Old 06-07-2008, 02:19 PM   #2
Playstation

Send a message via MSN to Playstation

Are you two like gay?

Playstation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 03:46 PM   #3
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

I posted these once before, but here they are again!

1. (posted this before) Take a very tight pair of whitey-tighteys, and put them at your feet. Other than that be naked. Then, have your friend be naked too. He then puts his feet into the same pair of underwear, him facing you. Then, pull up the underwear up to where it would normally be worn, but on two people facing each other. Then, you must do something very active in the room, for 15 mins.

2. Give each other blowjobs, the givee naked, and the giver wearing clothes of the givee's choice.

3. 69, but instead of dicks, use balls. (posted this before too)

4. Be naked, him in whitey-tighteys. Then, put your dick inside his underwear, and piss. Then, switch places. Same pair of underwear though.

5. Tie something around your dick, pretty tight (not to cut off circulation, but tight) and around his too. Then, start very close together, then slowly walk backward, and then keep walking backward, until one of you can't take it anymore. They have to say "stop" or something similair. Then, the loser has to be the slave of the winner for an hour. (seen this before, not trying to copy, just like the dare)

6. Stand naked right next to the window. Then jack each other off, and cum on the window. (Like NewSlave's, just a hair different. cool idea NS!)

7. Be naked, then have him, also naked, suck on your balls, while you do something else. Then, after you cum or 45 mins (whichevere's first) switch places.

8. Find the smallest pair of underwear you own. Then, put them on, and have him give you a HUGE wedgie. Then, after 15 mins, he must pick it out with his teeth. Then, he puts it on, and you give him a HUGE wedgie. Then, 15 mins later, you pick it out with your teeth. If it breaks, then find another tiny pair, and replace it, for 10 mins more (for both of you, even times)

9. Take a very large pair of underwear, and stuff it up his ass. Then, he must take it up after 5 mins, and he must stuff it up your ass. You can say stop if it hurts too much, but make it very far in.

10. Strip each other right next to the window. With the lights on, if it's night, with the curtains all the way open, or, in day, make sure they're all the way open. Then, grab each other's dicks, and lie down on your bed. Then, with the window open, moan loudly. Have him jack you off for 5 mins, then jack him off for 5 mins, and continue like this for 3 cycles. If you cum, you still must complete 3 cycles. Take your cum, and rub into his balls/pubic hair, and have him take his cum and rub it into your balls/pubic hair.

11. Shave each other's pubic hair, entirely off!

12. Put 2 finger's in the area bewtween his dick and ass for 2 mins, while his fingers are in the area bewtween your dick and ass, by the window.

13. Make loincloths for each other out of each other's shirt. (your shirt is his, his shirt is yours)

14. Walk around your room 12 times, each time holding different parts of each others body. (dicks/ass/balls/dick/ass/balls/dick/ass/balls/dick/ass/balls)

15. (a classic) Be his slave for 30 mins, then be his master for 30 mins.

Whew! That should do it. Make sure you report back here of what happened in DEATAIL!

Enjoy!

NudityDudity

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:56 AM   #4
masterm16

Send a message via MSN to masterm16
Thumbs up thanks

thanks i did some of these but my friend is not into this as much as me i will be doing one with a more interesting friend soon so any more dares are welcome will talk about that in detail
masterm16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk