Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-16-2012, 03:31 AM   #1
BtO
Distinguished Member

Asterisk One drop

This is very simple idea, but it could be a very hard dare. You can try it self or order the dare to your slave.

You have to kneel or stand with yours legs apart and masturbate until exactly one drop of pre-cum (boys) or wetness (girls) drips to the floor. No matter how long it takes, you will masturbate. In addition, you are forbidden from reaching orgasm.

Attention: If you masturbate too fast or too hard, you will touch the drop and ruining it as it spreads on your skin. So therefore, you have to be very careful and methodical in how you rub.

You lose this dare, if you reach an orgasm or stop your masturbation for more than 30 seconds.

Have fun
BtO
The following 5 users say Thank You to BtO for this post:
Old 08-15-2014, 12:38 PM   #2
Iop

Unhappy

I am new on getdare;
This dare seems easy so I tried three times already but I failed on each try because I end up cumming each time...
I am just beginning to masturbate so I don't have much self-control and I end up ejaculating too fast without th ability to edge. Any advice or exercise so I could improve please?
Iop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 03:15 AM   #3
Hiddenuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iop View Post
I am new on getdare;
This dare seems easy so I tried three times already but I failed on each try because I end up cumming each time...
I am just beginning to masturbate so I don't have much self-control and I end up ejaculating too fast without th ability to edge. Any advice or exercise so I could improve please?
Relax and take it slow. A prostate massage a day or two in advance helps also.

Also, focus on the masturbating and enjoy it. Don't think of cumming as the target.
Old 08-16-2014, 04:38 AM   #4
TwistedLogic

Excellent idea. I may well steal this one! Thank you for sharing.
TwistedLogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 04:31 PM   #5
Nicky Neko

Woah this is awesome, I'll attempt it later. I only start to produce a good amount of precum after I've already been going a while so it should be fun ^^

Limits: Permanent, Illegal, Public.
'Dislikes': Piss drinking, Time wasting tasks, Denial, Pain.
Likes: Bondage, Pup Play, Humiliation, Degradation, Hypno, Feet, Age Play, Rules, Unfair stuff, Teasing.
Loves: Being controlled/Power exchange

Nicky Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 02:03 PM   #6
DLdapper

I tried this and it was pretty easy for me. :O

I just did some slow, gentle stimulation to get things into gear and after a couple of minutes I squished my penis from base to tip like a tube of toothpaste and a bunch of pre-cum droplets fell to the floor. I could squeeze just a little and get one drop, or hard and get a bunch.

Either way it was an interesting experience.
Absolute Limits: Public, friends/family, heavy pain, damaging, permanent, eating pee/poop, blood
Punishments: Spanking, anal, extra laxatives/diuretics, chastity, dom, bondage, Moderate pain
DLdapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 08:39 PM   #7
JohnDare79

Just did this one, sitting on the edge of my chair. I usually have a lot of pre-cum so it was easy. Getting it to drop to the floor was the hard part.
JohnDare79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 09:31 AM   #8
Xraytd75

I think for this one guys have the advantage but I will have to try it sometime. I can get very wet but to get myself to actually drop onto the ground will be quite a challenge.

Likes: edging/orgasm control, clit suction, clit punishment, hot wax, bondage, sensory deprivation, semi-public, nipple clamps and punishment, spanking, bondage or mastrubation devices under clothing, outdoor dares, submission to mistress.

Dislikes: anal, messy, severe pain.

Limits: blood/needles, scat, illegal, social suicide, RT relationships, permanent marking, photos w/o permission.
Xraytd75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, masturbation, orgasm control