Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-21-2013, 05:17 PM   #1
Username87654

Default A Tale of Best Friends

Hi, my other stories have grown dead and I've grown empty for ideas. I've came of with an idea for a unique story and wanted to share it with you. I will continue it based on a positive response.
Enjoy!

Character List

Scarlet
Hair: Redish Blonde
Eyes: Green
Hobby: Gymastics
Relationship: Best friends with Ella and Arthur

Ella
Hair: Blonde
Hobby: Gymastics
Relation: Best friends with Scarlet and Arthur

Arthur
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Hobby: Art
Relationship: Best friends with Scarlet and Ella
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:18 PM   #2
Username87654

Part 1

Scarlet hopped off the balance beam onto the cold floor, finished her routine she had been practicing for week.
"Great practice girls, same time tomorrow." Coach Jones said just as the clock struck 5.
This was first time a group gymnastics practice was held for the year and Scarlet was working hard to show off her new moves.
As parents began to pick up their daughters, all the girls began putting shorts and tshirts over their new for the season leotards. Within minutes every girl had been picked up with the exception of two: Scarlet and Ella.
"Is somebody coming to pick you two up?" Coach Jones asked.
"Yes, ma'am." Scarlet replied. "My mom is picking both of us up. She's stuck in traffic."
"Okay." Coach Jones replied "I'll be in my office if you need anything."
With that she walked down the hall into her office and closed the doors.

"I noticed you got a new leotard! You didn't tell me!" Ella mentioned to Scarlet.
"Oh yeah. It was a gift from my mom." Scarlet replied "Do you like it?"
"Well let me get a better look at it!" Ella responded.
"Okay." Scarlet said, giggling. With that she got up and started to remove the shirt which covered the top of her loeotard. The leotard wrapped firmly around her tight chest.
Scarlet once giggled and removed the pants.
"What do you think?" she asked Ella.
Ella took a look and thought for a few seconds before saying "Its really cute. Turn around and let me get a look at it."
Scarlet spun around while Ella inspected her.
Ella curiously peaked at the curves and figure of Scarlet's newly developing body.

Ella was clearly further into puberty than Scarlet. Scarlet was just now started to shape into a women. Her hips were finally growing some shape and her breast were merely peaking in. She was finally starting to grow but still had a far way to go.

Scarlet noticed Ella staring at her body and brought her back into reality.
"Take a picture, it will last longer."
"No." Argued Ella embarrassingly "I was just uh. Uh." She eagerly tried to think of an excuse but decided to just give in.
"I'm sorry it's just... Youre starting to mature and your turning out to be beautiful. It's hard not to stare."
Scarlet blushed. She didn't even know how to react to this. A girl had never complimented her, let alone her best friend.
"Uh thanks..." she said blushing. Both girls awkwardly giggled.
"Look at the time. I bet your mom is almost her." Ella said, changing the subject.
"Oh yeah." Said Scarlet. She quickly put on her pants and shirt. Both girls grabbed their duffle bags and went outside where Scarlet's mother was waiting for both of them.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:52 PM   #3
Username87654

Part 2

Scarlet and Ella were greeted by Scarlet's mother as thru stepped into the silver minivan.
"How was practice, girls?" Scarlet's mother asked.
"Good." the both replied almost in unison.
"Did Scarlet show you her new leotard?" Scarlet's mother asked Ella.
"Why yes, she did." Ella teased, looking over at Scarlet.
Scarlet felt embarrassed so quickly changed the subject to school. This conversation soon ended leaving the girls in silence.
The rest of the car ride was quite. Soon the girls arrived at Scarlet's house where they planned to hang out until Ella's mother was to pick her up. Both girls raced up to Scarlet's room.
"I'm going to go get changed." Scarlet said, grabbing some clean clothes.
"Why don't you just do it here?" Ella suggested with a smile.
"Is she joking?" Scarlet thought to herself. "She has to be joking."
Scarlet laughed, putting it off as a joke.
"No." Ella argued. "We're both girls. Why not?"
Scarlet didn't even consider the idea before rejecting it.
"No." Scarlet exclaimed "I think I would rather just go get changed in privacy."
"Dang it!" Ella thought to herself. "I just want to see her naked!".

Scarlet walked off to her bathroom to get changed, ensuring she locked the door so curious Ella would not come in.
" Why does Ella keep asking about my body?" Scarlet asked herself. "Does she want to see me naked? Is it a trap?"
A million questions raced through Scarlet's mind. She felt so confused about all of this. Nobody had ever commented on Scarlet's body and now somebody starts; not a cute guy but her best friend.
"I have to go talk to her!" Scarlet mumbled as she finished getting dressed.

Ella sat alone in Scarlet's bedroom thinking.
"I tell Scarlet everything." Ella told herself. "And I have to tell her about masturbating."
Ella began to feel a dampness between her legs.
"She has to find out! I have to tell her. But how?" Ella thought "I have to find a way to convince her to get naked for me. Once she does that then the rest is easy."
Ella thought hard.
"I've got it." she thought as an idea popped into her head. "This is bound to work!"

Scarlet walked out of her bathroom and into her bedroom where Ella was waiting. Ella starred as she put her dirty clothes into her hamper.
Scarlet took a deep breath.
"We need to talk." Scarlet said to Ella.
"Yes, we do." Ella said. "I've discovered something new which feels amazing and I have to teach you."
Old 03-05-2013, 09:32 PM   #4
Username87654

PART 3

"Okay, you first." Scarlet said, curious about what Ella had to say.
"Well..." Ella awkwardly replied not knowing where to start. "It's pretty obvious that I'm curious about your body."
"My body?" Scarlet challenged Ella.
Ella blushed. "I know this is awkward but I really want to see you naked."
Both girls were silent.
"Shouldn't best friends see each other naked? It's normal, right?" Ella asked, breaking the silence.
"Umm..." Scarlet said while thinking of a way to reply. "I don't know if I'm even comfortable with that and besides... It's a little weird."
"How about we make a deal?" Ella asked.
Scarlet thought hard before replying. She really didn't want to get naked in front of Ella, not under any circumstances at all.
"What kind of a deal?" Scarlet reluctantly asked.
"Well you know how we have a beam competition this Thursday in Gymastics?" Ella asked.
"What does the beam competition have anything to do with this?" Scarlet thought to herself before saying "Yes... Why?"
"How about this..." Ella proposed. "If I loose, I'll leave you alone about this and get naked and stay naked all weekend."

Both girls knew that Ella's parents would be gone this weekend and they had already planned for a sleepover. The idea of Ella being naked didn't appeal to Scarlet as much as the idea of Scarlet being naked appealed to Ella. But at the same time, Scarlet wanted to get Ella off of her back about this and finally be left alone at getting naked. But still Scarlet wondered what would happen if she lost.

"If you loose" Ella continued. "You have to go naked the whole weekend.".
Scarlet hated the idea of this. She couldn't go naked in front of Ella. It would be so humilating for her best friend to see her naked for a while two days! How could she possible say yes to this. Scarlet was speechless. But then Scarlet began to think to herself.
"I almost always win the beam competitions. I've got this. And this would get Ella off my back. It could be kinda cool to see Ella naked too... Maybe I should just say yes."
With that Scarlet said "I don't know..."
"C'mon!" Ella begged. "Don't be a wuss. It will be fun!"
"Fine." Scarlet said. "I'll do it!"
"Deal?" Ella asked.
"Deal!"

Both girls shock hands. Scarlet was nervous but was interested to see how this would turn out. Ella knew she had to practice the balance beam long and hard before Thursday. She couldn't loose this! Both girls sat nervously thinking about how their little bet would end. Both girls nervously thought to themselves "I have to win!"
Pretty soon Ella's mother was here to pick Ella up. Both girls agreed not to talk about their bet and wished each other goodnight. Both girls practiced long and hard on the beam before Thursday's competition, where their fate would be decided.

Please let me know if I should continue.

