Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-16-2012, 03:19 PM   #1
DareSlutKatie

Default Punish and degrade this filthy worthless slut

I have been a very bad girl and I need to be punished.

My only limits are public, involving other people and permanent.

I have no camera but I promise to tell the truth and complete all punishments.
DareSlutKatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:20 PM   #2
Dravot
getDare Devil

What are your likes and dislikes, important to know for a punishment. What do you have for toys?

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:25 PM   #3
DareSlutKatie

Default ...

Likes: Spanking, bondage, tit and pussy torture, pee, bladder control, being degraded, masturbation, being made to feel like a slut

I don't really have any dislikes.

I have pegs, a paddle, items for insertation, belts, ropes, blindfold, toothpaste, bottles
Old 08-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #4
Dravot
getDare Devil

I imagine this should be just the sort of thing you're looking for.

Ideally this will be done first thing in the morning, if that doesn't work with your schedule you may do this whenever time permits.

Ideally this will be your first piss of the day, you will piss into the cup while sitting on the toilet, if you do not fill the cup to the top mark the level with the sharpie, mark sure plenty of it goes into the toilet as well, do not flush it yet,do not wipe when you are finished then take a mouthful of your own hot piss from the cup, you are not to spit or swallow a single drop of it.

Now put in a butt plug or if you don't have one the largest dildo you can fit up your ass. Once in place rub some icy hot on your asshole. Now slap each tit 5 times and put on the nipple clamps as tight as you can stand them.

Set the timer for twenty minutes, you will then lean forward placing your face in the toilet seat because thats where filth goes and have the lid lowered onto your head holding your face in the toilet. You must remain there still holding the piss in your mouth for twenty minutes during which time you are to edge at least twenty times but may not cum. To successfully complete this dare you must edge at least twenty times before the timer goes off without cumming and you are not to swallow or spit out any of your mouthful. When the timer runs out take your head out of the toilet and spit the piss back into the cup, it had better reach the line you marked on it before, if it doesn't you must tell me as it means you swallowed some.

If you have successfully completed the dare you may now put a dollop of icy hot on your finger and finger yourself till you cum, you are to flush the toilet as you are cumming. I expect you to hold your mouthful until you have finished cumming as many times as youd like, you only need to flush as the first orgasm happens. Once you are done cumming you may take your head out of the toilet seat, take a comfortable position and swallow what is in your mouth, congratulations on being so willing to degrade your self for the pleasure of others.

Should you not edge at least twenty times or should you cum before the timer goes off or lose track of how many times you edged or you swallow or spit any of your mouthful out before you've fully completed the dare there will be a punishment.

Addendum: after measuring the piss in the cup to make sure it’s all there put it back in your mouth and hold it till instructed otherwise in the dare

I expect a thorough and detailed report to be posted here upon completion, if it is satisfactory I have all sorts of other depraved ideas for a girl like you.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Old 08-16-2012, 03:38 PM   #5
deadmaninc99

Send a message via Yahoo to deadmaninc99

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareSlutKatie View Post
Likes: Spanking, bondage, tit and pussy torture, pee, bladder control, being degraded, masturbation, being made to feel like a slut

I don't really have any dislikes.

I have pegs, a paddle, items for insertation, belts, ropes, blindfold, toothpaste, bottles
I think you should start by putting as many pegs as you have on your tits and pussy, expecially your clit. Before you do, coat your pussy in tothpaste and insert a carrot/cucumber/dildo, which must also be covered in toothpaste.

Once pegged and filled, apply toothpaste to your asshole, then lube another object with toothpaste and fuck your ass with it until you cum, but you cannot touch your pussy. When you have done that, repeat the exercise, but with a mouthful of piss, but you are not allowed to swallow it until you ask me for permission to cum and I grant it.

Repeat for a 3rd time, but instead of fucking your ass, you must spank yourself with a wooden spoon, 100 on each butt cheek. Again, you must ask me for permission before you can cum.

Finally, you may masturbate to orgasm, but only after you have edged 4 times with a toothpaste lubed item, and asked me for permission to cum again.

Each time, you must have a mouthful of piss, but not swallow it until you are allowed to cum.

Full detailed report after you have done it please
deadmaninc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:06 PM   #6
DareSlutKatie

Default Thank you

I will try them both tomorrow, they both sound good, especially the top one! I would love to know these depraved ideas!
Old 08-16-2012, 04:08 PM   #7
Dravot
getDare Devil

Well, be sure to post a report of the dares here afterwards for both dares, be sure it is detailed, well written, thorough and at least as long as the dare. I can assure you both Deadman and I can push you into all sorts of depravity and suffering for the amusement of anyone who reads this.

Last edited by Dravot; 08-16-2012 at 04:28 PM.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:18 PM   #8
DareSlutKatie

Default .

I will, thank you
Old 08-17-2012, 02:34 AM   #9
DareSlutKatie

Default Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
I imagine this should be just the sort of thing you're looking for.

Ideally this will be done first thing in the morning, if that doesn't work with your schedule you may do this whenever time permits.

Ideally this will be your first piss of the day, you will piss into the cup while sitting on the toilet, if you do not fill the cup to the top mark the level with the sharpie, mark sure plenty of it goes into the toilet as well, do not flush it yet,do not wipe when you are finished then take a mouthful of your own hot piss from the cup, you are not to spit or swallow a single drop of it.

Now put in a butt plug or if you don't have one the largest dildo you can fit up your ass. Once in place rub some icy hot on your asshole. Now slap each tit 5 times and put on the nipple clamps as tight as you can stand them.

Set the timer for twenty minutes, you will then lean forward placing your face in the toilet seat because thats where filth goes and have the lid lowered onto your head holding your face in the toilet. You must remain there still holding the piss in your mouth for twenty minutes during which time you are to edge at least twenty times but may not cum. To successfully complete this dare you must edge at least twenty times before the timer goes off without cumming and you are not to swallow or spit out any of your mouthful. When the timer runs out take your head out of the toilet and spit the piss back into the cup, it had better reach the line you marked on it before, if it doesn't you must tell me as it means you swallowed some.

If you have successfully completed the dare you may now put a dollop of icy hot on your finger and finger yourself till you cum, you are to flush the toilet as you are cumming. I expect you to hold your mouthful until you have finished cumming as many times as youd like, you only need to flush as the first orgasm happens. Once you are done cumming you may take your head out of the toilet seat, take a comfortable position and swallow what is in your mouth, congratulations on being so willing to degrade your self for the pleasure of others.

Should you not edge at least twenty times or should you cum before the timer goes off or lose track of how many times you edged or you swallow or spit any of your mouthful out before you've fully completed the dare there will be a punishment.

Addendum: after measuring the piss in the cup to make sure it’s all there put it back in your mouth and hold it till instructed otherwise in the dare

I expect a thorough and detailed report to be posted here upon completion, if it is satisfactory I have all sorts of other depraved ideas for a girl like you.
I completed this dare first. I filled the cup and took a large mouthful. I loved the taste of the piss in my mouth but it felt so full and I strugled not to swallow it. I shoved the handle of my hairbrush up my arse and covered it in icy hot. I felt really full and the icy hot stung so much! I slapped my tits ten times until they were red, then put clothes pegs on my hard nipples. I was already feeling a lot of pain, and I already wanted to swallow the piss. I set the timer and put my head into the toilet and put the seat down. I felt claustrophobic and trapped, but the stench of piss was already turning me on. I starting to masturbate, shoving my fingers into my pussy and rubbing my clit. Each time I edged it got harder to stop before orgasm. When I got to ten I very nearly cummed, becasue I was so horny. My nipples were so sore and the icy hot on my arse burned so much. My eyes were watering. I continued to edge. I was so horny at this point, I jist wanted to cum. My pussy was really sore from all the rough fingering. I edged twenty times with a couple of minutes to spare. Just waiting for the time to be up was torture, I could feel my juices running down my legs and dripping onto the bathroom floor. I spat the piss out into the cup and luckily, I hadn't swallowed any. I put it back into my mouth, and returned my head to the toilet bowl. I masturbated furiously, with icy hot on my fingers, and as I started to orgasm, I flushed the toilet. The water rushing over my head made me feel so dirty and intensified my orgasm. I took my head out of the toilet and swallowed the piss. It tasted good.

I will start the other task now
Old 08-17-2012, 03:03 AM   #10
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Also for the next three days, all your meals must be ate on the floor without hands.

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 03:41 AM   #11
Dravot
getDare Devil

Very good maybe your not quite so worthless after all if nothing else degrading yourself is entertaining. Once you complete and report on deadmans task I'll get around to posting your next challenge, Im glad you enjoyed it and hope your next report is even longer and more detailed.

Old 08-17-2012, 03:43 AM   #12
DareSlutKatie

Default Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc99 View Post
I think you should start by putting as many pegs as you have on your tits and pussy, expecially your clit. Before you do, coat your pussy in tothpaste and insert a carrot/cucumber/dildo, which must also be covered in toothpaste.

Once pegged and filled, apply toothpaste to your asshole, then lube another object with toothpaste and fuck your ass with it until you cum, but you cannot touch your pussy. When you have done that, repeat the exercise, but with a mouthful of piss, but you are not allowed to swallow it until you ask me for permission to cum and I grant it.

Repeat for a 3rd time, but instead of fucking your ass, you must spank yourself with a wooden spoon, 100 on each butt cheek. Again, you must ask me for permission before you can cum.

Finally, you may masturbate to orgasm, but only after you have edged 4 times with a toothpaste lubed item, and asked me for permission to cum again.

Each time, you must have a mouthful of piss, but not swallow it until you are allowed to cum.

Full detailed report after you have done it please
I covered a carrot in toothpaste and shoved it up my pussy. It burnt inside but feeling full made me wet. I then coated my pussy in toothpaste and put two pegs on each pussy lip and one on my clit. I then put a peg on each nipple. I covered my arse hole with toothpaste and fucked it with another tooth paste covered carrot. After ten minutes I came. I've started fucking my arse again, with piss in my mouth? May I please cum and swallow the piss?
Old 08-17-2012, 03:53 AM   #13
Dravot
getDare Devil

You may come at 5 till the hour and swallow the piss on the hour, provided you pinch your nipples as hard as you can until you get to swallow.

Old 08-17-2012, 04:02 AM   #14
DareSlutKatie

Default ...

I came at five to, it felt even better than the first time, I exploded all over the floor! I just swallowed the piss, and I have put more in my mouth in preperation for the next part of the task. I have got my spoon and am about to start spanking my arse!
Old 08-17-2012, 04:04 AM   #15
Dravot
getDare Devil

If your not whimpering by the end of the spanking it isnt hard enough, how does your own hot piss taste slut?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degrade, punish, slave, slut, worthless