Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-16-2012, 08:13 PM   #1
Karatyman

Default XC truth or dare

Back ground info: my name is Kyle I run cross country. The team consists of two teams. Boys and girls. We had to ride the bus to all races and we separated girls in front and guys in the back.

It was the last race of the season and we we had spent the past 5 months together bonding like family. It was sad to see the season come to an end along with my career in cross country for I was a senior along with 6 other guys and 8 other girls. As we were leaving the race we headed towards the bus and I noticed alot of the girls whispering and getting exited. I thought nothing of it until 5 minutes up the road one of the girls came to the back and she said "Kyle Eric, you guys Wanna go to a cross country party for seniors only! Jessica parents are gone for the weekend so it will be there". I replied "Sounds fun, I'll be there". AWESOME! She replied, and told the rest of th seniors. For the rest of the ride home I slept and woke up back at school. I shook my coaches hand and thanked him for the experience, and headed home. The party was at 8 and it was 7 so I showered and put on some jeans and drove to Jessica house. I arrived there at 8:04 and came in I was greeted by 3 of the girls and walked in. Everyone was chilling in the living room talking. I sot down and joined them. Sam and isac came around 8:07 and they were last to show up. "so trey, you still dating Alexandria?" asked Stephane. "no" he replied we broke up a month ago. She then replied " aww I'm sorry" and started to rub his arm. Then mkala sat next to me and said " what about you me, are you seeing anyone" I thenreplied "no". She said "when was the last time you dated? " I said 3 months ago. Then Ashton said he lets spice it up a bit and ask everyone personal questions, like when we were little kids and played truth or Dare, you know the truth part, and everyone agreed.

More coming tommorow
The following user says Thank You to Karatyman for this post:
Old 09-16-2012, 09:03 PM   #2
Hater

Good start just keep going lol
Old 09-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #3
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

good job keep on posting

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:21 PM   #4
Karatyman

Jessica decided that to decide who would answer a truth, we spin a bottle and who ever it lands on has to answer the question, and the spinner picks the question. Haley then shot her hand up with excitement and said "I'll spin it first". She spun and we all watched it then it landed on Eric. "Eric, your question is, on a scale from one to ten how hot do think Kelly is". Everyone started saying oooh and Kelly blushed. Eric then replied " 8". "Dam girl, you better watch out" said Natasha, and everyone chuckled. Then Alex spun and it landed on on me. He said "have you had sex with any of the girls on the team" I replied no, thankfully I never did otherwise that would have been very awkward. It was my turn to spin, I spun it and it landed on on Kaitlyn. I then asked Kaitlyn have you ever given a handjob anyone and I they were on the team. She then replied"I've given 4 and one was to mike! Everyone laughed and looked at mike. Him and Kaitlyn were both blushing. Mike then spun the bottle and it landed on on Jeremy, mike then asked," Jeremy are you gay, be honest(because he seems like it) he then said"no I'm just bi" Natasha said this Shit is getting boring let's do the dares! Then all the grisly agreed and one of them suggested that we break into teams boys vrs. girls, and often bottle lands on you and pussy out the whole team has to do a dare! Everyone agreed and we started playing the dare part of the game.

Last edited by Karatyman; 09-20-2012 at 04:03 PM.
Karatyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:12 PM   #5
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

I'm having trouble reading your posts, can you please edit them so they are in paragraph form?
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:04 PM   #6
Karatyman

F So to start out I spun the bottle and it landed on Jessica I then said to take her shirt off or all the girls got spanked and wedged, she then took her shirt off and flung it across the room. Everyone chuckled and it was Jeremy spin, he spun the bottle and it landed on Natasha, he then said "Natasha show us your ass or alternatively girls have to put ice I the assholes, Natasha then mooned all the guys and everyone clapped. Natasha then spun and it landed on Eric. He said "I dare you to give Lindsey an ass massage for 5 minutes if you don't all the guys get spanked. Eric then massaged her ass and she moaned. Everyone was laughing and enjoying it. Kelly was then up to spin, she spun and it landed on Alex she said strip to your boxers or all the guys have to take their shirts off and he said, I'm not wearing boxers so I'm pushing out. All the guys were passed and hey all took there shorts off including me. Then Kaitlyn span the bottle and it landed on Jessica but she couldn't dare someone on her team so Matt got to dare her. Matt said I dare you to piss in the cup right there or all the girls must strip into underwear. She then dropped her skirt put a leg on the table and pissed In the cup, then put her skirt back on. Everyone cracked up laughing. Then Jessica spun and it landed on Jeremy and she said " I dare you to drink my piss if you don't every guy must kiss each other. All the guys yelled you better drink that piss. He then slowly pictures ked up the cup and started to drink and had a rechid look in his eyes, then hugged the rest almost puking. All the girls thought was gross. Then mike span the bottle and It landed on Kelly he said " I dare you to give Kyle a below job if you don't all the girls must strip naked for 10 minutes. I got really exited she then got on her knees and unzipped my pants and stopped the said "I can't do it sorry girls and they all started to get naked. Once they were all asked they were all red in the face then Steve span the bottle and I watched as it slowed down and landed on me. Jessica then got to dare me, I knew it wouldn't be good after all the girls just got naked. She then had a grin the size of Texas and said your going to have one last cross country run from here to the school, naked(6mile round trip) I then yelled "what!!. " and if you don't all the guys have to 69! All the guys then turned to me and started stripping my clothes and they made me do the dare. Jessica gave me my phone and said take a picture of yourself there naked in the front of the school for proof and before I could react the guys through me outside naked in 57 degrees and I was naked with only my phone.

Last edited by Karatyman; 09-20-2012 at 04:02 PM.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:31 AM   #7
zoomzoom134

That means no lol.

Like: Beer, 420, Biking, Spanking, Crying, Pain, Bondage, Pleading, Mercy, Blackmail, Semi-Public, Risky

Looking for long term slave. Both gender apply. I will be a slave to older women, who are mean bitches. I will be a master to younger women, and a master to men my age.

Limits: Cross dressing, Anal, Blood, Messy, Broken Bones, Cutoff Penis,
zoomzoom134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:38 PM   #8
Karatyman

There I was at the front of her house completely naked. I was very nervous and I took deep breath and sprinted to the front of the neighborhood, then I saw headlights and dove into someone's yard and hid behind a tree the car passed but the neighbors light came on and I sprinted. I left the neighborhood and got onto a 35mph zone and started running in the ditch by it. 6 cars passed me and one honked the horn. After a mile I got up to a 4 way busy intersection. I was hiding behind a neighborhood sign next to the 4 way intersection to scope out the area. I watched cars pass for 10 minutes until I had an opening no cars where there and it was empty. I started sprinting across and then a car drove through I turned back to look at it and the man driving the car gave me a look. I then got onto a 45mph road with a mile to go from the school. The cool Breeze nicked my balls and I had a rush of adrenaline. It felt good, until a convoy of cross country kids drove by and slowed down to 10mph blasting t there brights and honking horns. This was embarrassing because the cars in th opposite lane slowdown down too and watchdog me. I was crying to cover my self but it was hard sense I only had my hands and cell phone after 2minutes the cross country convoy drove off but they had 6 cars held back by them and everyone of them saw me nude. After a few minutes I get up to the school at 11pm and I see tons of cars everywhere. My heart dropped and I remembered the volley ball tournament is tonight and it ends at 11:30! I quickly ran through the parking lot hiding behind cars to avoid perplexing me and I got to the front of the school no one was coming so I started to take the picture., then I dropped my phone the battery fell out and it skid across the sidewalk I quickly put it back in and waited for the phone to load up. As soon as it loaded took the picture then I went to check to make sure it came out good and I saw 3people in the background of the photo staring at me through the window. My heart pounded hard then I turned around 6 higschool volleyball ball players were there and they were taking pics of me and clapping, blowing raspberries just teasing me. I then covered my genitals and started to leave the school. I knew the hard part was over, and so far 40 strangers have seen me naked so I decided to get home faster and end this as I was leaving the school parking lot a car pulled in it was marry a girl i had a crush on in 10th grade, she was going to pick up her sister from the volley ball tourney but then saw me. She rolled her window and said haha small dick (it was cold that was a cheap shot) a picture on her phone and said I'm tweeting about this! What a bitch.... I got back on my road and ideally had to Shit I held it for a half mile then I couldn't hold it. I then went to the forest sideboard the road and started shifting. Then a car drove by and saw me. It the drove into reverse and yelled." put some clothes on you beaten! Then drove off. Then a jeep comes rolling by and it's full of college drunks. They stop and start saying stupid stuff then one of them gets out of his car and pushes me over into my pile of Shit And they all laughed. Then they drove off my but and backwards covered in Shit so I turned to rub it off with the grass then a car filled with girls drives by they all cat can and laugh. I then ran again and got to my intersection this time I went behind 8 cars at a red light just to get home faster. I got back home wit out any more complications except no one was inside. They were having a bon fire. I sat down out of breath and said I did it I want my clothes clothesline back, then Jessica said said here yea go and threw them in the fire. She then said oops! And everyone laughed then I said I can't go home naked! Then Kelly hands me a dress they got from Jessica moms closet and said this will work! Everyone laughed an I put the dress on and was humiliated at 12 we all left and I went to wallmart and bot shorts and a thirty the cashier was a teenager girl and said nice outfit and giggled because I was in address I said haha it was a dare, and she giggled. I went and changed in the bathroom then drove home.

I will fix all typeos and problems when I get to my computer sorry for inconvenience

Last edited by Karatyman; 09-20-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:59 AM   #9
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karatyman View Post
I will fix all typeos and problems when I get to my computer sorry for inconvenience
It's been two days now. Where is your computer located at?
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk