Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-17-2012, 02:18 PM   #1
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie
Default In the spirit of.

Hello everyone, you may or may not remember me. But my life has taken some interesting turns since I have stopped posting a year or two ago. You can read my story at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956 However, since then I have moved, changed my entire life around. I still like to tell stories, and since I last posted, nothing special has really happened. Instead I am going to post some fiction. This story is in first person because I feel like the audience is more involved. Hope everyone enjoys! Leave comments please.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I knew ever since I was 15 that if I ever could have a relationship with a girl, my life would be better. Throughout three years, I have had only one real relationship that sparked this epiphany. We were young; merely 15 and our first year of high school. We talked non-stop and we talked about anything and everything. We were as in love as a couple in fresh into high school could be. However, everything changed when one day she didn't show up to school.

Since it was the first time that we had been truly physically separated since we began our relationship, my friends who I sat with at lunch finally had the time to speak to me privately.

Questions such as "So, have you ever.... you know?" were fired at me the second I sat down at the table.

I merely developed a grin on my face and kept everyone in the dark with an answer that can be taken either way. Truth is though, we haven't. We had been together for 6 months and were with each other everyday. And on days we hadn't seen each other, like that day we would call or text.

One of my friends persisted. "C'mon. You have been together for nearly 7 months. You must have."

Again, I looked at them and grinned.

They were frustrated, and internally, I was now to. I must have? I was 15, before her I never had even kissed a girl. Now I was expected to have had sex?

That day after school. We talked. She agreed that we could finally "try something". Her exact words.

That night we met up at my house. My parents had gone to dinner leaving me alone with her. The night started out slowly with some simple kissing, and when we started to get more intimate she stopped me. "I think this is going to fast. How about truth or dare?"

Frustrated, but anxious I agreed. At first it was all truths, from both of us, but to start the actual game, I took the first dare. It wasn't anything ground breaking; I was to take off my shoes and socks, then put them on my hands. Symbolically muzzling me.

It was her turn, and she again took truth. I had asked her why she wasn't at school that day. She looked solemnly at the ground. After a moment of confused silence she admitted, "I was at the doctor, for a sickness."

I looked at her, puzzled. She never told me this.

She went on, "It was for Mono."

I had never heard of it. I didn't know what it meant. I had heard that couples give it to each other, but I didn't know how.

She explained. "I was with another guy. He gave it to me. We were making out, and I guess that's how I got it."

I was destroyed. I was faithful, and didn't ask for anything from her because she didn't want to go fast, or do anything that would get around at school.

She left my house. The last thing she gave me was mono. It would be another 2 years until I had a relationship that actually brought happiness, in more ways than one. And it all began with this new girls philosophy that "Dare is more fun than truth."

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:41 PM   #2
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Funny Pie, it's been awhile. How've you been?

Good story so far, is there more to this?
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:33 AM   #3
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie
Default Currently creating

I've been doing well, like I said, new life, so everything is a bit hectic now. But should calm down soon.

Yeah, I plan on posting another segment either today or tomorrow. I already wrote it, simply a matter of editing it when I get the time.

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk