Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2013, 01:07 PM   #1
apblue07

Wink Female looking for pain

I have played with inserting icecubes, toothpaste, anal beads, ginger, icyhot, vicks, etc... but I am looking for something new.

All of these posts are getting... boring. Please someone give me a new idea, but not something that will be particularly dangerous. I don't want to do anything permanent or harmful. I just want pain. Pain on my clit, pain in my ass. And I want it to last. Like I want to go out to the bars in pain, and no one will know and it will feel so good and exciting. I need something. Specify how long I should do it, if I'm allowed to masterbate... etc. Someone, please, tell me what to do! make me do something. I'm careful about toothpaste, icyhot and vicks because they can be very dangerous, but I am legitimately wanting to feel the burn somewhere in my ass or my pussy. PLEASE!!!! punish me
apblue07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal pain, female, genital pain, punishments