Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-06-2012, 02:08 AM   #1
TaintedVibe

Default Raw-Egg Enema

I'll tell a little story from tonight and I was wondering if anyone else had ever tried this:

So I couldn't sleep tonight and went on Omegle to find a mistress to serve (I don't have one). Needless to say I found a Mistress quite quickly who seemed to have experience and instructed me with nipple torture, feet play, ass play, piss play and eventually to enemas. She asked what I had in my fridge and I got up in checked, I replied with : hot water(tap), cold water, milk and eggs. I had never thought about eggs before but the idea got me very excited. While talking to her I quickly googled the dangers of it and couldn't find any except for egg shells (in which I removed) and of course the poisoning that is always a threat with raw eggs. So she replied that she wanted to start with the eggs first. I went and got 2 eggs, cracked them into a cup and mixed them up. I have a funnel in which i got in front of my cam, put my legs up high and poured the eggs into my ass with the funnel. I felt really cold although it must not have been lined up and in my ass 100% because it started to drip and the majority of it got on my bed. That's when I got a better idea, i would use the funnel to put 2 eggs in an empty pop bottle and squeeze them in. I put 2 more mixed up eggs in the bottle, got doggy style with my ass up high and put the bottle cover in ass far as I could and tilted up. I could feel the cold goo tough my ass and it felt amazing, then I squeezed the bottle until I felt air and pulled it away. As far as assplay goes this was the best feeling I had ever experienced. I asked the mistress if I could put more in and she agreed. I grabbed two more eggs and repeated the process it felt incredible! My mistress then wanted me to squirt them out but I begged her to let me try more and she very willingly let me do more. I asked her how much and she said 4 or 5, this was a big jump and I already felt a little full so I was very excited to try. I went back over to my counter but I was disappointed to find only 1 egg left. I funneled it into the bottle and my mistress instructed me to pour milk into it if I wanted more. I filled the bottle about half fulled, went doggy style again with my ass up and sprayed all of it into my cold goo filled ass. I've never felt that sensation before well that intense at least. I stuck a finger up and I could feel how my whole rectum was a stretched sack with all this freezing cold slippery goo in it. I then brought my cam to the bath tub in which my mistress instructed me to lay on my back with my legs up and knees by my head and let it out. I was so full it was hard to even get in this position without letting any squirt out. I finally got in place and it came out and got all over me which turned me on insanely because my cock and my whole body was so slippery. My mistress let me cum soon after this but tonight has been an experience I won't soon forget and would highly recommend. If anyone would like to be instructed to do this or instruct me to do this on cam shoot me a message and I'll 100% be interested even just for a random session to try new things Good night!
TaintedVibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:33 AM   #2
Rocketular

Hi there. Firstly, I really loved this post and your detail in the instructions.

I can see that you're looking for females mostly, but if you're interested I would love to see you demonstrate this for me, so I could maybe have my slaves try it in the future.

PM if you're interested. Likewise if any gay male slaves reading this want to try it I'd be happy to help

P.S. There are no doubt all kinds of adaptations and additions you could make besides milk and egg in the future, for varied results.

Likes: Anal play, masturbation, spanking, humiliation, bondage, cbt, piss, semi-public, wedgies, anything not in my limits. I always respect my slaves limits, regardless of these Likes.

Limits: Illegal, blood, permanent, extreme pain, heavy scat, similar.

If unsure ask me

Last edited by Rocketular; 11-06-2012 at 02:56 AM.
Rocketular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:33 PM   #3
dalbo94

tried this......the gooey sensation felt great, but it went away quickly, and just gave me a stomach ache....

likes:anal, nipple tease, spanking, crossdressing(panties under clothes only), candle wax, and babying(doesn't mean diapers, it means be treated like a little kid)

Masochist for life
dalbo94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
assplay, eggs, enema, mistress, slave