Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #1
shola

Default Male Subway slight crossdressing dare

This is a dare that I plan on doing (And if I chicken out, I will ask for a punishment.)

It is simple, wear a thong or G-string with a whale tail sticking out. While on the train, hold a bar that is fairly high so that you T-shirt is raised, and the tail exposed. Stay in that train as long as you dare (You could get off at the next stop, or stay for your whole trip. The longer you do it, the better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whale_tale for more info.
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:05 PM   #2
shola

OK
So I did this on thursday.
I was wearing gray pants, a white button up shirt and was reading "The joy of finding stuff out" by Richard Feynman.
First, before I left, I noticed that the G-string hardly came above the pants, so I wedgied it as much as possible. Then, right before getting on the train, I discreetly pulled them up as much as possible.
After I got into the E train at lexington 51st (Going towards queens) and, after looking around, making sure there were no children around, I bent over, so that my shirt would rise up exposing the G-string, searching for the book in my bag. I stayed that way for about 15 seconds before taking back my book and reading normally.

A few minutes later, I allowed myself a glance up from the book, and I saw a stereotypical "tough guy" - early 20s maybe, fit, male, dressed the part, glaring at me. When I looked again 15 minutes later, he was still glaring at me.

After I got off the train, I pushed it back down, and transferred for the final leg of my trip home.

Hope somebody else does it too!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdressing, mild, subway, urban