Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-24-2008, 10:41 PM   #1
vicious

Default The Visitor. [FICTION]

My first story/post ever; enjoy!
Criticism is lovely, but I am rather new at this, so I don't need to be bashed.
Unless it really is that bad; lmao.

The Visitor.

PART I - INTRODUCTION.

Catherine Turner was always an especially good girl. She got straight 'A's in school, loved her parents, and never did anything too risky or dangerous. She was pretty in a unique way, short-cropped strawberry blonde hair stuck out in sharp contrast to the brunettes and planium blondes who ruled the school. She was even extremely pale, like soft alabaster, and had finely pricked freckles which dotted the expanse of her arms and face. While only medium in height, Catherine possessed a captivating, sharp face and a beautiful youthful body. Her eyes were seafoam blue, set off by a moderate amount of eyeliner, if only to keep her short-cropped hair from seeming too androgynous. A slim yet curvacious build made her particularily desirable, with full breasts, small waist, and a perky round tush. Her intelligence and precarious manner kept her from being taken advantage of by the usual boys in school. She had a complacent, shy, younger boyfriend who kept her happy because he didn't dare to make a move. And in this silly, protected little bubble, Catherine lived until one such lucky night.

The parents were out for the week, as such stories would start. Her happy parents' twenty-fifth aniversary - a vacation to Hawaii without their daughter. Catherine was content to lounge on the sofa in her pajamas and watch movies all week (luckily her boyfriend lived to far away, so she wouldn't have to bother with his annoyances). But the first evening, at precisely eight o'clock, just as the sun was beginning to set, a light knock sounded at the door. Catherine, in the sudden surprise, jumped out of her sofa, heart racing. Shyly, and cautiously, she tip-toed to the front door and peered out the peep-hole. Standing there was a young man, yet older than her, whom she had never met before. Catherine normally would've pretended that nobody was home, but she was captivated by his handsome presence. Warily she unlocked the door and peeked outside, immediately flushing under the large green eyes which looked down upon her. The man was rather dashing - the true tall, dark, and handsome type, but skinnier, like a heroine-chic model. An eerie smile crossed his face as he looked at her, crumpled hair and slightly smudged eyeliner.

"Hello Catherine," he cooed, voice almost too deep for his sleek, gaunt phsyque. Catherine was quite taken aback, as she had never met this man in her life. Feeling falsely comfortable with his easy smile and seemingly good intentions, she loosened her hand on the door and took a step outside - warily crossing her arms over her chest, as she was not wearing a bra beneath her pajama tank top and her full breasts tugged at the small size.

"Do I know you?" she asked, however flirtatiously, innocently.

"No. But I know you - and that's all that matters, now isn't it?" the man grinned, "I also know that your parents are gone, aren't they? Seems rather opportune for us to finally meet."

"What... are you talking about?" Catherine asked, feeling slightly confused.

"Well, I'll cut to the chase then, Cat. Frankly, I've been watching you for a long time now... Facebook, Myspace, getDare, et cetera, and well, I'm very keen for you. In fact, so keen that I want to claim you as mine for the time that your parents are away. Sound fun?" an ironic, devilish smile came to his face. Cat immediately felt a cold chill run up her spine, frozen to the ground in fear and abhorration.

"What? Fuck no. Go fuck yourself; did Alex put you up to this?" Catherine's eyes seared around the lawn, desperately praying that her friends were merely playing a trick on her. The man merely laughed.

"No. Now, I knew that you would refuse, so I've got plenty of old-fashioned black-mail to encourage you otherwise. At home, I've got control of your myspace, facebook, and even the addresses to your teacher's school e-mails. You don't agree, and all I have to do is click 'enter' three or four or ten times and your life will be miserable - from your friends, your teachers, even your parents. I do believe I have just given you and offer you can't refuse," the man chuckled darkly to himself, watching Catherine's expression change to mortification. What was she to do? The possibilities raced through her head, wondering what was worse.

"But... I'm a virgin... and..." she stuttered, waging that rape was far worse than humiliation.

"Don't worry, I'm not that bad," the man grinned, his hand gently reaching up to pull down Catherine's taunt arms, showing her breasts tight against the tank-top and her spine into a shudder, "Besides, after I get through with you, you're gonna beg me to fuck you."

Catherine swallowed the hard lump in her throat, not able to move under the man's simmering green eyes. At least, she considered, he wasn't fat or ugly. He was almost dreamy... And as the outdoor breeze drifted by, Catherine glanced down to see her nipples perked, hard and yearing against the fabric of her shirt. The man notice aswell, a smile tugging at his lips, obviously pleased. Sexually inexperience and intimidated, Catherine felt a strange weakness in her loins, wetness dripping into her panties. Even though she had pants on, she felt as if this man could see it. She felt embaressed and wrong, turned on by such a dangerous situation. Nothing like this had ever happened to her before. It was so... foreign.

"My name's Cain, by the way. Now, aren't you going to be a good hostess and invite me in?" he seemed so dreadfully, mockingly polite, but Catherine silently obeyed, backing into her house and shutting the door to the outside world behind them. She felt vulnerable out there, but at least the neighbors could've heard her scream. Not she felt knots grinding in her stomach as the feeling of being alone with this strange, twisted character set in. After inspecting the room with a thoughtful, devious glimmer in his emerald eyes, he came back to Catherine, gently placing his hand on the rim of her pajama pants, the flesh on the back of his fingers meeting with her stomach's, caushing Catherine to shudder and release a bit more wetness; her inexperienced organs overreacting, "Now; let the fun begin, aye?"

PART II - SETTING THE GROUND RULES

"First, drop trou; you have such fantastic legs," Cain ordered, snapping the elastic before stepping back to observe. Knowing what was coming, Catherine took a deep breath before pulling off her pants, exposing her pink, frilly panties and long, pale legs. She stood stock still, legs close to hide the wet spot underneath which she could picture in her mind. Cain merely grinned and got up, and almost like a mind reader, he swept one finger along the fabric of her crotch, checking the wetness like one would check for dust upon a cabinet. Of course it was there, and the action only made Catherine release more.

"You are a soggy one, aren't you now? I bet you'll cum for most anything," his sordid voice remarked, placing his finger smartly onto Catherine's lips, "Try you a taste, sweet-cheeks," he cooed. Catherine did as ordered, opening her mouth to suck on Cain's long, boney finger. She didn't taste much, but Cain knew that, "Now, I want you to take off your panties, turn them inside out, and put them in your mouth." His cool, direct command left Catherine in shock, hesitating greatly. She felt no obligation to taste her own secretions, nor show her private areas to a stranger, and so she blatantly refused. Cain was almost waiting for this, eager to punish for it brought about far more fun than the actual tasks.

"Fine then. Put on two more pair and come back here when you have," Cain commanded sharply, and Catherine scampered off into her bedroom. She retrieved two normal looking pair and put them on, feeling slightly better at being more covered up and protected. Coming back into the living room, Cain was calmer than she had expected him to be, and perhaps he was merely all talk and no show. "Make me dinner will you? A sandwhich will be fine, and I'll make you something," he instructed, and Cat nodded, going into the kitchen to make his meal. At the same time, Cain followed, grabbing the old oatmeal in the back of her pantry and mixing up a hearty bowl. Catherine saw her gross, large amount of food and knew that soon she would be eating it; but at least it was better than soggy panties.

Unbeknownst to Catherine, of course, Cain had secretly mixed in a little baggy of crushed powder into the oatmeal, stirring it clear. Setting it down upon the floor, Cain watched, amused, as Catherine ate from the bowl with only her mouth, breasts scraping lightly against the floor. The bowl was large, and there was a lot of disgusting, soupy oatmeal in it, but Catherine did her best to eat it all, the threat still ominous in the back of her mind. Licking the bowl clean as Cain had instructed, Cat sat back with an uncomfortable look, her bowels gurgling and stomach slightly distended as she relaxed. Cain ordered her to stay for a minute, coming back with an ordinary bucket. Catherine looked at it curiously, not knowing what he would use it for, but then it hit her - or, her anus, really. Her hands shot down to her butt in order to hold the force of the shit inside her - bursting to get out - and looked up at Cain in agony as her insides wrenched and pushed. He merely kicked the bucket towards her.

"Use that, but don't take off your underwear," Catherine nodded and grabbed the bucket as fast as she could, a little spray of brown matter escaping onto the tile floor. As soon as her butt sat upon the bucket, the shit erupted from her ass, along with a horrible noise and stench. Unfortunately, only the liquid from her shit reached the bucket, all the fell pieces of feces retained within her panties, squishing up every crevice before finally seeping out the sides. Catherine could not contain herself and howled as her body sent out another explosive blast of shit, but also uncontrolled piss. Cain looked on with glee to Catherine's utter agony as she panted and moaned as the waste raced to leave her body. Laxatives. That wasn't even getting to the punishment yet. After a few minutes the worst of it was over, but a steady stream of shit still seemed to be seeping through as Catherine relaxed, her pelvis sticky and wet with shit.

"Now, my darling... You shan't disobey me; alright? Because now, instead of putting simple, cummy panties in your mouth, you have to put in shitty, fetid ones. You may wring them out twice in your bucket, then put them in your mouth. Careful not to swallow, dear, dunno if it's too healthy for ya," Cain chuckled, and waited. Catherine shakily crouched over the bucket, her hands pulling off the soiled panties from her brown-caked ass, still running into the bucket. As disgusting as it was, a strange feeling came across her, sending her nipples achingly hard against her shirt. Cat wrung out the panties twice as Cain had instructed, but nearly vomitted as she held them up to her mouth, smelling was almost as worse as feeling the lumpy masses which were still there. But, having learned her lesson, stuck the panties into her small mouth, the mass gagging her and rounding out her cheeks. The taste was unbearable, and utterly disgusting, exactly like she imagined shit would taste. And as more ran out from her ass into the bucket, she felt wretched beneath Cain's haunting eyes, watching her fairly naked form in the most atrocious circumstances.

"Take them out when you can control your asshole, I'm going to watch some TV. When I hear your sweet voice, we can continue where we left off," Cain winked at her before walking out of the kitchen and into the living room, flicking on a switch. Cat was left alone and cold, feeling miserable as she began to now have to force the slime out of her body, stomach muscles cramping, craving water. She never felt so thirsty in her whole life, especially as the fetid water from her underwear began to mix with the saliva in her mouth, teasing her to swallow. She of course didn't, for fear it would cost her her life, and tried her best to wrench out the shit in her body as fast as possible. After some time, she was able to hold herself without the fear of shit, and carefully took the disgusting wad out of her mouth, dropping it into the bucket along with a few dry heaves. The shit caked to every area of her privates was uncomfortable and hardening, like frosting.

"Cain, I'm so thirsty..." she uttered weakly to her new master, who turned around with a smile, a digital camera in his hands. Catherine was mortified.

"You look... disgusting," Cain laughed, "Go take a shower, clean yourself up. You may drink as much shower-water as you want while you're there," he added, turning around to admire his photography. Catherine weakly darted to her bathroom and closed the door. She briskly turned on the shower, but found that all of her products were missing - no soap, no loufa, nothing. And so, after taking a few, hearty drinks from her shower head, she began to wash off the shit from her crevices using her hands. It wasn't any big deal until she started cleaning her crack, asshole, and finally her pussy. As she rubbed on it to get the shit cleaned off, a new substance met her fingers... Catherine scolded herself; how could she be so turned on by something so degrading? She cursed a bit as she suddenly shitted in the shower three wet plops, to concerned with her pussy to focus on holding her shit.
So, that's part 1 and 2; I have plenty more ideas to come, but the introduction crap is the most lengthy and stuff. Lemme know what you think, and I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section or something, I've tried to read over the rules, but noobs make mistakes I suppose.
Comments/criticism/hatemail? Should I bother with the next round?
vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 05:38 PM   #2
10TimeZ

Great story man!
Keep it up, best so far, just continue.
10TimeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 09:48 PM   #3
vicious

Default visitor.

yay, glad you liked it 10TimeZ.
PART III - FIRST TIME HALF TIME

After cleaning herself - and the shower - Catherine took a minute to stare at her naked form in the mirror. Her full breasts seemed to calm down, but her face was a mess, runny with mascara. Dabbing her face clean, Catherine stopped and scolded herself. Why was she trying to maintain a pretty image? Obviously even at her most disgusting this guy would still be turned on. Besides, she should be concentrating on putting him off, right? Still Catherine felt the irresistable urge to fix her wet hair, perhaps it was the fact that he was just so beautiful. Too beautiful. It made her want to go out into the living room, but at the same time she dreaded it. Wrapping a white cotton towel around her lithe, precocious body Catherine walked into her bedroom, only to utter a surprised gasp to see Cain sitting expectantly on her bed, a strange wooden object in his hand which she recognized as the old back-scratcher which had been resting on her dresser forever. The object had a long pole with a hand-esque carving at the top used to do the scratching. His glimmering, sadistic grin made her heart sink and grip the towel closely to her body.

"You look much better; so I just have a few preparations before you may go to bed," Cain's dark voice crooned, so misleadingly innocent, "Please, bend over the edge of the bed for me."

Cain lifted himself elegantly off of it before gesturing. Catherine's heart began pounding as she slowly walked towards the bedside, still grasping the towel tightly around her body. She leaned over onto her stomach, but gasped silently as she felt the chilly outside air meet with her area - the towel not long enough to cover her exposed butt bent over. Cain came around behind her and Catherine stiffened, expecting lashings or something with the stick. But instead, she felt something entirely different. Cain's soft, gentle fingers touched her cheeks, spreading them. She then felt something hard against her asshole, hesitating.

"Don't worry, I always carry around a little lube..." Cain sighed and Catherine heard a soft squirting noise before his now ice-cold, jelly-covered fingers adroitly moved around her asshole, every now and again slipping some of the substance inside. Catherine was already starting to become aroused, but tried to remain still. She could guess what would come next. Then, ever so gently - but strongly - Cain pushed the stick end of the back-stratcher into her asshole. Catherine uncomfortably squirmed, even with the lubricant she could feel her anus muscles trying to squeeze the stick back. Cain paused, the stick merely an inch into her, "Stop that. You're only making it harder; no pun intended."

Catherine closed her eyes and tried to take a deep breath, relaxing her poor, worn out ass. Cain continued on presently, pushing the stick in even deeper and deeper. The feeling was so strange to Catherine, as much as her pleasure senses were exploding, feeling as if she was rising higher and higher, pain also seemed to be equally there, as she could feel her ass pulsating against the hard stick. As much as she tried to relax, the torture seemed to never end. Cain kept pushing it steadily in, and as soon as Catherine felt she was at her limit, he kept surpassing it. Finally he stopped, half of the stick jutting out of her ass. Catherine tried to breathe, but she seemed to be short breath, hot and anxious. Her asshole gaped and puckered against the stick like a fish's mouth on a line. To make matters worse, her pussy was wet dripping. She didn't even want to know what Cain's expression was like.

"Alright, hold on tight love," Cain cooed, and started to pull the stick back out. Just as he was almost out, he started pushing it back in, much to Catherine's surprise and horror. He started out very slowly, pulling in and out, teasing almost. Then he started getting faster, going deeper inwards for a brief second then pulling back. Catherine gripped at her bedspread, trying to breathe and hang on for dear life as her body exploded with the wildest sensations, tingling her fingertips. Before long, Cain was pumping the stick back and forth like someone sawing wood, Catherine's juices flowing down her leg. And then, like a kitten's mew, Catherine let out her first high-pitched utterance. She continued on, moaning in short, quick breaths as the rod made her rise higher and higher, and then she felt the strangest feeling, so close, as if she was just about to jump off the cliff... she had never experienced being so close to an orgasm before.

And then he stopped, the stick up her ass higher than it ever was before. She screamed pitifully, scaring herself.

"Turn over, I want you to watch it. And finish the job," he commanded with a smirk. Catherine did as she was told, turning over onto her back, letting the towel uncover her entire glistening body. Her nipples reached for the heavens and her mouth gaped for air. Looking down, she was mortified and turned on at the same time to see only a small portion of the back-scratcher, the rest lodged up inside of her. She grasped the pole within her cummy loins and began to mimic Cain's action, watching as the pole disappeared and reappeared from her ass. The orgasm wasn't far away, as Catherine began pumping she started to cringe and cry out. Feeling it ever closer, she shoved the stick up one good time and let out a horrendous scream of pain and pleasure, her juices running down her ass and the stick to her hands. Cain smiled in pleasure, removing Catherine's shaking hands from the stick before lifting her limp, tired body onto the bed.

"Wonderful. Your first orgasm; great, 'neh? But becareful, it's addicting. I suppose most good things are, aren't they though?" he chimed, Catherine weakly nodded her head, trying to relax. She reached down to remove the pole, but Cain grabbed her hands away, pulling them over her head to fasten them securely to the headboard with a few of her belts. Catherine didn't know what was going on, but she wanted that stick out of her. Cain took another belt and tied her feet together, leaving her exposed, breasts up on the bed.

"Now, you will sleep with that up there until I come to wake you up in the morning, alright? If you push it out even a fraction, there will be consequences, my dear... Now, am I forgetting something? Potty, shower,... ah yes, you have to brush your teeth before bed. Just a minute..." Cain added deviously before exitting the room. Catherine wimpered to herself, the rod uncomfortable inside of her as her anal muscles began to crap and gape once more. Cain came back promptly, her little green bottle of mint toothpaste in his hand, probably from where he hid her amenities. But being so young and naive, Catherine had no idea what toothpaste could do to a person. Cain opened the tube, squirting out a dab on each hard nipple before putting a little on his finger and wiping it off around the rim of her asshole and the pole. "Sleep tight my love," he chuckled before turning off the lights and exitted the room, but not without taking a snapshot, "Photo album; gonna be very nice..." he muttered, shutting the door.

The feeling hit Catherine suddenly, as she felt her nipples and ass burning and freezing at the same time. Horrified, she looked down to her nipples, and within the green goo, they were rising and hardening more than she had ever seen them. Her ass seared with the feeling, and moving around only made it worse as the air seemed to activate it more. Her dainty hips and stomach rose and fell squirming in her bed, writhing in response to the sudden arousal. Unfortunately, she accidentally caught the back-scratcher on her bed sheets, and with her actively alive anus, pushed the stick out at least halfway from its original distance. This made Catherine freeze, silently cursing herself. She didn't want any unexpected punishments, but it seemed as though Cain would have a pleasant surprise in the morning.

She tried to focus on other things, but the combination of open air, toothpaste, and the stick kept her awake. And even when she did fall asleep, she would soon be woken up as her ass pulsated around the stick. By the time morning came, she was almost happy to soon be seeing Cain again, even though she dreaded the punishment he would cook up for her. But her arms, ass, and nipples were dreadfully sore... She didn't know how long she could go on with this.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:06 PM   #4
Darefoot713

Actually,this is really good! I haven't commented on any of the stories yet, but I can tell you put a lot of thought into this--you could be a really good writer, period! I can't wait to see more of this story, and I don't really get that excited over online erotic stories... you sure you haven't done this before?

(It could just be the format getting to me to; however, keep going, you know what you're doing)
Darefoot713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:39 AM   #5
10TimeZ

Like it?
I love it!!

Awesome story man, keep going!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 06:47 AM   #6
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

one criticism, fonts tiny !! lol sorry i just noticed how small it was when i finished reading and then looked at the normal size

BUT IGNORE ME the story is amazing, please be one of those authors that carry it on to the finish.

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:10 PM   #7
Darefoot713

Quote:
Originally Posted by dared to perfection View Post
one criticism, fonts tiny !! lol sorry i just noticed how small it was when i finished reading and then looked at the normal size
solution:ctrl+shift+=
Darefoot713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 07:53 PM   #8
x_daringbaby

Amazing.
Absolutely amazing.
I think it looks better with smaller font.
Anyways I love the detail and how grammer-happy it is.
x_daringbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 01:00 PM   #9
10TimeZ

Please don't tell me you gave up, this is absolutely incredibely amazingely fantastic.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:02 PM   #10
itsalixfool

is there anymore this is really good
itsalixfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 08:41 PM   #11
Sorrow Becomes Her

I sent a message to you.. btw.

I absolutely love this story so far! I'll be reading the rest of it the first second I get! Have a delicious evening!

-Update, I finished reading what you have so far and love it!
...except for the laxatives part... gross.... but I see the reason for it if he took her anally for her first ever orgasm. Very nice!

Curious about Masters/slaves old enough to buy me a drink.

So very uninterested in pee, scat, beastiality, incest, knives, electricity, clampy things on my nipples (I'm such a wimpy masochist) nor will I induldge your interests in sending nudes. I'm submissive, but not beneath you. You must prove you know how to handle me first. I'm also a switch, but currently not seeking a slave of my own.

Last edited by Sorrow Becomes Her; 06-30-2008 at 06:50 AM.
Sorrow Becomes Her is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:07 AM   #12
Jarvis

Excellent story! Please keep it going!
Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:02 PM   #13
the_boy

I have read lots of the stories on this site, and I comment on the ones that I like but this is one of the best that I have sean. I will add rep

person one: "cake i said, Let them have Cake!!!!!"

person two: The cake is lie. The cake is lie!!!!!
the_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 04:18 PM   #14
Knots101
Account Banned

THis is freaking awsome!
Old 07-11-2008, 01:57 PM   #15
vicious

Default hello

Thanks for all the positive feedback! I'm sorry I disapeared for a while; but hopefully I will add another chapter or two tonight.

Advertisements
Kink Talk