Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-24-2013, 03:54 PM   #1
Dizzie

Male 22/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in US

22/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in US

Hello, I am but one out of hundreds of men who are searching for a female sub. Naturally I have to stand out from the herd. I have to admit, when I first saw that women submitted to men in bdsm I didn't believe. Ever since I was in high school I was surrounded by feminist, strong women who would submit to no man! However, since than I've come to see that that just because some women like to be submissive doesn't mean that they are 'submissive' or punching bags.

ME

well I'm a 22 year old college student in beautiful California. I study and do extracurricular stuff and I have a sharp interest in bdsm. So I've been getting my feet wet over the last few months, though I've been mostly trolling the admins xp

This would be second real attempt at an ad.

My Experience

I've had very little experience with people on this site. I've had some subs from other sites that last up to a month, and to do incompatibility they were sadly put to an end. Though I consider myself a good learner and I've felt that I've improved with each wonderful woman. I take an easy going approach to a D/s relationship, I have a fairly busy schedule and I view relationships as this something I do for fun and to relax with on the side. While I am able to communicate daily I won't be obsessing over my sub. So no drama please. I am into the philosophy of letting the sub determine the direction of the relationship. I believe that a Dom is really there to meet the subs needs. However, I am a guy so i am looking to be entertained sexually and non-sexually.

things like email and skype are great ways to start. Kik is alright to. Though I am looking to eventually do sessions through cam.

As far as thinks likes, dislikes and limits go I'd say I'm lenient. It depends on what is turning me on that point in time. but since it is common tradition to make a list here it is:
Likes: bondage, diapers, pain, humiliation, hidden public, puppy play, orgasm control/denial, chores, tasks and daily routine.

limits: anything permeant, pee and poo, blood, family/friends anything that'd destroy your life.

What I'm looking for

Someone that is attractive around my age. A go getter. Also if I know what you're willing to do than it makes it easier to know how to push you. It is the subs job to know how to please her Dom and the Dom's job how to make his sub feel pleasure.

I think it's critical to have change up in daily routines, I like having my subs change thinks that they usually do. Like never sitting while eating. I also like weekly tasks, some of these will be like dares I give you. Other times it will be things that you make up.

Also, you have to be willing to a person first and a submissive second. The reason why we are all on this site is because we're trying to find some fulfillment of some kind. Lets just respect each other as a person and respect our individual desire.

I however do not appreciate liars and would like my sub to approach this with a certain level of realism.

Anyways thanks for reading my ad if you're interested PM me.

Last edited by Dizzie; 01-25-2013 at 01:10 AM. Reason: I realized that I was using a bdsm definition wrongly and didn't want to look like a noob.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:31 PM   #2
Mit Viele Liebe

Good luck Dizzie dear. <3

Ladies, he's a sweet, honest, understanding guy, I promise. He's my total best bud on this site. If you want a person with a sense of humor and humility as well as a dominate side, look no further.

Rhine! ♥: Is not a stripper (though her friends claim so in jokes).

Rhine:
Female, 20, USA
Submissive: Happily owned!
Sharp Shooter is my joke cracking Master~
I am not taking on dares at the moment, no.

Ilovesweetssomuchyoudon'tevenknowohmy.

Curious? A bit about me here:
♥.♥.♥.♥

Advertisements
Kink Talk