Last edited by Username87654; 03-05-2013 at 10:52 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:23 PM   #5
KWM

This looks like a really good story. I hope you continue.
KWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:27 PM   #6
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Keep it up, good work. ;P
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:50 PM   #7
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I like your story, I think you should continue.

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:34 PM   #8
Username87654

Part 4

After days of practice, Thursday finally approached. All day, both girls couldn't get their minds off of the bet they had agreed to. Tonight was the big night which would decide the fate of their weekend. Both girls knew that they had to win this and were scared to death of loosing.
"What did I agree to?" Scarlet nervously asked herself. "I can't back out if I loose. I have to win this!
"I have to try harder than I ever have!" Ella told herself. "I don't really want Scarlet to see me naked, I'm the one that is supposed to see her naked."
And with that both girls lost sleep practicing at working harder than ever to make sure they won this bet. No matter how much practice they both put in, they knew that at the end of the day only one of them would win.
Both Scarlet and Ella managed to make it through the nervousness of who would win. Thursday's competition was here and it was make it or break it. Scarlet and Ella met up with each other a few minutes before competition started. They were both already dressed in their leotards and decided they would help each other stretch before competing.
"So you nervous?" Ella asked.
"Kinda." Scarlet said, playing it off as if she weren't too nervous. "It's not too different than any other competition."
"Well except for what we agreed to." Ella added. "You didn't forget, did you?"
"No, of course not." Scarlet said "Do you still want to do that or should we...?"
Ella interrupted Scarlet "It's what we agreed to."
Ella could tell Scarlet was nervous now.
"C'mon! It will be fun!" Ella persuaded Scarlet.
"I know, it's just I've never done anything like this before." Scarlet said.
"Me neither. It will be a first for both of us." Ella said, smiling.
"Nobody has even seen my privates before..." Scarlet mumbled while blushing.
"I'm sure you have a beautiful body. You have nothing to be ashamed of." Ella promised Scarlet.

Coach Jones blew her whistle, signaling that it was time to start. Scarlet and Ella hugged each other and wished each other good luck. Competition began!
Both girls eagerly awaited for their turn to compete on the beam. Ella came before Scarlet. She jumped up on the beam and began her routine which she had been practicing.
"Steady steady..." Ella told herself. "You've got this."
Before she knew it she was done. She jumped off the beam and bowed to the judges who applauded her. Everything seemed to go perfect! Ella was very proud of herself.
Scarlet nervously watched as the judges tallied up Ella's score. Scarlet's heart sank when the judges revealed Ella's almost perfect score. Ella did better than Scarlet had ever seen her do. She had to work really hard to beat Ella and she knew it. Scarlets heart began to beat as her nerves settled in.

Scarlet was now up. She was extremely nervous and knew she would have to try really hard if she wanted a chance of winning this.
"What did I agree to?" Scarlet thought as she got on the beam. She took a deep breath and began her routine.
"I've never been so nervous in my life." Scarlet thought. Just then, the nerves kicked in. Scarlet began to sweat and felt herself breathing slower and harder. She was so scared to loose that she had almost forgot where she was. She took a step forward and slipped on the beam, catching her balance on the way down. She knew everybody noticed and it would be points off.
Scarlet finished her routine as planned and stepped off the beam. She shock of nervousness as the judges tallied up her score. After what felt like forever the judges revealed Scarlet's score to her.
It was high, but not high enough. It was lower than Ella's. Scarlet's heart sank as she realized that she would be spending this weekend naked.

"You tried your best." Ella said, patting Scarlet's back.
"So I really have to do it?" Scarlet asked.
"You agreed to it." Ella answered.
Scarlet sighed in defeat.
"It will be fun, I promise. Just come to my house at 10AM on Saturday. My parents leave slightly before that for their trip.
"Okay, I'll see you then." Scarlet disappointingly said.
"Just bring clothes to go home in on Sunday."
"Alright. Ill text you." Scarlet sighed as the began to walk away.
"Wait..." Ella said.
Scarlet hoped that this was going to be Ella calling off the bet.
"Make sure you shower and shave everything before Saturday. I don't want you to have any hair blocking my view." Ella winked at Scarlet.
Scarlet blushed and congratulated Ella on her win. Nervously, Scarlet left to go meet her mother so they could go home.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:54 PM   #9
Username87654

Part 5

On school on Friday, Scarlet tired to avoid talking about what would be happening the following day. Throughout all of the day, both girls couldn't get it off their mind. It wasn't until lunch that one of them finally brought it up.
Both girls were lucky enough to share "C Lunch". Tohether, they sat with their best guy friend, Arthur.

Arthur had been best friends with both Scarlet and Ella since sixth grade. They all hung out all the time and sat together at lunch everyday. Even though Arthur didn't share the love of Gymastics or other feminine activities with Ella and Scarlet, he still managed to fit in with them. Arthur spent most of his free time drawing, art was everything to him. He would draw anything and everything. He always secretly found Scarlet cute but never presued a romantic relationship with her due to fear it would destroy the group's friendship. Today Arthur was sitting outside with the girls. He sat across from Ella and next to Scarlet.

"So are you excited about tomorrow?" Ella asked Scarlet
Scarlet turned bright red and motioned over towards Arthur who seemed to make no big deal out of it.
"Oh." Ella added "Arthur knows about our bet. I told him."
"You did what?!" Scarlet furiously asked, blushing more than ever.
Arthur spoke. "Its cool. We share everything with each other. I won't make it too awkward tomorrow. I know what a girl looks like naked."
Scarlet's heart frantically starting skipping beats.
"Did Ella invite Arthur?" Scarlet feared to herself.
"We share everything with him." Ella assured Scarlet "This is no different."
"B B but..." Ella
"He's coming. There is no arguing with it." Ella firmly told Scarlet, who was obviously upset by now.
"Will he be there the whole weekend?" Scarlet questioned.
"Actally we have a deal to make with you..." Ella said
"A deal?"
"Yes." Arthur said. "I've never drawn a naked girl and I would really like to you know... Use you as a model." Arthur awkwardly stuttered of nervousness from this. "Well if you let me draw you then we will let you have your clothes back after that.'

Scarlet thought before answering. She knew the drawing would only take about an hour or two but she knew it also had consequences. She would have to model in a pose, likely a very seductive pose, for over an hour. She would not be able to cover herself up. She also knew that after this, Arthur would forever have a very accurate drawing of her naked body. Scarlet concluded that even though she would hate it, it would still be better than being naked the entire weekend.

"Fine." Scarlet gave in. "Deal."
Arthur rached out to shake Scarlet's hand who accepted the handshake.
The bell to go to their next period class rang.
"Alright. Well I guess we'll see you tomorrow!" Arthur told Scarlet
"And remember what I told you." Ella said "Bring clothes for Sunday and shave everything!"
"Got it." Scarlet "Ugh... I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

Scarlet was still not happy about this. More than anything, she wanted to keep her body private.
"Why in the world would I agree to this?" Scarlet asked herself as she walked to her next class.
She wiped a falling tear from her left eye. Anger and frustration took over as she thought about what would be happening the next day. She knew there was no backing out. If she backed out, she would loose her two best friends. She had to go through with it.
Eventually the school day came to a conclusion and Scarlet went home. She did as she was ordered and shaved every hair that was below her head. She washed her body and ensured it was presentable for tomorrow.
Scarlet fell asleep that night with fears and curiously of how the following day would turn out.

Please give me some input on this.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #10
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Lol I didn't expect this

as to input... I think it would certainly be interesting if there would be more going on than just her being naked and being drawn...

well she could be really embarrassed about it and not wanting to uncloth? A round of strip poker that eventually leads her to being drawn and maybe some other things (Arthur is a hot, cute guy, isn't he? ofc he is ) ...

would be of everyone's interest, if more than a naked scarlet would happen that weekend^^
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:15 PM   #11
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

You don't seem to be getting much feedback probablly since everybody is too lazy to respond so I'll make up for it.

Good job keep up the good work!
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:28 PM   #12
Username87654

Part 6

On Saturday morning Scarlet woke up to a familiar feeling of nervousness and fear. She knew what today would bring and was dreading it.
On the other hand, Ella woke up to exitiement. So much would be happening this weekend. By Sunday evening, Scarlet would be a changed person. Ella asked Arthur to come early so she could go over her plan with Arthur.
Ella knew this would work and couldn't wait to see it play into action.

Arthur eagerly arrived at Ella's house at 9:30AM. He couldn't wait to see Scarlet naked. He had no idea about Ella's evil plan. For all he knew, he would just be drawing Scarlet naked then she would be getting her clothes back. He was very wrong.

"So I'm pretty sure we both want to see Scarlet naked for longer than just an hour. Am I right?" Ella asked Arthur once he arrived.
"Well... Yeah. I do." Arthur told her.
"Good. So here's the plan." Ella told Arthur "We are going to get her naked for her drawing. Make her pose the way you want her. You will take a picture of her. Tell her that you take pictures of everything you draw. Take a few pictures of her using this camera."
Ella handed Arthur a camera.
"Give me the camera and start to draw her. While you draw her, I will import the pictures to my laptop and hide her clothes. After you finish the drawing, I will show Scarlet the photos and we will go from there."
"Umm..." Arthur hesitantly said "Isn't that illegal?"
"Of course not." Ella said. "Just go with it. Scarlet will be our slave. She will have to do anything we say."
"Okay." Arthur agreed. "But for the record, this was your idea."

The doorbell rang, it was Scarlet.
"Go ahead and start setting up your canvas and whatever else you need. I'll get the door." Ella said.
Ella opened the door to Scarlet.
"Hey! You ready for today?" Ella asked with a smile.
"About as ready as I'll ever be." Scarlet nervously said.
She was dreading this. Scarlet hated this more than anything. Both girls walked into the living room and were approached by Arthur who seemed to be all set up.
"Hey, I'm all ready." Arthur said.
"Okay, well lets not waste anytime. You ready, Scarlet?" Ella asked.
"I guess so..." Scarlet said.
"The quicker we get started, the quicker we will be done." Arthur added.
"Okay... Let's get started then." Scarlet said, reaching for the top of her shirt.
"No need to get naked here." Ella said, stopping Scarlet. Go to the bathroom and get completely naked. There is a bathroom sitting on the counter for you. Go ahead and put that on and come back out."
"Okay." Scarlet said, with nervousness in her voice. "I'll be right back."

Scarlet knew exactly where the bathroom was. She walked into the bathroom and closed the door. She wiped a tear which began to form in her pupil. She startd to strip down to her birthday suite. Eventually she was left naked with a pile of clothes sitting on the floor. She admired her small perky breast and freshly shaved vagina one last time before putting on the soft white bathrobe which was left sitting on the counter for her.

She didn't want to leave this bathroom. She wanted to escape through the window and never look back. She wanted to forget about all of this. She knew she couldn't though. She had to face the facts, she agreed to do this. She couldn't back out now. Scarlet took a deep breath and opened the door. She walked down the hall back into the living room where Ella and Arthur awaited her.

"Good girl." Ella said with a smile. "Go ahead and tell Scarlet whatever she has to do for you to start. She will do whatever you need her to." Ella glanced at Scarlet.
"Umm... Take off the robe and we can get started." Arthur told Scarlet.
This was the moment of truth. Scarlet was more nervous than ever now. She knew that the faster she took the robe off, the faster it would all be done. Scarlet faced away from Arthur and Ella to hide her body. She took a deep breath and dropped the robe.

Please keep the feedback coming.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:52 PM   #13
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Another great chapter keep up the good work!
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:19 PM   #14
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Fantastic story, cannot wait for more
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:51 PM   #15
Username87654

Part 7

Arthur and Ella watched very closely as Scarlet dropped the bathrobe which covered her naked body. In what seemed like slow motion, Scalet's butt came into view. She didn't have much to offer as far as curves but it was enough. The sight of her bare butt alone was enough to make Arthur hard.
Scarlet remained facing away from Arthur and Ella. She kept her legs as closed as possibles. She wanted to stall her friends from seeing the rest of her body as much as possible. This was already the most humilating this Scarlet had ever done. Now she knew that the only thing she could do was hope that Arthur wouldn't put her in too much of a seductive pose.
Arthur broke the silence. "I know this is awkward but let's just get it done as fast as possible.
"Okay." Scarlet answered, with tears in her voice. She knew she would have to turn around. She knew she would have to reveal all of her body, which she wanted to hide so badly, to Arthur and Ella. She just wasn't quite ready yet. But would she ever be ready?
"I can't do this..." Scarlet mumbled.
"You have no choice." Ella told her.
A tear ran down Scarlet's check.
"Come sit in this chair." Arthur said, motioning to the chair sitting directly in front of his canvas.
Scarlet knew she couldn't stall anymore. She put one hand over her crotch and used her other hand to cover her breast as best as possible. She turned around to face Arthur and Ella.

Arthur and Ella tried to get peaks of Scarlet's most intimate areas but it was useless. She was covering for her life. She waked over to the wooden chair. She slowly sat down while managing to still cover herself.
"You're going to have to undercover yourself for me to start." Arrhur told Scarlet.
She sighed as another tear dripped from her left eye.
"If you need a minute, thats fine." Arthur offered.

Arthur felt a mixture of so many emotions from all of this. First, he felt very horny. This was his first time ever seeing a girl naked in person. He had always thought Scarlet was cute and the idea of seeing her naked made him so hard. Arthur also felt guilty. He hated doing this to Scarlet. He knew it caused her pain and embarrassment. Scarlet was one of his best friends and he didn't want to hurt her. He knew it would be worth it though. He knew that things would never be the same for this group of friends.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." Scarlet said, giving in. She took a deep breath and moved the hands which covered her body to her side, revealing her naked body to Arthur and Ella. Both Arthur and Ella took a few seconds to just check out her body before even saying anything. Arthur's eyes immidatly went to her boobs. She had small, maybe an A cup, sized boobs. Size didn't matter though. They were still firm and beautiful. In the middle of each boob lay a pink semi-erect nipple. Arthur's eyes slowly moved down to Scarlet's crotch. He gazed at her young looking pussy. She had large yet young outer lips which glistened pink from their dampness. A small clit poked out from her large lips. It was one of the most beautiful things Arthur had ever seen. He was in love!

"So what pose did you want me in?" Scarlet finally asked.
Arthur had almost forgotten that he was going to draw scarlet, he was so into the moment. "Umm... Spread your legs." he commanded.
"Do I have to?" Scalet answered.
"Yes." Ella said, answering for Arthur.
Scarlet didn't argue. She knew she had to just comply with whatever Ella would say so she did as told. She began to spread her legs, giving an even greater view of her dampening pussy to Arthur and Ella.
"Now lean forward a bit." Arthur said
Scarlet also did this. She leaned forward in the chair to give an even greater view of the small cleavage her breast had.
"Now smile." Arthur told her.
She smiled, completing the very seductive pose which left nothing to the imagination.

"I'm just going to get a few quick pictures and then we can get started." Arthur said, remembering about the plan he had discussed with Ella.
Scalet's heart raced. "No, no pictures." she said, quickly covering herself up.
"C'mon" Arthur insisted. "You know that I always take pictures of everything I draw. Trust me."
Scarlet knew that she had no chance here. She was defenseless. It was her against two, two people who had clothes which she didn't. She felt she had no choice but to give in.
"Fine." she said, uncovering her body. "I trust you."
Arthur picked up his digital camera which had been placed on his easel. He snapped a few full body shots before setting the camera down.
"All done." he assured Scarlet. "I'm going to begin drawing now."
"If you'd excuse me." Ella said, pretending as if her cell phone was ringing. She picked up the digital camera and excused herself upstairs where she planned to export the photos and hide Scarlet's clothes.
Arthur began to trace Scarlet's body onto his canvas to begin his drawing.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
coming of age, humiliation, slave