Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-01-2012, 02:22 PM   #1
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Trophy That First Time That Sarah Was A Slave For Two Weeks

Sarah was blond with bleu eyes, had enormous 36DD tits, a nice ass, and, though she was barely 16, an extremely tall body covered by perfectly clear, tannish skin. She was really, really hot. Though she was smoking hot, and she was rich (by the way), she was not very popular. And she was insecure about the body, And she was really shy. She only has one friend, a boy she thinks is gay named Elvis. Shes not very popular, even though shes on the girl’s soccer team.
That’s what she is doing after the practice this afternoon. She is very alone in the locker room. She had to stay after and run laps. So she go into the soccer room and strips off all her dirty gym clothes, which have a lot of sweat in them. She takes them all off at the same time, even her underwear, putting them in a pile at her feet as most people do…
While she walks over to the other side of the room, naked, to unlock her gymn locker and get out from it the clothes, and just as shes about to put her panties back on, a boy, whose identity is not yet revealed, steps forward and fishes out a Camera from his back pack. He turns it on, and takes 15 pictures of her (naked) and walks away.
She shrugs and thinks nothing of it. and puts on her clothes.
Back at home she listens to the answering machine. 2 NEW MESSAGES.
The 1st is from her mom. She heard her mother say (into the phone): “Hi, Sarah! We got 2 tickets to a Carnival cruse, and we only had enough money for 2, so we decided to go by our selves. You can stay here while were gone through! We left $1000 for food and in case of the emergencies. You can call us if you want, but we might not answer. Bye!!!”
Sarah hung up the phone. She hates it when Mom and her dad did this. Twice a year, at least, they would leave her alone while they went off on vacations to: Austrailia, the UK, Grease, and even to England! She was starting to think that they did have enough money to take her… they just didn’t want to?! She was angry… ANGRY!
She went off todo her math book hw. She was still angry. Her cell phone lit up – she had received the text message. It read: “Y didn’t u listen to my message?” It asked.
She texted back, “I can’t listen to text messages??”
He replies, “Not this message, idiot! The voicemail I left on ur homephone!!!” It asked.
She texted back, “How the fuck do u no my home phone # Who r u?!!”
She gets no answer back, so she goes to listen to the message on her answering machine. She opens the message, and it says “I have naked pictures of you! If you want to have people at our school not see you in the naked pictures, text me at 555-555-5555.”
That was the number of the person who had just texted her!!! she realized. She texts back: “How did u get the naked pictures of me?”
He sends her five pictures of her, standing completely still, completely naked in the locker room.
She texts back: “How did u get the naked pictures of me?”
“I got them,” the text said, “when u were naked after the soccer practive today. I sneaked in secretly and took the pictures of you naked.”
She texts back, first, “A-HA!”
Then she tects back, “So, your gonna delete them? Or I can delete them from my phone, and they’ll be gone 4eva?”
“No, I’ll still have the pics.”
“But… please delete them 4 me then?”
“No. I’m gonna blackmail you!!!”
“Noo!!!”
“Yes. I know ur parents r on a cruse. Good thing that we have the next 2 weeks off from the school.”
“how did u know?”
“Bad news travels fast… and Carnival cruses are bad newses. Hee hee. So cum to my house at 11 tomorrow.”
“OK, Ill see you their.”

Last edited by Officelover; 10-01-2012 at 02:23 PM. Reason: satirical, funny, slave, hot, humor
Officelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:53 PM   #2
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Part 2

The next day, at 10:58, she is outside of his house. She is so so nervous, she doesn’t know who this kid is? She doesn t even know if it’s a boy or a girl? She hoped she can gets him to deltete the pics, or else he might have some power over her, or something. If he doesnt deletethe pics than he will have the pics!
She walks up to the door, and rings the door-bell. The man came to the door, and answered it two minutes or so later.
“You’re early!” He said. “You were supposed to come at 11:00. It is 10:58.”
“I’m sorry”, she answers
“Come in!” He says, calmly.
She opens the door, and walks into the house. She says, “So, will you delete the pictures?”
“No.”
“Why not?”
“I won’t because I want to blackmail you.”
“Well, I’m rich! I can give you some money and then you won’t have to give off the pictures.”
“I know. That is the blackmail. But I do not want your mere money.”
“Then what is the thing that you want?”
“I want you to be my slave for the next two weeks!”
“What?” She thinks. That’s weird. Why does he need a slave for?
“What?” She says.
“It is simple. I will be your Master. You will call me Master, and obey everything dare I give you. If you do this for me, for the next two weeks, I will get rid of all the pictures.”
She thinks to the self, “Hmm, that seems like a pretty fair deal. I think I will take your deal.”
“Okay! Then, I will not give these pictures out!”
He takes a camera from off of the table. “But first,” he says, “We’re gonna take some more.” He says.
He brings her a slutty outfit, and tells her to put the slutty outfit on.
“Where should I go to put the slutty outfit on?” She asks,.
“You can change right here!” He laughs.
She is scared. She went into the corner and faces away from her “MASTER”. She puts on the slutty outfit, and turns back to him. He was looking!
“Ugh! You saw my butt!!!”
“Yep.” He laughs.
“That’s gay, you pervert!” She is about to walk out from the house, but he stands in front of her.”
Your not going anywhere.” He says.
“Yes, I am, I am going out from here.”
“No, you are not.” He says, pushing her onto the soft couch. “You are my slave now. Unless you want me to give the pictures of you naked to the people of our school, I will give you dares, and you will do the dares I give you for me, when I tell you to do them. Are you understanding?”
“Yes.”
“Rule Number One. You must call me the Master when ever you talk to me.”
“Sorry. Yes, The Master.”
“No! Just Master.”
“Okay, Master.”
“I’ll give you the rest of the rules later…but now we have the photo-shoot!”
He took the camera and turned on the camera, and took the pictures of her in the outfit. She is embarrassed – the outfit is slutty, after Al. Then , she is really embarrassed because the Master tells her to take off the bra that he has given her to wear.
“What?” She asks, horrified.
“TAKE IT OFF, or I’ll let the pictures of you fall into the… wrong hands.”
“Oh no!” She thinks. So. She takes off the bra, slowly, feeling very embaraassed. The huge boobies that she has are exposed to the air, and the air is cold. He cheeks are burning, as her new the Master smiles at her naked breasts. The Master takes a picture before she can cover them with her hands. When she covers them with her hands, he tells her to take the hands off the titties. She reluctantly does so.
He takes many photos of her breasts, some up close, some far away, some in the middle. He then tells her to take the panties of the slutty outfit he gave her to wear off. She is now really, really embarrassed. But she has no choice. So, she takes off the panties that he gave her to wear in the slutty outfit, and reveals her pussy which is completely shaved and beautiful.
He smiles at the sight of her puss to. He takes pictures of it. Some up close, some from far away, some in the middle. Then he tells her to finger her pussy, and he takes pictures of that to when she starts to finger her pussy.
She is crying, she is so embarrassed.
Old 10-01-2012, 07:50 PM   #3
nude.for.life

Make sure your spelling and grammar is better otherwise it's harder to read

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk