Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
luckyalien

Lightbulb It Was A Wednesday

This is to all the people who smile at me on the bus; choose me to sit next to rather than the slightly iffy looking man because I look like an angel. Appearances are deceptive, we’ve all heard the lecture since we were tiny, don’t judge books by their covers. I’m the reason, because dressed in my white cotton floating baby doll you’d think me the picture of innocence, probably still virginal due to the heavy load of course textbooks weighing my shoulder. Girls that her don’t have time to get into trouble or so you’d assume, because you’d be wrong and wouldn’t believe me what I’d been doing last night.

It was a Wednesday, and to normal people that isn’t inordinately special but for the best part of a month on that day I’d been meeting and negotiating with an interesting person. The meetings between two civilised looking people had come to a head last week and in a café after a small chuckle the pair of us were seen to shake hands much like business partners and part ways with equally large grins. The coffees had done little to stay my angst, a man I met but a month ago was about to come through that door, smile ask me if I was alright and it would all change after that. But regardless of my fears I dressed in a dark set of skinny jeans and a loose shirt I liked, but not too much lest it got ruined. Even my underwear, while not without effort was not massively showy, black lace and a balcony bra. It was part of the arrangement that although I would rather all fabric adorning stayed intact I wouldn’t be upset if they were damaged.

It was at that moment that a knock came at the door and with one more quick scan to check for stray socks on the floor I jogged to open it. Drawing the front door inwards I let him and his sports bag in, I knew what was inside and that probably unnerved me more than it would if I hadn’t known. Directing him towards the living room I sat on the chair opposite, fingers twitching in my lap as he spoke up.

“Would you mind awfully directing me to your bedroom?” he queried and I smiled gently and pointed him towards the correct door, he nodded and in a reassuring voice continued “When I come back we’ll begin, remember your safe word.” With that he turned heading for the door with the bag and disappeared, leaving me to stew for a minute or too.

I suppose I should probably explain, he’s a dominate and for those meetings we’ve been arranging a scene together. Obviously its more than that I had to insure I trusted him with myself and we had the same desires and safe words and this had all culminated in today, if it went well it might happen again but that was based on both of our feelings. He’s so much more experienced than I am and it would be slightly intimidating if he didn’t give off an air reassuring confidence and responsibility, I could trust that in him, trust that he could tell if he’d gone too far.

As if my very thought conjured him he pulled open the door and fixed his eyes on me, and hadn’t they just transformed.

((It's a obviously a work in progress and a little sketchy right now, I promise it will warm up though!))

Likes: Orgasm control/denial, mild pain, mild anal, anything creative.

Limits: Scat/Piss, Public, Extreme anything, Pics/Cam

//Work In Progress//
luckyalien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:05 PM   #2
Azz123
getDare Sweetheart

It's looking good, this is obviously a small peek so there isn't much I can say but I love that first paragraph and the rest of it is great too, can't wait to read moar!

Haven't used this site in maybe 5 years. See if you can't convince me to come back.

Likes: Femdom, Tease and Denial, Pain, Mild CBT, Mild Anal, Orgasm Control/ Denial, Breath-play, Bondage, Control, Forced Exercise, Ruined Orgasms, Choking.
Azz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:20 PM   #3
luckyalien

What had once been understand and reason now had been replaced with sticky dripping darkness that you could almost feel on your skin when his eyes crossed you. Just a moment later his lips parted and what fell from them!

Dark melted coffee and sugar coated whispers to the tune of “Why are you not on your knees” the words were slow and paced, not a threat or a command merely a question. So why did It have me immediately scrambling off the sofa and down to my knees, head pointed at the cream carpet before searching for the words in my mind I replied.

“I forgot, I’m sorry Sir.” It was practically a stutter that I almost certainly was ashamed of, I’m a practical intelligent woman and sex, doesn’t scare me and shouldn’t. But when he gets near me melting to my knees isn’t even a choice it’s a requirement. Even as the uttered the words I could hear his footsteps tap closer and closer to me, yet I didn’t let my head rise. In fact it got to the point that he grabbed my chin, with no pretence of being gentle and forced my eyes to his smouldering own.
“You forgot what?” he asked, voice full of contempt as his eyes bore into me, fingernails digging similarly into my chin, I could feel the semi lunar shaped marks bruising up already. Under his gaze the last thing I wanted to do was speak but the seconds ticked past and so did my will to ignore him.

“I forgot my place, Sir.” The words came instantly with a flush to my cheeks that I couldn’t ignore, that I knew he saw. In his face it reflected as a little smirk, a tiny sign that he knew he was winning, beating my arrogance into a pulp on the ground and leaving me naked under him. He dropped my chin finally and I let my head droop, glad to be able to finally squirm away from his gaze. It was only moments though really before his voice, harder than its previous tones actually ordered the single word.

“Follow.” I hurried, on my knees behind him. It wasn’t comfortable and I was quite clumsy about it at first but evidentially I figured out how to keep up with him, it involved ignoring the carpet burns that were quickly tearing the skin from my knee caps but on the scale of things? I’m sure by the end of the evening that will be negligible damage. I scrambled after him when he entered my bedroom, although even without daring to look up, things were different.

Obviously the curtain was drawn shut because of the darkness around me and his bag lay, now empty, beside my bed. I couldn’t assess a lot else without risking raising my head so as he paused and picked up some unidentifiable something before calling other order.
“On the bed, now.” What had once been gentle was now cold and maybe angry I couldn’t get a hold on it but it didn’t matter. It was all out of my control and I still trusted him so I did as he bid and crawled over and up onto the bed. With the new found high from kneeling on the satin sheets I could see a lot more, which wasn’t entirely positive.

Without raising my head I could see my dressing table, now covered in a black cloth and on that various dark implements, some I recognized like a riding cane and others, less so. None of them looked friendly except the bottle of lubrication in its bright cover, even my bed had been made to look intimidating, on the corners were cuffs that had obviously been roped to the bed posts. A shudder of fear cut through me as I waited with dwindling patience for his next move.

Likes: Orgasm control/denial, mild pain, mild anal, anything creative.

Limits: Scat/Piss, Public, Extreme anything, Pics/Cam

//Work In Progress//
luckyalien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, planned scene