Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-28-2012, 02:53 PM   #1
Kaitlyn1386
getDare Sweetheart

Talking Bad Girl at a Concert!!

A few years ago my then boyfriend took me to a concert in Charlotte. Also my best friend and her boyfriend were going along with us. There were several bands playing so we left for the show around noon. I wore a purple Clemson t-shirt and a black pleaded skirt, it was a little longer than a mini. I had on a pair of matching black boyshort panties and bra underneath.
It was about a three hour drive to the show. As we were driving to the show we talked some and listened to music, laughing and having fun. My boyfriend start putting his hand on my leg and slowly sliding it up my thigh as he got closer I would slap it away but he was persistent I finally relented somewhat at let him touch me through my panties. His playful touching was making me somewhat wet. It didn’t help any as I looked in the backseat and Kristy was having a make out session with her boyfriend. My boyfriend kept on teasing me until we finally arrived at the stadium.
We parked and started to tailgate until they opened up the doors which wouldn’t be for another two hours. We basically just drank and my boyfriend would come over and kiss and slap me on the butt whenever he got a chance.
Finally we was able to get inside the stadium and we walked around and drank some more. As we walked around my boyfriend would play with my butt or kiss me, anything to make me hornier. Between the alcohol and all the teasing my panties were getting soaked. The first bad finally came on and they put on a great show. Kevin would stand behind me and I could feel him press up against me. This made me even more wet. The second bad finished up and Kristy and I went to the bathroom. I was so horny at this time I took my panties off and didn’t bother to put them back on, knowing it would be a great surprise for Kevin, I just didn’t realize how much he would like it.
During the second band he put his hand under my skirt and when he found out what was missing he slipped a finger inside me just enough to tease me and wanting a little more. He continued to tease me on and off during the second band. I was also teasing him by rubbing my butt back into him and dancing a little as the band played.
The final band finally came on, the band I was so excited to see. By this time I was so wet and horny I would’ve done almost anything. During their slow song the lights went real low and he was hugging me form behind then I felt him unzip his shorts. I grew with anticipation and fright at the thought of someone seeing me or getting caught. I then felt the head of his cock slide into me. He slowly thrust into me as we kept slow dancing. He had to hold me up to keep my legs from giving out. Luckily no one seemed to notice except Kristy and then her boyfriend. I felt him begin to stiffen and I knew he was about to cum inside of me. I felt him withdraw and could feel his cum drip out and down my leg. I didn’t get to have my release but I thoroughly enjoyed it and it made me want him that much more.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345847 Ask me Anything Thread!
You can also find me at
https://www.lushstories.com/naughtykat
https://fetlife.com/users/1938787
Kaitlyn1386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:47 AM   #2
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Great story, bit of advice for future is maybe use a different color for the text when writing, isn't the clearest and harder to read. But good writing and hope you do more in future
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:01 PM   #3
mysterygent13

Send a message via Yahoo to mysterygent13

Very hot story! Thanks for sharing with us. Did he give you what you needed after the show?
mysterygent13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:44 PM   #4
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I loved it look forward to more bad girl stories!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:51 PM   #5
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice story........

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:12 PM   #6
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Very Nice Story!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk