Old 11-30-2012, 08:46 AM   #1
Dnalsi

Smile Progressive Dice Dare

Hey guys! It’s my first dare so go easy on me lol

This dare was made somehow taking into consideration these dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77561
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=63431

Rules
You must throw a die for each round, and perform the dare. If you have seen what you have to do and you can’t do it for any reason, perform the punishment. If you quit the dare before the end, perform that round’s punishment as well.

Round 1 - If you quit or fail perform the punishment

Spoiler:
Let’s see what we will be wearing for our dare:
Underwear
1 – Boxer shorts
2 – Boxer briefs
3 – Tighty whities
4 – Women underwear
5 – Your tightest underwear
6 – Your choice

1 – Nothing
2 – Tank top
3 – Your tightest T-shirt
4 – Nothing
5 – Tank Top
6 – Your choice

You are supposed to wear only what was chosen above.
Punishment: you may choose any underwear and any top garment, but before going on you will need to work out until your undie is wet with sweat.

Round 2 - If you quit or fail perform the punishment

Spoiler:

Some spanking to heat things up
What to use
1 – Hands
2 – Book
3 – Hands
4 – Hair brush
5 – Hands
6 – Ruler

Where to spank
1 – Right ass cheek
2 – Left ass cheek
3 – Right + left ass cheeks
4 – Cock
5 – Balls
6 – Cock + balls

How many
1 – 10 times
2 – 25 times
3 – 50 times
4 – 75 times
5 – 100 times
6 – 100 times

Punishment: you may choose what to use and where to spank. Spank yourself 150 times.

Round 3 - If you quit or fail perform the punishment

Spoiler:
Let’s start working that ass out
Finger yourself
1 – 1 finger
2 – 2 fingers
3 – 2 fingers
4 – 2 fingers
5 – 3 fingers
6 – 3 fingers

How many times
1 – 10 times
2 – 25 times
3 – 50 times
4 – 75 times
5 – 100 times
6 – 100 times

Punishment: we will really need to stretch that ass if you want to continue the game. Finger yourself with one finger 100 times than finger yourself with 2 fingers 100 times.

Round 4 - If you quit or fail perform the punishment

Spoiler:
Find something that fits in your ass and that is thicker than 2 fingers. Insert it in your ass. We will perform some exercises to keep you warm.

1 – Perform 80 jumping-jacks
2 – Perform 80 sit-ups
3 – Perform 50 push-ups
4 – Perform a 1-minute plank
5 – Perform 100 jumping-jacks
6 – Perform 100 sit-ups

You may take the object out of your ass now.

Punishment: you may choose between two options. You may perform all the exercises above without anything up your ass or you may fuck your ass with the object 300 times.

Round 5 - If you quit or fail perform the punishment

Spoiler:
Time to fuck that ass
Take something slightly thicker than the object used above

Fuck yourself
1 – 50 times
2 – 80 times
3 – 100 times
4 – 120 times
5 – 150 times
6 – 200 times

Punishment: can’t take so much fucking up your ass? No problem! Choose something that is thicker than one finger, and fuck yourself with it 400 times.

Round 6 - If you quit or fail perform the punishment

Spoiler:
Wedgie time! But it will be a slightly different wedgie. You will first insert some ice cubes up your ass then wedgie yourself.

How many
1 – 1 ice cube
2 – 2 ice cubes
3 – 2 ice cubes
4 – 3 ice cubes
5 – 3 ice cubes
6 – 4 ice cubes

Wedgie
1 – Hanging wedgie, 5 minutes
2 – Hanging wedgie, 8 minutes
3 – Hanging wedgie (frontal), 5 minutes
4 – Hanging wedgie (frontal), 8 minutes
5 – Propeller wedgie, spin until it’s really tight, 5 minutes
6 – Propeller wedgie, spin until it’s really tight, 8 minutes

After completing the dare you may evacuate the water from inside your ass, if you haven’t done this already during the wedgie.

Punishment: hate wedgies or ice? Bad news if you hate both. You have two options. You may perform the wedgies without the ice, but double the time, or you insert 5 ice cubes up your ass and wait for 10 minutes until you may evacuate the water. Your choice.

Round 7 - If you quit or fail perform the punishment

Spoiler:
Time for some more ass action
Take something as wide as 3 fingers and fuck yourself

1 – 100 times
2 – 150 times
3 – 200 times
4 – 250 times
5 – 300 times
6 – 300 times

Punishment: can’t stretch your ass that much? No problem! Find something as wide as 2 fingers and fuck yourself with it 500 times.

Round 8 - If you quit or fail perform the punishment

Le grand finale

Spoiler:
Wait until you have to pee. Insert a banana up your ass, and go to the shower.

