Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-26-2012, 12:35 PM   #1
slutfarm

Default Spring Break

WARNING STORY CONTAINS – some Rated 18 content Read at your own discretion

Introduction

In February, my best friend, Jeff, asked me to go to the beach for two nights for spring break with him. I love the beach and had never taken time off from my studies in college to go during spring break, so I was fairly easy to convince. Jeff and I had been close friends since elementary school and knew each other really well. We had spent many nights at each others' home over the years, playing many games, with truth or dare being one of them. We are both from religiously conservative homes, so even truth or dare games never turned the least bit sexual.

I had been dating Beth since 10th grade and we were now engaged to be married. I first met Beth at a youth camp and knew even at that age she was the type of girl I wanted to marry one day. Beth has long blonde hair with a natural curl. Her eyes are so blue they almost sparkle. Her smile reveals the straight, white teeth; the prettiest smile I had ever seen.

I worked hard through college to keep my grades up and as a result, I received an offer for a dream job that I would start as soon as I graduated from college in June. As soon as I had all of this worked out, I had proposed to Beth. I already knew she would be excited and say yes because we had talked about it many times. Beth was graduating from the same college the same semester. We would get married the week after graduation, take our honeymoon, then head off to my new job.

With the stress of graduation and marriage coming up, I welcomed the arrival of spring break and off to the beach we went....

Last edited by slutfarm; 12-26-2012 at 06:51 PM.
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slutfarm for this post:
Old 12-26-2012, 01:20 PM   #2
slutfarm

Chapter 1

We got to the hotel around 1:00, got checked in and headed out straight out to the beach. I was so ready for a relaxing day at the beach, playing Frisbee football, throwing the football, etc. I work out all the time and love to run and play on the beach with friends. There is just something about the exercise, sun, and the salt in the air that energizes me. Although I had been to the beach many times, I was not prepared for what Spring Break was like at the beach with so many college students there. When we walked out on the beach, there was no room for running and throwing anything because there were people everywhere, most standing and talking and drinking. I had never seen so much beer and so many bikinis and thongs in my life. I had never drank alcohol so there was nothing about that that tempted me, but all of the gorgeous bodies definitely had my mind racing.....

Last edited by slutfarm; 12-26-2012 at 06:51 PM.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:46 PM   #3
slutfarm

Chapter 2

The sun went down, so we all headed up to the room to get showers and get something to eat. Staying in the room with me and Jeff were a couple of friends of Jeff's that he had met in college. Scott and Joey had been over to my apartment in college some because Jeff and I are such close friends, so I knew them both, but I was not real close to them so I didn't know them as well as Jeff did. I am comfortable with my body and like to be naked whenever I can, but I don't want to offend others. Jeff had already told me that Scott and Joey were cool with me being naked around them, so when I went in to get a shower, I didn't take any clothes in with me. I would dry off, leave my towel in the bathroom, and walk out to the room and get my clothes out of the suitcase and get dressed so one of the other guys could go ahead to the shower. After my shower, I dried off and exiting so Scott could jump in the shower. He locked the door behind himself and as I turned the corner to the main hotel room, imagine my shock to see Jill, Janet, Ginger, and Scarlet sitting on the bed talking with Jeff and Joey. At this point I had nothing to cover with and no room to duck back into to get out of sight. Joey started laughing, Jeff turned red with embarrassment, and the girls jaws all dropped in amazement. Scarlet couldn't take her eyes off of my penis as it grew hard standing there under the circumstances. I had never gotten hard when naked in front of anybody before, but this was different. After what seemed like an eternity, Jill broke the silence by saying to the other girls, "let's go finish getting dressed ourselves -- we will be back in a hour". At that, the girls left the room and headed to their own hotel room next door.

We had met these girls down at the beach and learned that they were in the room next door to us. Scott and Joey had invited them over to our room to plan what we would do for the evening while we were all getting dressed. Neither of them had thought of the fact that I might come out without clothes on so they didn't think to warn me that girls might be in the room when I came out.....

Last edited by slutfarm; 12-26-2012 at 06:52 PM.
Old 12-26-2012, 02:14 PM   #4
slutfarm

Chapter 3

We finished getting dressed for the evening and Jeff, Joey, and Scott all apologized to me for putting me into an awkward situation. I told them not to worry about it because I like being naked anyway, but I was hoping the girls didn't think I came out that way to expose myself to them on purpose. Around 7:00pm, Jill, Janet, Ginger, and Scarlet all came back to our room. We had decided to order some pizza and play some games in the room while we were waiting on it to come. We started playing poker, but the girls were quickly getting bored with it. Ginger was out of chips, but didn't want to fold. Ginger came up with the proposition that we all go "all in". If she lost, she would do a table dance in her underwear, but if she won we had to stop playing poker and start playing truth or dare. Joey had four Aces, so he was confident we would continue to play poker and get to watch Ginger table dance in her underwear. Joey laid down his four Aces first with confidence. Ginger then laid down the King, Queen, Jack, and Ten of hearts. We all knew that her chances of having an straight flush was almost nothing since Joey had just played the Ace in his hand. When Ginger laid down her last card, all the girls cheered when it was revealed that it was a Nine of hearts. Poker was now over and Truth or Dare was about to begin......

Old 12-26-2012, 02:31 PM   #5
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Like this very much... can't wait to read more.. t hanks for posting

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:48 PM   #6
slutfarm

Chapter 4

We drew cards to determine who would go first in Truth or Dare. Scarlet got to go first and went straight for me, "Tommy, Truth or Dare?". I decide to go easy to start off and chose truth. "How often do you masturbate?" This threw me off guard as the only T or D I had ever played was when we were children and it never ended up with sexually related truths or dares and the first question was a sex question. "Almost daily", I answered. The girls all hooted and cheered and Scarlet said, "I would like to see you stroke that huge cock for me", so I knew not to take a dare from Scarlet or I would probably be doing just that. The next few rounds are fairly tame, non-sexual, and frankly boring. Finally, it was Jill's turn and she said, "Tommy, Truth or Dare?" I knew not to choose dare with these girls, so I said, "Truth". Jill said, "How old were you when you first lost your virginity?" I said, "I am 22 now and haven't lost my virginity yet." All the girls hoot and holler again and Janet said, "I wouldn't mind changing that!". It got to Joey's turn and he said, "Jill, Truth or Dare?". Jill was brave and said, "Dare". About that time there was a knock on the door -- pizza finally is coming. Joey said, "Take your pants off and answer the door in your top and underwear". Jill had on a long top that could almost serve as a dress so she was able to do this dare without the pizza guy knowing she was only wearing panties under it. Then it was Jeff's turn and he turned to me and said, "Tommy, Truth or Dare?" I have known Jeff most of my life and know I can trust him -- he is going to be the best man at my wedding in a few months. I know I have to take a dare at some point, so I figure now is a good time and I say, "Dare". Jeff said, "I dare you to play quarters with us a while before we continue this game." I have never drank alcohol before, but I couldn't bail out on a dare, so I agreed. After all, this was spring break and my last real chance to party before I got married.

We started playing quarters and I started drinking a lot of beer. I don't remember much else about the night, but I woke up the next morning on our balcony laying on a beach chair naked and tied to the railing. I yelled inside and Jeff came out and untied me and gave me my cell phone. Janet had sent me several videos of the night before. I couldn't believe what I was watching.......

Old 12-26-2012, 06:27 PM   #7
slutfarm

Chapter 5 (Video 1)

It was obvious from the videos that we all got drunk from quarters then went back to playing Truth or Dare. The videos were all of me, so I have no way of knowing who actually dared me in each one. The first one was a video of me walking down the hallway of the hotel to the ice machine wearing a woman's thong on my face and otherwise naked except for the high heel shoes I had on. The girls and guys were all cheering, which caused a lot of other folks to come out of their rooms. After getting a bucket of ice, I walked back to our room with people from other rooms following me and crowding into our room. If Beth finds out about this I am sure the wedding will be off and if I get arrested I will lose my job. All I could do was watch the video in horror of what I was doing and wonder what else I did and who else saw me. I hoped this was the worse of it, but something was telling me this was just the beginning....

Old 12-26-2012, 06:48 PM   #8
slutfarm

Chapter 6 (Video 2)

Scarlet got her wish. The second video is of me rubbing my hard cock all over Scarlet. After rubbing my cock over every inch of her body, I squatted over her and fucked her titties. I then turned around and we got into the 69 position and I ate her out which she gave me a blow job. When I was about to cum I straddled over her again and played with her tits with one hand and pumped on my hard throbbing cock with the other hand. I pumped harder and faster until I came all over her face and her red hair. You could see the delight in her face. I then licked all of my cum off of her, swallowing with each stroke of the tongue.

Scarlet told me earlier in the day that she wanted to see me pump my hard cock. She got much more than that. Now, I know if this gets back to Beth our wedding is over. Beth would probably overlook me walking down the hall naked and dancing in front of others naked, but not sex with another girl.

Old 12-26-2012, 07:33 PM   #9
slutfarm

Tell me how much you want me to continue the story....
Old 12-26-2012, 10:10 PM   #10
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

If you do continue the story, it needs to be moved to the "R18" section because of the change of content.

BTW: Why did you edit out the "you're my slave" line?
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:17 AM   #11
slutfarm

I don't know how to move it but am ok with it being moved. It won't get any more graphic (no rape etc). I removed that line because I decided to reveal it later.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:16 AM   #12
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Moved to the R18 Mature Stories Section

Thanks

Good luck with the writing

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:05 PM   #13
slutfarm

Chapter 6 (Video 3)

The next video that Janet had sent me opened with me laying on the bed with cum all over my face and dripping into my mouth. She obviously spared me the details of how I got into this condition, which left it all up to my imagination and I wasn't sure which was worse -- knowing or imagining. Ginger comes over and puts a blindfold on me then tells me to roll over and get up on all fours like a dog and howl and I do. Then Janet enters the video wearing nothing but a strap-on. She lubes it down good and tries to fuck my ass with it, but I scream in pain. She pulls back and takes a ping pong paddle and spanks both ass cheeks until I am hot red then she says, "bitch don't scream again". This time she gets the strap-on dick all the way in my ass and fucks the hell out of it. I had never had anything up my ass before, but it must have felt good because I was moaning with sounds of pleasure. After about fifteen minutes of getting ass-fucked I let out a scream and my body shook all over like I had just had the biggest orgasm ever.

Janet then takes the strap-on off and I start to fuck her wet pussy. I fucked hard and fast and pulled out and came all over her tits. It was way more cum than I had ever had when I masturbated. Janet was pissed that I didn't come in her and she started yelling at me and then suddenly I am tied to the beach chair........
Old 12-27-2012, 07:39 PM   #14
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Interesting Story.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:33 AM   #15
slutfarm

Chapter 7

Well, at least now I know why I woke up tied to a beach chair. Somehow I know this is not the end of this, but I get a shower and throw on my swim trunks and a T-shirt and get ready to head downstairs of the hotel for breakfast. As we are getting ready to go, the girls walk in and Janet says, "Tommy, you are not wearing that today." As I am giving her a puzzled look, she said, "you have seen the videos haven't you?". My heart sank as I was afraid of what might come next. Janet continues, "Each one of us girls has a copy of that video on our phones and we sent one to a friend away from here for safe keeping. You will be our slave for the rest of Spring Break or we will post a copy on the internet and send a copy to Beth. You wouldn't want that would you?". I said, "so what do I have to do as your slave?". Janet said, "whatever we want and whenever we want it! We will start with you changing into this swimsuit" as she tossed me a hot ping girls thong that cannot possibly hold my junk. Janet continued, "This is what you will wear until we tell you to change. So change, and let's go down and get some breakfast."

I was not sure what would be worse, the blackmail activities or the videos getting to Beth, but I knew I didn't want Beth to see these so I said, "okay". Janet quickly responded, "Okay! You don't ever say okay to me again...... it is yes mam to you!" I replied, "Yes mam" and took the thong to the bathroom to change. Ginger said, "where do you think you are going?" I said, "the bathroom to change mam". Ginger said, "no, you will change right here." I didn't want to change there with the door open so everybody walking down the hallway could see, so I said, "mam the door is open and people will see." Ginger said, "I don't care, I told you to change here. As a punishment for questioning me take your clothes off and step out into the hallway and bend over and grab your ankles and wait for me." I did as I was told and Ginger came out with a whip and gave me 20 lashes across the ass then she tossed me the pink thong and told me to put it on there. I did as I was told then we finally headed down for breakfast. I am starving at this point, but don't want to go because of wearing the pink girl's thong, but I knew I didn't have a choice......

Advertisements
Kink Talk