Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-21-2012, 02:34 AM   #1
nude.for.life

Default My Nudist Adventures

I'm new here but I've read so many of the stories and wanted to write my own as well as get and given some dares. I thought that I would share a bit about me since I'm a full-time nudist. Being nude gives me so much freedom and I think everyone should give it a try!

Chapter 1: Introducing...Me!

Hello! My name's Jay and I've been a nudist ever since I was 15. I'm now 19 and I love the nudist lifestyle. My family first became nudists when I was 14. I had a little sister who always ran around nude and would refuse to dress until the last minute! Mum and Dad went onto a forum asking why and how to stop her from doing this and someone replied giving them a link to a website that was purely for nudists. I could keep going but eventually they decided...if you can't beat them join them! They invited me to join in skinny dipping but I just pondered on getDare and didn't really like them much.

it was a week before my 15th birthday when my parents and little sister went skinny dipping as they always did on a weekend. I decided to join in but still kept my board shorts on. I thought they would pressure me into taking off my clothes but they didn't and I thought that after that I might give it a go so I asked Mum if it would be ok and she said of course!! So i took off my board shorts (in the water) and the first feeling I got was being comfortable. We played in the water until about 4:30 and then got out but I put my board shorts on before getting out. They just dried off and went inside.

That night mum even cooked dinner naked and everyone else ate dinner completely naked! I didn't really feel uncomfortable but things were rushing through my mind like: what if they stay this way? and should I join in? For me the biggest fear was stepping out of my comfort zone because I really liked my privacy sometimes.

My mum and dad sat me down one night a few weeks after my birthday (yes, they were naked) and said that they wanted to be full-time nudists only wearing clothes when we had people over or if we went out of course. I said that I was fine with it and then decided to suck it up and say that I would join in with them. I took off my clothes and threw them in my room! We all sat around the table smiling at each other and eating dinner. This was truly exhilarating and I was now...a nudist!!

if you read all of this chapter stay tuned there'll be some dares in the next one!! Thanks in advance for all feedback!

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life

Last edited by nude.for.life; 09-21-2012 at 02:39 AM.
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:20 AM   #2
nude.for.life

Default Chapter 2...The resort

Chapter 2: The resort

I was comfortable being a nudist by this point but I still wanted a way to do this with people my age. I knew that if I told my friends they would make fun of me so I held back from doing that and kept nudism for home and with my family.

My parents had been looking online around our area for a nudist resort or caravan park to go to over the 2 week long school holidays. They found a place that was only a 2 hour drive away and decided that we would go for 10 days. We arrived at the caravan park, just imagine any ordinary caravan park but with everyone nude! About 10 metres in from the entrance they had a line that was called the ‘nude line’ and anyone who crossed into it had to be nude and anyone who was crossed out of it had to be dressed. We pulled into a ‘changing bay’ and everyone undressed putting our clothes in the boot and we would only wear them on the way back to home. Then we drove past the line and Dad went in to get the keys to our cabin where we would be staying. When he hopped back into the car he stated that even the receptionist was naked!

We arrived at our cabin number 253 and settled in, watched tv until about 9:00 and then went to bed. We all slept naked which I found was good too. Even though I was a nudist I had still worn boxers to bed but from now on I found sleeping naked was much more comfortable. The next day we all slept in and wanted to go to the pool. Me and my sister jumped in the pool and splashed around with some other kids while Mum and Dad sat on the side talking and reading. After about half an hour I saw two more teenagers that looked about my age come into the pool, a girl and a boy. The girl was really pretty and looked about the same age as me, 15. When I say pretty I mean what everyone else would find pretty on a girl, face, eyes, legs not her nudism. They jumped in the pool and the boy introduced himself as Liam and the girl introduced herself as Lauren. I said hi and we mucked around with them for a while until Mum and Dad wanted to go back to the cabin and relax.

That night we heard a knock on our door at about 5:00 and opened it to see Liam and Lauren standing there, asking me if I wanted to come over to their cabin until 10:00. My parents let me go and I walked over to their place to meet there Aunt who brought them. We went into their room and they told me they were with their Aunt because her parents were away and they would stay with her Aunt. They always went to this resort with their Aunt and they kept it a secret from their parents.

We talked for a while and watched tv but at about 8:00 they asked me if I wanted to play a game. I said sure and they suggested dare. They played this game by themselves and they wanted to know if I would join them this one time and I agreed. The one rule was: One person gives another of their choice a dare and they must do it otherwise they get a punishment dare. I said it seemed fair and we beginned…

Thanks for feedback really appreciate it! If you think there is anything I should add or anything I should leave out it would be great to know! If you have any questions about the story or about being a nudist PM me I would love to answer any of your nudism questions!

Thanks everyone!!

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Old 09-21-2012, 07:18 AM   #3
dareman 1
getDare Sweetheart

Great Please continue

Limits: pain, poo, pee, permanent, family + friends, extreme public, webcam, cross dressing, long dares and illegal

Will do any dare Pm to me that is not in my limits
dareman 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:30 PM   #4
nude.for.life

Default Chapter 3...The Dares

Chapter 3…The dares

First Liam got to dare Lauren to show me how it was done and he dared her to sit with her legs spread until someone else dared her. She did so giving me a good look and her slit that made my penis jump a bit with excitement. This was not normal for a nudist as we weren’t supposed to get erections. When women saw an erection they thought of it as a sexual threat. Lauren just smiled while I tried to hold it down. Because Lauren had just been dared she now got to dare someone and she chose me. Because I hadn’t played before she just dared me to not cover up so I didn’t and my penis bounced up and down. I heard a giggle from Lauren and then she told me I could dare someone else so I dared Liam. I couldn’t think of anything but I noticed that he was covered up as well so I dared him the same as I had been dared. He unravelled his semi-erect dick and I heard another giggle from Lauren.

Liam now seemed like he wanted to ramp things up so he dared Lauren again to close her legs but lie down in between Liam and I. She did so and Liam instructed me that I could feel wherever I wanted to. Lauren seemed a bit excited and so did I but I also felt really nervous. I had seen many girls and women naked at this caravan park but feeling one of them up was a completely different experience. I looked at the time hoping it would be close to 10:00 but it was only 8:30. So with that I nervously placed my cold hands on her belly and she shivered a bit but Liam told her she couldn’t move. I felt around her belly for a bit but then Liam grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts. I felt them and he pinched her nipples as if he wanted me to so I did and she twitched a bit. Then I decided just to do something because neither her nor me would be getting out of this so I ran my index finger down the middle of her medium breasts and all the way down to her vagina. I rubbed around for a few minutes until Liam called time.

Well that was a nice experience stated Lauren, I nodded my head in agreement and thought that this night could definitely get a little more crazier.

Thanks for all the feedback and encouragement so far everyone, have had some really good PM's about this story and I will keep going trying to post every day.

Thanks!

Old 09-21-2012, 03:32 PM   #5
loves_the_dares

WOW!! what a great story!! I love this!!

Also if someone PM's "Quick Strip" to me I will have 30 seconds to strip competely naked and will stay like that for 10 minutes

Likes: Denied Orgasm, Semi-Public Nudity, Strangers, Embarrassment, Spanking
Dislikes: Light Bondage, Completely Public, Complete Humiliation, Pic Proof, Anal
Limits: Toys, X-Dressing (Nothing Available), Ice, Poo, Pee, Cum, Extreme Pain, Permanent, CBT
loves_the_dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:55 PM   #6
dickface

this is sounding really good i cant wait for more
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:08 PM   #7
nude.for.life

Default Chapter 4...Ending the game

Chapter 4…Ending the game

By now it was 9:30 so an hour had passed since I last looked at the clock and there was only half an hour left. Lauren could now dare someone so of course…she dared me. She told me to masturbate until she called time. I had masturbated before but not much and never as a nudist. I started by wrapping my hand around my dick and started jacking off in front of them. I thought I saw Lauren smile at me. By now I had been going at it for 7 minutes and she called time but my dick stayed standing proud and Lauren laughed. I then returned the favour to Lauren and told her to jack me off. She came over and did exactly the same as I did but faster. She gradually got faster and faster but just about when I was going to cum I called time.

We decided to end the game there and I went back to my cabin by myself. Walking at night completely naked was such a great feeling. I never wanted to be clothed again but I knew that I would unfortunately have to once we left this place.

The next day we packed up and headed home. We came up to the nude line again, dad went in to take the keys back and then we drove out. Just before we crossed the ‘nude line’ mum said stop to dad and told everyone to undress even though we had just gotten dressed. I didn’t bother asking why but everyone did so and we had a 2 hour trip all the way home completely naked!

We were all tired from our trip so when we came home we all went to sleep…naked!

I have had quite a few PM's about being a nudist so far but keep them coming. If you want to ask me any truths or if have a question about this story or about being a nudist PM me. I'm fine with it!!

Old 09-22-2012, 08:20 PM   #8
Username87654

Is that the end of the story?
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:09 AM   #9
dickface

i would love for this to continue cause it was just getting good!
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:22 PM   #10
nude.for.life

Default Thanks for reading, there will be sequels

Thanks everybody for reading this story. I was going to make a sequel to this 'adventure' so stay tuned! Thanks again for reading

The sequel will come out soon!

Old 10-29-2015, 10:10 AM   #11
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default nice

This is a great story . I love doing naked dares although I live the nude life and many years ago had to do a nude dare by friends to prove I really liked living nude .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk