Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-12-2012, 09:32 AM   #1
_ana

Smile 18/F New and looking for dares!

Doing dares within my limits! See signature for list of toys, likes, dislikes, and limits
Limits- Family/Friends, Illegal, Icy Hot, Pics
Toys- Butt Plug, Vibrator, Bullet Vibrator

If your grammar is so terrible to the point where I can't understand what you're saying, I won't reply to you.
_ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:39 AM   #2
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ana View Post
Doing dares within my limits! See signature for list of toys, likes, dislikes, and limits
put your plug in your ass, the vibrator in your pussy (on highest setting), and tape bullet to smallest panties so it will rest on clit. pull panties on nice and tight so that it will hold the plug and vibe in place and set bullet to highest setting too. Now wear a short tight dress and no bra, go for a ten minute walk from your house. See how long you can go with out cumming
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #3
_ana

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalldickbound View Post
put your plug in your ass, the vibrator in your pussy (on highest setting), and tape bullet to smallest panties so it will rest on clit. pull panties on nice and tight so that it will hold the plug and vibe in place and set bullet to highest setting too. Now wear a short tight dress and no bra, go for a ten minute walk from your house. See how long you can go with out cumming
Getting ready to do this right now, I'll post how it went when I get back from my walk. Thanks!

If your grammar is so terrible to the point where I can't understand what you're saying, I won't reply to you.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:25 AM   #4
_ana

Quote:
This was SO FUN! I originally wanted to try and get the plug in without any lube, but that was taking a while (It's quite large) so I decided to stop wasting time and just focus on lubing it up and getting it in so I could get started.

After the plug, the vibrator, and the bullet were all secure in my panties I checked the time and turned everything on before walking out the door. It was pretty cold out so my nipples were very visible through my dress. I didn't realize there was construction going on in town, so there were lots of trucks going by and a few groups of construction men walking around.

After about 6 minutes I came, just when there happened to be 3 men walking in my direction about 20 feet away. I tried my best to hide it, but I think they might have thought something was up because of the look on my face. I felt embarrassed yet excited at the same time. About 5 minutes later I came again, luckily no one was around this time. I started walking back to my house, trying to be careful of how I walked as the vibrations were pretty loud, and I knew people walking past me could here them because a man said "What's that buzzing sound?" when I walked by. Right before I opened the door, I felt like I was going to cum again. I tried to stop it but couldn't resist, and ended up cumming right outside my door.

This was very exciting, and I will definitely be doing it again!

Old 10-12-2012, 10:32 AM   #5
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

excellent! glad you liked it and nice report.

have you any rope?
tried bondage?
tried tying a rope harness?

if yes to the first and no to the last, perhaps google japanese rope harness and tie yourself into one. Then wear your short tight dress again and go shopping... buy some clothes and while in the dressing room... strip down so all you have on is the rope harness... take a picture of yourself in the mirror and... put the picture as your background of your phone for a week.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:36 AM   #6
_ana

That sounds fun, and I will definitely give it a try once I have the proper amount of rope, it looks like it requires more than I have

Old 10-12-2012, 10:52 AM   #7
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

how do you feel about wax play?

I dare you to drip candle wax all over your nipples and then you clit.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:20 AM   #8
_ana

Quote:
how do you feel about wax play?

I dare you to drip candle wax all over your nipples and then you clit.
I just did this. It didn't hurt, and it didn't feel how I expected it to...
I lit a candle and waited for it to melt enough. I started with my nipples, and expected pain. But when the wax hit my nipples, it was more of a warm burst, the anticipation made it all the more fun. The wax started to almost instantly harden over my skin, which felt kind of tight yet arousing

I was more scared with my clit, because it's much more sensitive. The heat felt more intense, but not painful. I really did enjoy it though, thank you

Old 10-12-2012, 11:27 AM   #9
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I just did this. It didn't hurt, and it didn't feel how I expected it to...
I lit a candle and waited for it to melt enough. I started with my nipples, and expected pain. But when the wax hit my nipples, it was more of a warm burst, the anticipation made it all the more fun. The wax started to almost instantly harden over my skin, which felt kind of tight yet arousing

I was more scared with my clit, because it's much more sensitive. The heat felt more intense, but not painful. I really did enjoy it though, thank you
You are welcome.

now rub an ice cube around your nipples and clit...

How do you feel about writing on yourself?

Get a sharpie and write over your nipples... "your mouth here"
wear a thin tshirt, and small skirt, put the bullet in your ass followed by the plug, turn on the bullet and go walk past the construction guys again
Old 10-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #10
aldulf
getDare Sweetheart

With your buttplug in your ass, stuff as many pairs of panties into your pussy as you can. Edge that many times, then masturbate to orgasm. Remove one pair of panties and place them in your mouth. Repeat until your pussy is empty (you can take the panties out of your mouth before you place another pair in).

Ladies go to my thread and answer the questions! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=68432
aldulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:26 PM   #11
_ana

Quote:
You are welcome.

now rub an ice cube around your nipples and clit...

How do you feel about writing on yourself?

Get a sharpie and write over your nipples... "your mouth here"
wear a thin tshirt, and small skirt, put the bullet in your ass followed by the plug, turn on the bullet and go walk past the construction guys again
I had to wait for it to stop raining before doing this, but I really enjoyed it
I wrote over each nipple "your mouth here" and put on a thin white t-shirt, a short black skirt, panties, and no bra. Since my plug is so large, it was difficult getting it in along with the bullet, but with lots of lube I finally got them in.

I knew that if it started raining again, my white shirt would become totally see through, so I did this one rather quickly. I took about a 5 minute walk down the street, and the whole way I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I don't know if the writing was noticeable, but my short skirt and white shirt definitely was. I got a lot of looks and a few wolf whistles, and I enjoyed every minute of it

Old 10-12-2012, 12:29 PM   #12
_ana

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldulf View Post
With your buttplug in your ass, stuff as many pairs of panties into your pussy as you can. Edge that many times, then masturbate to orgasm. Remove one pair of panties and place them in your mouth. Repeat until your pussy is empty (you can take the panties out of your mouth before you place another pair in).
I'll start this one soon and report back when I'm done

Old 10-12-2012, 01:32 PM   #13
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I had to wait for it to stop raining before doing this, but I really enjoyed it
I wrote over each nipple "your mouth here" and put on a thin white t-shirt, a short black skirt, panties, and no bra. Since my plug is so large, it was difficult getting it in along with the bullet, but with lots of lube I finally got them in.

I knew that if it started raining again, my white shirt would become totally see through, so I did this one rather quickly. I took about a 5 minute walk down the street, and the whole way I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I don't know if the writing was noticeable, but my short skirt and white shirt definitely was. I got a lot of looks and a few wolf whistles, and I enjoyed every minute of it
Excellent report. Next time we will have to have you do this in the rain with something more slutty written on you... maybe when it is warmer... NAH!

just how big is that plug? Are you just very tight? do we need to have you wear it for a longer time?

Let's do the dare again but this time, wait until it is dark out and raining... the bullet can go into your pussy and the vibe can go in your ass. but set to highest setting... you may wear panties but they have to be pulled up in a very tight high wedgie... no bra... write on your tits "grope me" and put the thinnest whites shirt you have on... you are to walk in the rain until thoroughly soaked (let's get that shirt nice and see through) and have cum at least once. return home and look in the mirror at yourself... describe what you look like and how much can be seen.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:58 PM   #14
_ana

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldulf View Post
I was unable to properly complete this dare
I was able to stuff 3 pairs of panties into my pussy. The first time cumming didn't take long, only about 5 minutes. With my plug in I edged 3 times with the bullet on my clit, and finally was allowed to cum. I removed a pair of panties and put them in my mouth, the taste was strange to me, but it turned me on more.

The second time, it took a bit longer to get to edge, and when I was on edge for the second time, I ended up cumming... If you wish, please give me a punishment.

Old 10-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #15
_ana

Quote:
Excellent report. Next time we will have to have you do this in the rain with something more slutty written on you... maybe when it is warmer... NAH!

just how big is that plug? Are you just very tight? do we need to have you wear it for a longer time?

Let's do the dare again but this time, wait until it is dark out and raining... the bullet can go into your pussy and the vibe can go in your ass. but set to highest setting... you may wear panties but they have to be pulled up in a very tight high wedgie... no bra... write on your tits "grope me" and put the thinnest whites shirt you have on... you are to walk in the rain until thoroughly soaked (let's get that shirt nice and see through) and have cum at least once. return home and look in the mirror at yourself... describe what you look like and how much can be seen.
The plug is up to about 3 inches in diameter, and approximatly 6 inches long. I have a tight ass hole though.

And doing that when it gets dark sounds fun, I'll keep it in mind

Advertisements
Kink Talk