Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-30-2012, 03:39 AM   #1
XKor

Male 36/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

36/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Long experience online, I've had also BDSM experiences realt time locally.
I live in Europe, GMT+1, but due to my job, its not unusual to me being up to 14 hours online or very close to computers, most of my job contacts are located in USA, so timezone is not an issue for me.

I'm into REAL LONG DISTANCE slave training, online doesn't mean pure fantasy for me, I send instructions and tasks that must be performed and reported always with very detailed written reports, and sometimes with graphic ones.
I'm not into only 'chat slaves' or 'webcam slaves', that doesn't mean that I'll reject or won't require in the future IMs, skype, smartphone apps, or any other new way of communication when a serious relationship is established, but you can expect that most of our contact time, will be dedicated to regular emails and online docs updates.

My 'training docs' consist on rules and protocol, daily rituals, a diary that must be updated daily, a schedule where the slave must add everything that could affect her training, tasks, questions, media (ebooks, links to interesting resources..), and more..

My Likes: I'm interested in a wide range of BDSM practiques, but I'd say that my stronger points/likes are:

-Mental Training: Protocol, rituals, 'forced fantasies', behaviour modification, etc.
-Pain-Pleasure contrast practiques.
-sexual control and training.

Since I'm very eclectic regarding BDSM practiques, subs too obsessed with a
particular aspect of BDSM and with little interest in the rest of them, could not be a good match, in example:

-Pure masochistic females with little interest in real submission
-Females obsessed with bondage and not much more..
-Females only interested in the sexual aspects of BDSM.
-Females not interested in anything sexual.
..etc

I respect all the limits, but it doesn't mean that I will accept any kind of slave profile for training.

-I won't take females that have any kind of sexual penetration in their hard limits.
-I do love anal training, so if anal is in your hard limits we'll not be a good match.
-I won't take subs that have pictures in their limits.

My limits: Anything against the sane and safe BSDM principles (consensual is obvious, since it's online), permanent damage or marks, scat, blatant public, or that could hurt social and family life of the sub or Dom.

Digital cam is a must for me, this is not just about trust, I like ALSO the fact of having my slave self exposed performing some slave positions training, or some dificult, painful and/or humiliating tasks, the same way that an offline Master would want his slave on display in certain positions as proof of submission, but also for his/her visual enjoyment.
Anyway, I'll allow the reasonable time so the slave understand that my training goes much further than that before being too demanding in this subject.

All my assignments have sense beyond the simple exposure, punishment or humiliation, every session is just a small part of a long enslavement journey.

I NEVER require showing face or any info that could compromise the slave privacity.
I like to document all the enslavement process and many of my assignments are illustrated with pics, videos or texts if necesary.

If you still want to know me better before writing, you have aditional info in this post about "what turns you off in a slave or master"

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...=113271&page=4

I expect serious introductions, you have good samples in this forum of how to write a decent one.
Don't expect an answer if you PM something like:
'I'm very interested, please, tell me more'..

Please, females only, no TV/TS

XKor
The following user says Thank You to XKor for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk