Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-27-2013, 04:06 PM   #1
Fled-is-that-music

Default Her Fearful Torments

Just a trigger warning, because I feel I always need to. There will probably be knife play, and maybe some darker themes so if you do get triggered, step away now. You've been warned.

Darkness filled my eyes, burning them with a sheer lack of stimulation. They weren't even blindfolded, which added a extra touch of terror because it just was actually that dark. It wasn't just dark but cold, and in the bitter air I felt the fibre rope digging in where my wrists had been bound behind my back, exposing the lower layers of my flesh to air with an unsettling burn.

I was usually calm of mind, but not today. I didn't know why I was here, the last I remembered I'd been turning the key in my front door and now? I didn't know. Where was I? Where ever it was I wasn't safe, obviously, friends don't tie each other in the darkness. I tried to feel about, from my kneeling position I could just about bend myself backwards enough to touch the floor: bare concrete, again icy cold.

Then my heart froze, just for a moment mind, as I heard what I could have sworn was a footstep somewhere in the distance tapping against the same concrete floor.

Author Notes: Sorry it's short, my theory is I'll dip my toes in the water and see if anybody is interested in this kind of thing and if not, well I'll stop posting here. Or not, I don't know. Thanks for reading!
Fled-is-that-music is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:38 PM   #2
A Reaper named Bob

well it sounds interesting why not keep going, see what happens.
A Reaper named Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:53 PM   #3
Nwbie
getDare Devil

More pretty please
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:00 PM   #4
boundgirl

Default continue

please continue . Its good . Please go further
boundgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:22 PM   #5
Armydude

Damn thats a good start. To get me to leave a comment telling you to keep going your doing something right. Hope to read more soon.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:38 PM   #6
Fled-is-that-music

The steps were drawing near, and my heart fluttered to their slow deliberate pace. I tried to freeze still, refusing to rub more of the skin from my wrists but it wasn't to be, as the steps echoed I shuddered painfully.

I felt sure by the time the noise stopped in painful silence before me that I'd bled all over my binds. That sticky feeling setting on my wrists as I breathed as quietly as I could.

In the same way that you felt a spider crawling up your leg and did nothing but run or scream, the moment his skin, and I say his because of the roughness, touched mine. I paid little heed to my situation as I flung myself backwards, find myself scrambling on my back yet refusing to scream.

The weakness had cost me in skin I'd lost; scraps I'd gained. The stony floor had seemingly peeled a good layer off everywhere I had manged to make contact before one word halted my efforts.

"Stop"

Words shouldn't cut the air like his had, they shouldn't be able to put an end to all of my thoughts, and yet they had. The harsh edge to an otherwise melted caramel voice had my nerves on edge.

I scolded myself internally, the very idea I'd be musing over the very sound of my possible death was by no means funny. I glared up into the darkness, unable to right myself I found myself forced to lay down there as I searched, trying to find a face.

I parted my lips, managing to barely mouth the word I had wanted to voice before another weather chapped finger touched my lip, pressing it closed.

I did what only a woman who had nothing left to fear would do. I opened my mouth, refusing the gentle pressure and bit down on his finger, hard.

Author Notes:
Thanks guys for all of you that thought to write something, you have no idea how motivating it is for me to see that somebody else is actually reading. Anyhow, I hope you like it, and I will try to be prompt about the next part.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:56 PM   #7
MKS55

Your time memorising Keats has not been wasted. Good literary effort *S*
DEMEANOUR: Tolerant to a degree, respectful of limits, misrepresentation met by wrath.
MKS55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:20 PM   #8
Fled-is-that-music

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKS55 View Post
Your time memorising Keats has not been wasted. Good literary effort *S*
Thank you, and I wish writing were as easy as memorizing poetry though!
Old 01-28-2013, 09:40 PM   #9
krone6
Distinguished Member

Wow, I need to know more. Having good grammar goes a long ways with enjoying a story.

Dislikes: Crossdressing, Pee Play, messy, poop, Urine Drinking

Limits:
illegal, public, family, friends, severe pain, vids/cam
---------------------------
krone6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:22 AM   #10
Fled-is-that-music

Have you ever felt like you've just signed your own death warrant? That no amount of bracing for the backlash will save you at this point?

I knew the moment I'd bitten down, tasting the sickly metallic blood the man I assumed was my captor that I was as good as dead. There is a part of the human brain designed to fight, to keep going until the end but there's another part.

It's not too far away from the flight or fight concept, but in this case it saves dignity rather than life. It'll tell you to accept what's coming, to learn that everybody dies sooner or later and screaming in fear when the end comes will not become you.

The sharp hiss as I parted my lips to relinquish his finger was all I needed to know and despite myself I braced. My cheek felt on fire as he made contact, knocking gum in tooth and letting both our blood mingle inside my mouth. In the moment of stillness that followed I tried to block out all images of what I must look like, writhing on the floor with blood gently dribbling from my mouth.
Pathetic.
The thought burnt the inside of my mind like acid, how could I be so weak?
I angled my hands, pushing up and managing to get up onto my knees after wobbling and falling back down a few times. Combine this with the fact my eyes were slowly beginning to adjust to the low light to the extent I could make out what I supposed was his outline crouched before me you’ll begin to understand why I felt marginally better.

Searching for where I imagined his eyes I glared trying to keep my voice steady as I asked “Are you going to kill me then?”
I’d failed in my task of sounding strong, like I felt some level in control the moment my voice had wobbled. I heard his breathy laugh break the silence before he returned.

“Where would the fun be in that?” The crispness of his voice had me shuddering again and a finger that wasn’t the bleeding one hooked under my chin, pulling my face towards where I could make out his eyes.
“No, I’ve got something better planned”
Old 02-28-2013, 04:12 PM   #11
jan98

Good chapter, hope to see the next chapter soon ^.^
jan98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kidnap, kink, knife play, mental torture