Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-21-2013, 09:18 PM   #1
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Talking 18 F, looking for a good time!

Hello there! I have been lurking on this site for a while, performing some of the dares even! Time to get some of my own likes and limits are in my sig.

I am currently in college btw, I live in an apartment style dorm with three roommates, I have my own room but we share a living room, kitchen, and two bathrooms.

Have fun!

-Steph

Toys: dildo, hitachi magic wand, remote controlled butterfly vibe, remote controlled dildo vibe, and various household stuff
Exhibslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Exhibslut for this post:
Old 01-21-2013, 09:24 PM   #2
krone6
Distinguished Member

Do you have any toys? Here's one to start off.

Before you take a bath or shower roll a die, the number you choose is the number of orgasms you must have before you get out of your bath or shower. Roll another die, that's the number of edges you'll do before each orgasm. You can not start any of this until you're naked in the bathroom waiting for the water to warm up.

Hope you're horny . I'm also curious how it went if you do this, they're always a joy to read.

Dislikes: Crossdressing, Pee Play, messy, poop, Urine Drinking

Limits:
illegal, public, family, friends, severe pain, vids/cam
---------------------------
krone6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:30 PM   #3
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

Put on a short skirt and no panties and be in the same room as your room mates. Try to cum with out getting cault

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:35 PM   #4
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone6 View Post

Before you take a bath or shower roll a die, the number you choose is the number of orgasms you must have before you get out of your bath or shower. Roll another die, that's the number of edges you'll do before each orgasm. You can not start any of this until you're naked in the bathroom waiting for the water to warm up.

Hope you're horny . I'm also curious how it went if you do this, they're always a joy to read.
That sounds like fun, will do for sure!

As far as toys, I have a dildo, a remote controlled vibe, a paddle, and typical household stuff, icy hot, clothes pegs, toothpaste, etc...

Toys: dildo, hitachi magic wand, remote controlled butterfly vibe, remote controlled dildo vibe, and various household stuff
Old 01-21-2013, 09:36 PM   #5
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zootsuit View Post
Put on a short skirt and no panties and be in the same room as your room mates. Try to cum with out getting cault
Omg, okay, will try when I get a chance, can I use a toy?

Old 01-21-2013, 09:39 PM   #6
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

Oh yes please! I could make the light vib sound and give you away

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
Old 01-21-2013, 09:41 PM   #7
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Oh yes please! I could make the light vib sound and give you away
I'll have to hope the tv is loud enough! Omg, this will be fun.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:43 PM   #8
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

I'm glad your going to have fun!

Old 01-21-2013, 09:53 PM   #9
super_red

Get some duct tape and your rc vibe.. Insert the vibe and tape your pussy shut.. Now turn it on high and go about your day.. You must leave it in for at least six hours.. If you get the urge to cum you can turn the vibe down but not off.. For every orgasm you have attach one clothes pin to each of your pussy lips.. If you turn off the vibe for any reason you will pm me for a more severe punishment.. The clamps will stay on until you orgasm one more time then you can rip them off without opening them.. Have fun and I would like a full report
super_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:21 AM   #10
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

One of my all-time favorites:

Strip naked, write "horny little slut" on your chest. Put on some headphones with music playing, loud enough so you cannot hear what is going on around you.
Blindfold yourself. Get on your knees in front of your door (inside of course, unless you are really daring), spread your legs.
Egde twice, after each edge put your hands behind your head and count SLOWLY to 35.
Then you may cum and take off your blindfold to see if you attracted any spectators.

If you want some extra excitement, moan a little and stroke yourself with one hand, to give an actual show in case anybody does walk in on you.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:52 AM   #11
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

stand barefoot on thumbtacks for a while.
Bleater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:28 AM   #12
getdaring
getDare Devil

ok. since you love semi public and wedgies, how about you give yourself a wedgie for an entire day - no picking except for bathroom and try to use granny panties if you can. If your feeling braver you could maybe have the wedgie on show.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:35 PM   #13
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone6 View Post

I did this dare this morning during my morning shower. I first got naked and turned on the shower, then I rolled two dice, a three and a two, so two edges before each of my three orgasms. I started mastrubating as soon as I got in, I was already hot and bothered, so the first two edges and orgasm came pretty quickly. I then rested for a second before starting back up again, digging my fingers deep into my cunt as I rubbed my clit. The next two edges and orgasm took a little bit longer and my clit was getting really, really sensative, but I kept going. I then started fucking myself even harder, rubbing my clit as fast as I could. It got really hard to stop after those edges but I did it, and after my last orgasm I actually fell to my knees. I was panting for a while after that, before finally doing the actual shower part of the shower After I finally got out of the shower it was over half an hour later and I got a suspicious glance from one of my roommates.

This was a great dare, bring on some more!

Old 01-22-2013, 01:44 PM   #14
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I did this dare after lunch today, two of my roommate and I were watching tv in the living room. I was wearing a red miniskirt, a black tee, and black heels, no bra or panties I excused myself to my room and grabbed my vibe and inserted it in my already wet pussy. I put the remote in my pocket and sat back down. I turned the vibe on at the same time that I asked for the volume on the tv to be louder. My vibe started getting me close and I couldn't resist rubbing my legs together to put pressure on my clit. I ended up moaning a little bit as I came, I got some suspicious glances and smirks from my roommates (one more then the other).

This dare was a bunch of fun and made me feel humiliated and even hornier

Old 01-22-2013, 01:53 PM   #15
Cynor

Well since you like forced orgasms I think you should have a few...

First roll a 6 sided dice. This is the time, in HOURS, you're going to do this.

Now put your dildo in your pussy as deep as it will go then tie a crotch rope. Slip your remote vibe into the rope on your clit so it's nice and secure. Set it to maximum and spend the required time.

You may cum as much as you want, and bonus points if you go outside with this. But you can choose whether to do it during the day or night... But you can't roll the dice until you're getting ready to start it!

(Read, whenever I'm ready :P)
Cynor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, pain, slut, spank me