Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-21-2012, 05:06 PM   #1
deepsix

Default Roll a die, warm it up

Some of you may have seen my album which Mistress Bitter Rose asked to post and also Mistress’s blog. Anyway, from my session with Mistress, I thought a new dice dare. It was inspired by Mistress ordering me to spank various parts of my body to “warm them up for her”.

The basic idea is to spank and punish six parts of your body at least twice each: face, chest or breast, cock or pussy, ass, thighs and calves. To decide what to do at each stage roll twice: first, to decide which part to “warm up” and second, how many slaps, strokes or spanks to use. It that simple!

The fun (and painful) part is that to warm up each part twice, you might be at this all night. For starters you might want to warm-up each part only once.

Here goes. First roll,
  1. Slap face
  2. Use belt to whip chest or breasts
  3. Use hands to slap cock or pussy. Extra fun: use a belt!
  4. Use ruler or cane to spank ass
  5. Use hands to spank thighs
  6. Use a ruler to spank calves

Having picked a part now roll again to decide how many times to punish. Multiply each number you roll by 10 and use that as your ordered punishment!

I guarantee you will not just be warm, but positively hot and sweaty by the end of this one! When I played for single-warm up it took 10 rolls and 370 total spankings!!

Last edited by deepsix; 12-21-2012 at 05:10 PM.
deepsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:24 PM   #2
Cguy1501

Ouch, good dare.

Did until I punished each area twice.
Ended up with:
Face - 7 slaps
Chest - 16 whips
Cock - 20 slaps
Ass - 16 spanks with ruler
Thighs - 10 slaps
Calves - 12 slaps with ruler.

Limits: Scat, blood, public, anything permanent, showing face on public cam/to people I don't know (exception: wearing sunglasses & hat. :P)
Cguy1501 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk