, (I am using code names... he he :)) She had a dare now, and the bottle was spun 2 find out who wud have to give it to her, the bottle landed on me... she mouthed,
"give it to me hard... but easy" i new what she meant, not easy enuff 2 make it obvious she stopped, but easy enuff so she wud do it. I looked around the classroom, the teacher was leant to the side, his arse facing us,
"I got it, Spank mister Thomas", she looked a t me and winked... she had dun this before... in the fashion show, up she got, walked over to him, and smaked him hard on the arse, he groaned loudly and rolled over, saying
"Behave!", we all giggled as she ran back to us.
"Next!" she sed, she span the bottle, the first one landed on me, my heart stopped, I was finding it hard to breathe as her hand span the bottle again, it slowed down... slower and slower... slower and slower it got... slower and slower and it stopped, the lip pointing at someone... Cook, again, my heart leaped for joy, but I didn't show it. He grabbed my knee, mine slowly followed, it was his hand that moved up my leg first, I paused in surprise but quickly reacted, his hand got closer and cloaser to my groin, mine in roughly the same place. we reached each others cock at the same time, I looked up at him, he was ard, he looked up at me as if to say the same thing, I was hard... I can admit that... slowly....
(TO BE CONTINUED)
HypoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk