Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-23-2013, 08:09 PM   #1
drewhutton27

Default The Competition

This is the story of 3 college freshmen, Matt, Cole, and Aaron and the hot girl, Ashley who lived on their floor. Matt and Cole were jocks, while Aaron was the nerd. The three guys moved to college in September of this year. Matt and Cole are roommates, Aaron lives next door. They all quickly became friends and they all had one thing on their mind...Ashley. Ashley was the perfect college freshman. A stunning blonde, Ashley was perfectly sized,she had the most perfect face, perky round tits, tiny waste, and she smelled so good guys got hard just walking by her. Unknown to the guys, Ashley was devious, they would find she was downright sadistic.

One by one, Ashley seduced the guys. On the first week on campus, Ashley seduced Matt. She took him into her room. She pulled out his cock - 7 inches, slightly curved upward. As she was sucking him off, she suggested that he let her take a picture of him. She took the picture of him with his rock hard 7 inch cock. She finished him off by swallowing his load.

A couple of weeks later, Aaron had his turn. Ashley met him in the science lab late at night when he was alone. Aaron had never been with a girl, and when Ashley abruptly took out his 9 inch cock, she was impressed that a nerd had such a package. Ashley then asked him for a video of him jacking off. Aaron jacked off all over his chest.

Finally around Halloween, Ashley got Cole. Cole had a six pack and loved showing it off. Cole got drunk at a frat party and Ashley found him. Ashley took him to her room and said she would fuck him. She took down his boxers and found a tiny 4 inch erect cock. Ashley laughed at Cole, but since he was drunk he agreed to let his tiny cock be photoed. Ashley fucked Cole, but what really brought her pleasure was that her trap was set, and Ashley had the bait she needed.
drewhutton27 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to drewhutton27 for this post:
Old 01-24-2013, 01:54 PM   #2
Dareholic
getDare Addict

She sounds very nice.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:26 PM   #3
drewhutton27

Day One

Ashley knew how she was going to use the guys. She was going to blackmail them. On a Sunday morning, she set her plan in motion. She sent a text to each guys "Cum play with me at 7:00 tn, "

Cole got there first. He had just finished lifting. Upon entering Ashley's room, Ashley slipped a pair of handcuffs on one arm and another to her bed frame. Cole was trapped. Soon Aaron followed, he entered the room. Shocked to find Cole cuffed to the bed, he asked what was going on. Ashley told him to shut up. She took a second pair of handcuffs and cuffed him to the bed. Finally, Matt arrived. He immediately realized that this was a trap and tried to leave. Ashley grabbed his wrist and whispered in his ear "If you leave you will regret that choice for the rest of your life." Matt replied "What do you mean?" Ashley let him to the bed Cole and Aaron were cuffed to. She Cuffed Matt next to them.

"Now that you are here, let me explain your predicament," Ashley stated. "You all belong to me for the next seven days, you will do as I say and you will participate in 'The Competition'"

"What the fuck are you talking about" Cole protested. "And why should we listen to you." "I am glad you asked" Ashley replied. "Look at my computer screen," Ashley continued. She proceeded to show them the picture of Matt and his curved 7 inch cock. Then the video of Aaron jacking off and cumming all over his chest. Finally, the picture Cole with his rock hard abs and tiny 4 inch boner.

"Now that you have see each other hot and hard," Ashley devilishly said, "you wouldn't mind if I send these to everyone on campus...all 30,000 students via the campus list email server."

The trap sprung, the guys knew they were trapped. "What do we have to do?" Arron asked. Ashley told them how they would be her sex slaves for a week. If they all obeyed the evidence would be destroyed, if any one of them protested or refused to participate, the email went out and they would be completely humiliated. The guys knew they had to comply.

Ashley continued "Here is how this goes, you come to my room at 7:00 each night. You will compete in daily activities, there will be winners and losers each day, punishment and prizes will be awarded accordingly. But to start tonight I must get you in the shape I want."

Ashley uncuffed the guys. She ordered them to strip nude and get hard. Now, Cole was perfectly smooth. But Aaron and Matt had nice pubes. Aaron was blonde and Matt had brown hair. Ashley stated "I hate pubes so all week you must be smooth. Cole I want you to show these guys how to shave." Ashley pulled out shaving cream and new razor blades. "Cole shave each chest, down to their pubes." Cole complied. "Now Cole, shave off their pubes around their cocks and balls." The guys remained silent, but grew increasingly turned on. Precum dripped from Matt's cock as Cole shave him.

After their cocks and balls were smooth, Ashley ordered "Matt and Aaron, on your backs and spread your legs. Now Cole , be a good boy and shave their assholes." Cole started to protest and Ashley went to her computer and was about to click send. "STOP" yelled Matt, "Just shave my asshole and shutup" Cole agreed.

Now the guys stood there hard and smooth. "Just how I like it," Ashley excitedly stated, "but Cole you are sweaty from lifting and that won't do. Matt and Aaron use your tongues and clean every inch of his sweaty body, Aaron take the right side and Matt take the left." They started on his neck and worked down Cole's chest, arms, fingers and stomach. Ashley ordered them to then go to the feet and up Cole's legs. They arrived at Cole's crotch.

"This is the first competition" Ashley stated. "I will flip a coin to see who gets to clean Cole's cock and balls and who gets to clean his asshole." Heads Ashley said tails was ass and head was cock. Matt your flip will determine what you both get. Matt flipped tails and moaned in disbelief. Soon he started lick around Cole's sweating ass. As he did Cole's tiny cock dripped. Now it was Aaron's turn on Cole's cock and balls. Aaron tuck Cole's balls in his mouth and sucked them off, then Cole's cock. "Keep going" Ashley said. As Aaron sucked Cole's cock Ashley announced "The second competition tonight is if Cole cum's in the next minute he loses if he doesn't he wins. And tomorrow night, believe me Cole you will want to be the winner from this." Aaron did his best to make Cole bust, but Cole held on until the final 10 seconds, "Oh no" Cole moaned as he came in Aaron's mouth. Aaron's mouth was filled with salty warm cum. Ashley looked at him and said "Swallow."

The guys were thoroughly humiliated. Ashley made them dress and before they left stated "I recorded the whole session, if you think the first set of pictures and videos were bad, these will ruin you." The guys left dejected, worried about tomorrow.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:01 PM   #4
Daresonly

Very good so far. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow night.

Dislikes- Public, Family, Crossdressing, harmful, Illiagal, Pictures

PM me anything!
Daresonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:27 AM   #5
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Great start, looking forward to the next chapters

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes:
I am just starting my foray into ABDL, teach me.
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, underage, social suicide. Permanent markings.

You are welcome to email me, PM, or KIK me

KIK: vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:39 AM   #6
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice job, keep it up.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 01-25-2013, 09:51 PM   #7
drewhutton27

Day Two

Matt, Cole and Aaron arrived promptly the second day at 7 p.m as requested by Ashley. Ashley had her supplies for the evening: some rope, weights, lube, cloth spins, a needle, and a long thin cloth bag which had a note on it which read 'Surprise'.

"Well guys" Ashley stated "tonight's theme is pain" as the guys looked at her torturous looking supplies. "You will all strip down and will tie rope around your balls tightly. Then I will slowly tie weights to your rope stretching your balls as you stand legs apart.

The guys started to tie the ropes around their smooth ball sacks. Ashley then gave them each a hard tug causing Matt to wince in pain. The Ashley tied a small 2 pound weight to each guys rope. They each were instantly in pain. It was amazing how such a small weight pulled their balls down. "Now I want you to swing the weight back and forth" Ashley gleefully chirped. "You may tap out but you don't want to be the looser!" They all continued and then Ashley increased the weight to 5 pounds each. Cole's balls were turning purple. He yelled "I'm out" Ashley reminded him that he must tap out, but in this version, she got to slap his stretched balls. Ashley slapped Cole, and he began to cry. "Your punishment Cole will be horrible I promise!"

The weight competition continued, Ashley got Matt and Aaron up to 10 pounds before Aaron requested to be tapped out. Ashley smacked his balls. "Matt since you won you get to administer punishment. You will attach cloth spins all over Aaron's body, on his ear's, nose, lips, tits, armpits, chest, balls cock - including one pin on each side of his piss slit and around his asshole. You will then tie the ropes to the pins." Matt complied and Aaron was worried.

Cole looked even worse. That left the needle and mystery bag for him. "Now Matt you get to chose Cole's punishment, you can either stick the needle through cole's scrotum or choose the mystery bag. Matt's choice was easy. He looked at Cole and they both agreed on the mystery bag. Ashley instructed Matt to open it. Inside we're a set of long thin metal rods. "What are these?" Cole nervously asked. "They are sounds...and wouldn't you like to hear where they go" Ashley ironically joked.

To be continued...
Old 01-27-2013, 09:26 PM   #8
drewhutton27

Day Two Continued

"Cole those sounds will be inserted into your cock by Matt" Ashley excitedly said. Cole's face darkened and looked pale.

" And Cole you are lucky for two reasons" Ashley stated, "First, you have the tiniest cock so you have four less inches than most guys for that sound to travel down your piss hole, and secondly your punishment...and this might not be so lucky, how Aaron finishes his punishment determines your pain."

Ashley explained that Matt would pull the cloths pins off of Aaron with the ropes as hard as he could. If Aaron made any noise, Matt would have to take the thinnest sound and slide it into Cole's cock. If Aaron made a second noise, Matt would have to use the next thickest sound and so on until either all the cloth spins were gone or Cole's piss hole was stretched by the fattest sound.

First Matt pulled off the cloths pins on Aaron's arms. Aaron stoically stood there gritting his teeth and fearing for cole as the sweat dripped off Cole's face. Matt the pulled the pins off Aaron's legs, still no noise but Ashley knew the best parts were to come. Matt then pulled the cloths pins off Aaron's ears and Aaron let a tear from his eye knowing that he could last much longer. Then Matt pulled the pins from Aaron's lips and around moaned. Cole turned white with fear.

Ashley instructed Matt to lube the sounds and Cole's piss slit. Then Matt slowly slid the cold steel of the sound into Cole's tiny flaccid cock. Cole quivered as his body felt pain and pleasure. His cock grew hard. The sound had slid down into his four inch hard shat and was around Cole's bladder when Matt removed the sound and Cole let out a gasp. The torture continued. Aaron yelled as the cloths pins were pulled from his tits. Matt then proceeded with a thicker sound. This time Cole seemed to enjoy it as clear precursor, oozed out of his cock around the sound. There were two more areas of pins to remove. From Aaron's balls and piss hole.

Matt pulled the cloths pins from around Aaron's balls and Aaron managed to not make a noise. Ashley looked annoyed but said nothing. Finally Matt yanked the cloths pins from Aaron's piss slit and Aaron yelled again. Cole would be sounded with a thicker sound but would be sparred the fattest one. This time Matt stuck a medium sized sound into Cole. Ashley made Matt fuck cole's piss hole with the sound. Cole was uncomfortable yet was in ecstasy. When all of the sudden he shot cum from his tiny cock out around the sound into Matt's hand.

Ashley stated "you made him cum so you clean hi, up Matt. Pull the sound out and suck it clean. The lick the rest of the cum up." Matt complied.

Ashley finished the evening by stating "now guys I can't wait for tomorrow, and don't worry tonight was recorded and if you don't come back tomorrow I will send these videos to your parents."
Old 01-28-2013, 11:26 AM   #9
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Let me just says: "Ouch!@"

Yamask
Old 01-30-2013, 08:16 PM   #10
drewhutton27

Day Three

The guys came back to Ashley. Its was day three, almost half way through her competition. The guys knew after the previous nights it was going to get worse.
When the guys entered Ashley's room, they saw three shot glasses. Each glass was labeled with a different sticker. The stickers had the names Cole, Aaron, and Matt on them.

Ashley announced, "You each have a shot glass and tonight, you want to be the guy who has to take the last shot. You will jerk off and cum in a shot glass of another guy. When that guy's, glass is full, he must shoot the cum, and he looses. The last guy to have a full glass and who shoots the cum doesn't get punished, the last place guy will be punished, and the second place guy either gets a reward or a severe punishment - it will be determined by a flip of a coin."

The guys looked nervous, but Ashley said "Go." They didn't wait, they needed to win. Cole and Aaron immediately got hard and started jerking off. Matt struggled to get hard and Ashley laughed at him. After a few minutes Cole had to blow, he walked over to Matt's glass and ejaculated a huge load into the glass nearly filling it halfway. Aaron quickly followed, his huge cock was dripping precum, he found it erotic to be in this strange circle jerk. Aaron knew his only chance was to cum in Matt's glass. He shot a milky white load into Matt's glass and Matt's glass was nearly full.

Matt was finally getting hard, but was far behind. He stroked is cock vigorously as the other two were trying to get hard again. Matt took Aaron's glass and shot a huge load to rival Cole's filling Aaron's glass halfway. Finally Cole was hard again. He started jacking hard. But this time it would take a lot longer to cum. He knew he had to finish Matt quickly and then turn for Aaron.

Finally Aaron was hard, he had a plan, he would jack off slow and force Cole to finish Matt, then he would cum in Cole's glass. Ashley saw what was going on and took action. She immediately began sucking Aaron's dick and Aaron started to protest. Ashley slapped him in the balls and Aaron became silent. Soon Aaron had to cum, he blew all in Ashley's mouth, Ashley walked over and spit the cum into Matt's glass. Matt was finished. "Now shoot it before it gets cold," Ashley laughed. Matt took the warm cum filled shot glass and took it all. He grimaced after shooting Cole and Aaron's cum. He felt defeated fearing his punishment.

Soon Cole had to cum, he took Aaron's glass and thought he could fill it but no luck. He was a little short. Aaron was already hard and trying to cum quickly for a third time. After being sounded the previous night, Cole didn't want to take any chances, he stuck his finger in his ass and began fingering his prostate. He was going to milk the last cum out. Ashley was astonished with his resourcefulness. Cole pressed drips of cum from his cock and filed Aaron's glass. Aaron dutifully took the glass and consumed all of Matt and Cole's cum.

"Now time for punishment," Ashley explained. "Cole you are safe till tomorrow. Matt your punishment is to wear this butt plug until tomorrow's test except when you shit." Matt bent over and Ashley pressed the large butt plug into Matt's anus. Matt quivered in pain and shock to have such a large object in his ass. "Aaron you get a reward or a punishment" If i flip the coins head, you will be rewarded by being able to fuck me with that huge cock of yours. If you lose by flipping tails, I get to fuck you with my strap on till your anus is sore." Aaron took the coin and flipped. Joyfully for him it was head.

Matt and Cole left and Aaron happily stayed the night to enjoy Ashley's sweet pussy.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:38 PM   #11
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Getting more interesting.

Yamask
Old 02-03-2013, 06:42 AM   #12
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

I love this story good start please continue

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:17 PM   #13
drewhutton27

Day Four

Aaron, Matt and Cole arrived dreading how this day would go. They entered Ashley's room and saw she had set up three small cubicles. Each cubical had a curtain in front of it. Ashley pulled back the curtain and each cube contained a small stool and an empty fish bowl. The guys wondered what was going to happen.

Ashley explained how she had spread the word quietly through the frats on campus that she had three hot guys for use and they could use the for 'donation'. A ten dollar 'donation' would result in handjob. A twenty dollar 'donation' would result in a blow job. A fifty dollar 'donation' would result in anal sex. The guys were humiliated. Soon frat brothers would be arriving to fuck them and Ashley was going to profit.

Ashley told the that the frat brothers would go into their booth and give the guy a red poker chip for a hand job, a green chip for oral, or a blue chip for anal. At the end of the night the individual who received the most donations would be the winner. The others would be the loser.

The guys striped down and got ready. Soon there was a knock at the door. A tall thin senior walked in. Cole knew it was a frat president who had a hot girlfriend. He walked into Aaron's booth with a green chip. Aaron unzipped his pants and pulled out a 6 inch think cock. Aaron sucked him to completion and swallowed his load. No words were exchanged. But Aaron had his first chip.

The evening soon got going, Ashley would bring guys into her room, she collected donations and handed out chips. Cole got the first blue chip. A stocky junior came in, dropped his pants and shoved his hard fat 5 inch cock into Cole's unready ass. Cole winced and took the pounding - which didn't last long. Soon the stocky junior came in Cole's ass. Cole felt dirty and used.

Aaron and Matt were busy sucking and jerking off guys, but hadn't been fucked in the ass yet. Soon another guy came in he chose Cole and had another blue chip. However, he was hot had rippling abs like Cole, but had a huge 10 inch cock. Cole knew he was in trouble. The dude slowly pressed his cock into Cole's used cum covered ass hole. After all 10 inches were in the dude slowly began to thrust. Cole moaned as his huge cock slowly went in and out and Cole was oozing precum. Soon the dude picked up his rhythm and came inside of Cole. This was enough to make Cole explode cum himself. The dude pulled out and then licked up Cole's cum with a smile, then headed out of the room.

The night wore on. Eventually the guys were all being fucked. Dicks of all sizes, colors, and grooming were served. All the guys had belly's and assholes full of cum. They were tired sore little sluts. Finally the last guy arrived. Matt gave up his asshole to a tiny freshman.

Ashley closed the door and counted the results. She announced "The loser with the least amount to chips is .... Cole. Even though you started fast, you gave lots of hand jobs and sorry you lose. The winner ... making $890 in chips is Matt. Matt you win half of your donations. Aaron and Cole your punishment is... you must clean out Matt's cum filled asshole with your tongues."

Matt dutifully bent over. His swollen ass dripped the white creamy cum of at least 10 frat brothers. Aaron and Cole licked and swallowed all the cum as Matt gently squeezed it out of his ass. The night's humiliation was complete. Then Ashley announced "each of you must drink two gallons of water tomorrow before you arrive... I think you can figure it out."
Old 02-09-2013, 03:13 PM   #14
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice job, keep it up.

Yamask
Old 02-10-2013, 08:19 PM   #15
MontyWhittaker

Drew, I must say, this story is very well-written thus far. There are no glaring errors gramatically or in spelling; it's obvious you take pride in your work. Keep them "cumming", as it were. I am looking forward to future parts of this excellent story.
MontyWhittaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk