Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-07-2012, 04:00 PM   #1
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Default Life is Full of Surprises [MxM] - [Translated] [Das Leben ist voller Überraschungen]

Hey everyone!
Finally I'm back with a new story! This one is a translation of my favorite German story.
Sexual content may take time to built up, but it will come and you will like it. ;D
The fantasy/RPG freaks among you might like the fact that this story is mainly set in the Forgotten Realms. (Don't have to be a fan of that to like the story though.)
And yes, even though the story starts off with a girl it is MxM. ;P

A huge thanks goes to singvogel aka hakatri for allowing me to translate her story into English.
Check her out:
Singvogel (German)
hakatri (English)

Life is Full of Suprises
Original title: Das Leben ist voller Überraschungen

Chapter 1

Charlotte opens her eyes. Today's her sixteenth birthday. Ultimately she doesn't care, for passing that day she was born won't change the fact that she still has way to many pimples, boring hair of the color of a dead rat and even more boring pale green eyes.

Her parents however seem to deem this birthday something very special. At least her mother marked it red in the calender, something she usually only does for the annual dentist appointment.

Sighing, Charlotte pushes her blanket away and makes her way to the kitchen in order to grab some coffee. At least today is Saturday, so she doesn't have to deal with school.

Walking down the stairs, she can hear her parents voices through the door. It sounds as if they were having a fight. Great. Hopefully they won't spoil the whole morning with sermons about responsability that she, as a sixteen year, old probably has now, or the babies kids seem to be having at every corner nowadays and God knows whatever else she ought to take care of now.

But as Charlotte enters the kitchen, she is spared at first. Her parents just look over to her briefly, but then return to their conversation, if much more quietly than before. Either they want to wait until the whole family sits in the café, like every year at her birthday, or they will start as soon as she sits down to start her breakfast.

But she knows, like every other year, she won't be able to avoid her birthday speech. She can already see it in the glances her parents are giving her now and then. Well, as there is no way around it, she may as well get it over with as soon as possible.

"Morning mom, morning dad", she mumbles and settles herself at the table.
"Charlotte, we gotta talk to you", her mom says, and Charlotte prepares herself for putting up an interested face and approving nodding, so she can keep the conversation as short as possible.

"What we are going to tell you is very important, so please listen closely."

Charlotte nods and starts to ponder what she should watch on TV today.

"Uhm, well.... I don't exactly know how to explain this to you..."

What was wrong now? Usually her dad never had any problems confronting her with warnings and now he didn't know what to say? Charlotte glances up towards her mother, interest and curiosity flaring.

The mother herself is frowning at her husband, a worried look plastered over her face, and interjects with her own comment.: "Well my dear, as your father seems to fail saying it: We....

-----
Subsequent chapters will be longer... Comments appreciated!

A huge thanks to Alex987 and Aethi for proofreading and helping me with the wording!

Last edited by Saphir; 10-07-2012 at 04:14 PM.
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Saphir for this post:
Old 10-07-2012, 04:08 PM   #2
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

^^ It looks great! Haven't read through it yet, but I'm glad you got Alex to help you out too. I probably missed a looot. xD Anyway, I'm glad you got this posted! ^^ I loved it when I first read it. Much love. <3

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:43 PM   #3
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

It seems to be off to a greatbstart keep going
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:47 PM   #4
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not a bad start.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:46 AM   #5
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

hey, thanks ;P
here comes the next part, thanks again to Aethi and Alex987 for proofreading.

Now it's getting weird
I'm kinda excited if there are any people in the gD community that will like this

Saphir~

Chapter 2

Well my dear, as your father seems to fail at saying it: We all are elves.

"Are you kidding?"

That's all that Charlotte is able to get out of her mouth. Elves? But as she looks at her parents questioningly, she can't spot any sign of humor in their faces.

"All of us, you, your dad, and I are dark elves", her mother now repeats patiently. "We had to flee into this world before you were born. Unfortunately we lost our companion and couldn't return until now, as only the two of us weren't strong enough. So we had to hide our apperance for the past seventeen years behind a spell, while we were searching for our companion."

"Uhm and why are you telling me *that now?" By this time Charlotte is not quite sure if everything is okay with her parents.

Are they trying to show her in a drastic way that they don't like her taste of literature? That's something they complain a lot about anyway. Yet she drops this thought quickly, for her parents simply lack the humor for something like that.

"The reason why we are telling this today....", her mother is saying, "is the following: two weeks ago we finally found our former companion, and tonight is full moon, hence an ideal moment for our return.

Charlotte is staring at her parents. Until this morning they seemed to be absolutely normal, and sane, if a bit too strict sometimes, but generally normal.

"Lia, she doesn't believe us", her father mumbles to her mother. And with that he had hit the bull's eye. Charlotte didn't believe a word.

"That was to be expected", her mother replies. "But her own remorphing will prove it."

Suddenly she turned around and called something sounding vaguely like “weileen” in the direction of the living room, whereupon someone enters the kitchen.

From what Charlotte can see, he either really is what her parents claim to be, or he wears a damn good costume. He, at least it seems to be a male, has jet black skin and similarly black, pointy, ears, that jut out of a disarrayed mane of white hair, which could really use some proper work by a hairdresser. But then again, his ripped jeans, and the worn out sneakers he's wearing aren't too mysterious, although, in some weird way, they accentuate his odd appearance.

Charlotte just tries to get used to the idea, that she is imagining things, when her mother and father grab her arms and the weird stranger draws a long thin wand out of his sleeve and points it at her. His face is distorted to a grimace of concentration, while he is mumbling monotonously.

Charlotte has already decided, that these two persons holding her are definitely not her parents, but clearly Aliens, who came to enslave humanity. Yet just when she wants to proclaim that she has seen through them, she starts to feel extremely dizzy and blacks out.

---

As Charlotte comes round, the faces of her parents, no wait, the faces of those two aliens and the stranger stare at her. The light in the room is blindingly bright, therefore Charlotte has to narrow her eyes to slits.

"He is conscious", she can hear someone saying muffled.

He? Who are they talking about? Is there someone else around here who blacked out?

"Charlotte, dear, how are you? Come, sit up."

With these words her mother, or whatever she is, pulls Charlotte into a sitting position.

"How long... what...?", she mumbles, still slightly disorientated.

“You're in the bathtub. We had to warm you up. It seems as if you suffered a shock as the spell hiding your appearance was removed.”

Spell? Apperance? Charlotte looks down on herself and almost passes out again. Her skin is now just as black as the one of the odd stranger with the wand. The hair coiling on her shoulder is snow-white and probably her ears are also pointy. But what really startles her is the fact, that some important parts of her body, which she definitely still had when she got up this morning, seem to be missing. Her breasts for example. The body she's looking at right now is the one of a sixteen year old boy.

Just as Charlotte wants to start a hysterical screaming fit, his mother pours a bucket of cold water right into his face. So he just squeaks and then resorts to looking at his parents, scared, waiting for an explanation.

His mother doesn't exactly look happy and much less like she's in mood for an explanation. His father finally sighs and brings himself to say some short sentences.

"We.. uhm... thought it would be more safe to put the spell on you even before your birth. And uhm... At that time we didn't know if you... but your mother was so sure...", he halts and first looks hesitatingly to Charlottes mother, and then to the stranger, who simply shrugs with his slim shoulders and then turns to Charlotte and calmly says:

"Life is full of suprises, kid, better you get used to it soon."

----

Feel free to leave comments

Last edited by Saphir; 10-11-2012 at 03:16 PM.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:09 AM   #6
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Hi a really good start...I can't wait to see what is going to happen next....
Old 10-10-2012, 12:54 PM   #7
ohne_id

Send a message via MSN to ohne_id Send a message via Yahoo to ohne_id

A really funny story so far, good job! Can't wait to read more
Old 10-11-2012, 12:07 AM   #8
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Really original idea, nice one!

Can't wait for more.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:19 PM   #9
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks a lot for the comments.

And here comes the next part! :3

(I totally know what you guys would do first in his/her place ;D but naaah, let's give this some time ;P)

Chapter 3

"Life is full of surprises, kid, better you get used to it soon."

With these words he turns around and leaves the bathroom. An uncomfortable silence spreads. Charlotte gets more and more angry about the birthday surprise of his parents. Yet before he can comment that, his mother says, apologizing:

"Charlotte, this procedure was necessary, otherwise we couldn't have gone back together. The ritual, which we need to perform for our return, would have resolved the spell anyway. And this way you can get used to it before we start."

Although this sounds sensible to Charlotte, it doesn't calm him, not in the least. He's still about to have hysterics. His parents however don't seem to want to give further explanations and leave the bath quick as possible.

Probably to give him his time to deal with his situation, but also because they are strained too. And not happy about this bizarre situation either. Charlotte leaves the tub slowly. The whole motion feels strange and unused. As he can't think of anything else, the first thing he does is stepping in front of the large mirror. A naked, black-skinned elf with amber-colored eyes stares confused out of the mirror.

"Holy shit!" Charlotte mumbles totally flabbergasted.

If there wasn't the thing with the pointy ears and the strange eye color, he could most likely win some Mister something pageant. No more pimples or boring hair. Fascinated, he struggles to quit looking at his new image. Before he can really enjoy his new looks though, he realizes that his parents just told him that they were going to leave this "world". And that today, just when he had birthday!

"Holy shit!" he says again.

Charlotte doesn't feel the slightest urge to end up who knows where, just because his parents and the weird stranger used to live there. And that in prehistorical times before his birth. It can't be much better there anyway, especially when they had to flee!

While he is thinking about how he can change his parent's mind, Charlotte starts to towel himself and gets clothed. He actually doesn't have a choice, other than to go with them, it dawns on him. With his new looks he would probably end up in some laboratory, if he tried to run away from them.

Just when he absentmindedly wants to pull underpants out of his closet, he notices that he has just another problem now. What is he going to wear now, so he doesn't bring himself into ridicule. He decides to take his fathers boxers for the moment, and tries to find the most neutral trousers possible. The boxers are obviously way to large, as well as the old jeans, which he finally takes. But a belt keeps all somewhat together.

Probably I got a shock, thinks Charlotte, while he watches himself in the mirror. Actually he should be close to insane from all the excitement and consternation. But he isn't. Quite the contrary is the case, the longer he is watching his mirror image, the more contented he is. Of course it is extremely superficial to be so happy about good looks, especially when you have to turn your whole life and all you believed in for it, but that doesn't prevent Charlotte from feeling an upcoming happiness.

Maybe the whole thing isn't too bad, at least it's an interesting change, and quite exciting. Or maybe he can get his parents to change their minds and stay here. You never know. Charlotte grins at his mirror image and starts on his way downstairs.

----

Soo that's it for now. Thanks to Aethi for proofreading this!

I probably won't be able to add another chapter before mid of next week. I got a ton of stuff to do, some major tests and this weekend I will go to Frankfurt to see the largest book (book publishing etc.) fair world wide!
I will try my best to get it up soon though.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Love
Saphir

Last edited by Saphir; 10-11-2012 at 03:33 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:09 PM   #10
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Very interesting I'm looking forward to reading more. Keep it coming
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:38 AM   #11
Abmp

Very interesting and rather unexpected... But I think it is a cool story that can be taken to really interesting places. Like are dark elf males like human males- anatomically that is?

Sounds cool, keep it going!
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:14 AM   #12
camgib
getDare Sweetheart

Well set up so far. I especially like the number of threads you've left untied.

If you want to see what kinds of dares and/or tasks you might receive from me as my slave, check my past posts.

KIK: camgibby

Random add requests with no introduction will be ignored.

I have a hard time with short-term subs and one-offs.

Proud owner of
Mr. Curious He makes such sweet boy music when we play. We had our six-year anniversary on March 24th.
camgib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:46 PM   #13
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the comments! :3

@Abmp: I've actually talked with the author (singvogel (which means songbird btw)) about that, after you asked.
There are some major differences in drow society which we will learn about later on, so much I can say. As to anatomic things... well like all elves (typical cliche^^) dark elves (drow) have no or close to no body/facial hair. There are one or two other small differences, which we will come across in the next chapters, but nothing major.

As the story is still being written, singvogel also stated today: (translation) "If anything about this comes to my mind later on, I will of course include it into the story."

Love
Old 10-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #14
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Keep writing. Can't wait to see what happens.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:57 PM   #15
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey,

I got the next chapter done, but I'm in a little trouble. As you might have noticed, English is not my native language. I always have native speakers read my chapters before I publish them, so they can point out everything that doesn't sound smooth or whatever.

However, Alex is really busy with school and I don't want to ask Aethi all the time (and he doesn't have all day for me either ).

So if there is anyone out there who would like to help me out, please send me a message with your Skype or whatever (well preferably Skype really), so I can keep working on this without keeping the readers too much in suspense.

What exactly do I need?
A native speaker who either writes stories them self, or who at least reads many stories, and who is good with grammar/spelling/... It would be great if you are picky so we really get most of the mistakes out. The most mistakes are usually choice of words or just awkward sentences (because well... I don't have that feel for English that you have...).

Love
Saphir

Ps: It's not that much work really.

Last edited by Saphir; 10-16-2012 at 03:45 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay drow love domination