1 – Give yourself a golden shower standing up, make your underwear and top garment as wet as possible, try to piss on your face (mouth closed). After you’re done, “poop” the banana on your underwear.
2 - Give yourself a golden shower standing up, make your underwear and top garment as wet as possible, try to piss on your face (mouth closed). After you’re done, “poop” the banana on your underwear and give yourself a wedgie.
3 - Lay down, give yourself a golden shower and make your underwear and top garment as wet as possible, try to piss on your face (mouth closed). After you’re done, sit down and “poop” the banana on your underwear.
4 - Lay down, give yourself a golden shower and make your underwear and top garment as wet as possible, try to piss on your face (mouth closed). After you’re done, sit down and “poop” the banana on your underwear. Give yourself a wedgie.
5 - Lay down, give yourself a golden shower and make your underwear and top garment as wet as possible, try to piss on your face (mouth opened). After you’re done, sit down and “poop” the banana on your underwear.
6 - Lay down, give yourself a golden shower and make your underwear and top garment as wet as possible, try to piss on your face (mouth opened). After you’re done, sit down and “poop” the banana on your underwear. Give yourself a wedgie.

Punishment: Not into this banana pissing stuff? Well, I’ll give you some options of punishment, choose from below (or throw a dice, if you’re daring enough)
1 – Put the banana up your ass. Give yourself a hanging wedgie of 15 minutes, and then “poop” the banana while in the wedgie.
2 – Put the banana up your ass. Wait for 15 minutes. “poop” the banana on a plate and eat it.
3 – Put the banana up your ass. Piss on a cup until it’s full and drink it. “poop” the banana on your undies.
4 – Lay down, give yourself a golden shower and make your underwear and top garment as wet as possible, try to piss on your face (mouth opened, swallow what goes inside). After you’re done, wait like this for 10 minutes.
5 – Lay down, give yourself a golden shower and make your underwear and top garment as wet as possible, try to piss on your face (mouth opened, swallow what goes inside). After you’re done, gag yourself with your underwear and wait like this for 5 minutes.
6 – Give yourself a hanging wedgie and wet yourself while on the wedgie. Wait like this for 10 minutes.

That’s it. Hope you liked it. Feel free to leave your impressions below (:

Likes: Piss, Anal (not THAT hard anal, I just enjoy "some" anal), underwear, anyway, anything that isn't on my "no way" or "ok" lists.
Ok: Scat when I'm on the mood
No way: Blood, permanent, public, family, friends, pets (I hane none), crosdressing (I find that boring actually) and any other "way too crazy" stuff you may come up with lol
Dnalsi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Dnalsi for this post:
Old 11-30-2012, 09:12 AM   #2
Merik
Account Banned

Round 1
Underwear – Women underwear
Top – Nothing

Round 2
Some spanking to heat things up
What to use – Hair brush
Where to spank – Right + left ass cheeks
How many - 75 times

Round 3
Let’s start working that ass out
Finger yourself – 1 finger
How many times – 100 times

Round 4
Find something that fits in your ass and that is thicker than 2 fingers. Insert it in your ass. We will perform some exercises to keep you warm. Perform 100 sit-ups

Round 5
Fuck yourself – 120 times

Round 6
Wedgie time! But it will be a slightly different wedgie. You will first insert some ice cubes up your ass then wedgie yourself.
How many – 3 ice cubes
Hanging wedgie, 5 minutes

Round 7
Take something as wide as 3 fingers and fuck yourself – 300 times

Round 8
Lay down, give yourself a golden shower and make your underwear and top garment as wet as possible, try to piss on your face (mouth closed). After you’re done, sit down and “poop” the banana on your underwear. Give yourself a wedgie.

Light anal,Food insertion,Enemas,Whipped cream insertion, pain,creampies,holding enemas,foot fetish
Spanking,Hard anal,Painful lubes (toothpaste and hot sauses), Ginger root,public
scat,family,drinking pee.full public

LOOKING FOR MASTER! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...917#post768917
Merik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:20 AM   #3
qatguy
getDare Succubus

That is a great dice dare. Maybe you should include wearing a stuffed bra in your next dice dare.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:40 AM   #4
bored_guy

Round 1.
5 and 1.My tightest underwear is a pair of under armor compression shorts.

Round 2.
5, 4, and 5. Hand, cock, 100 times. Lets just say my dick was hurting a bit after this.

Round 3.
4 and 3. When you said "start working out" it certainly was just the start for m.

Round 4.
4. my objest was an old bottle of cologne a the placks were rough(did a hard ab work out the day before

Round 5.
2. and this where the dare hit full on....

Round 6.
3 and 1 used the compression shorts and the only thing i could get a good hang from was my door knob

Round 7.
4. I used a handle of a large lint roller and went to town. ha

Round 8.
I had no banana and was feeling lazy, so i choose punishment 4. I had a lot to drink that day, so it was super long. only a bit got onto face/mouth, but it was pretty gnarly.
bored_guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, piss