Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-04-2012, 09:23 AM   #1
batman
getDare Sweetheart

Male 18/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

18/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

Greetings potential Slaves.
If you have clicked on this ad, you are already in my good books. As you will have seen, I have requested a female slave, that is any age or in any location. Although preferably, I would like you to be close to my age and living in the UK. This is by no means essential, but it does make things easier when issuing commands.
I live in the UK, I am 18, and in full time employment. I have had a lot of experience being a master, as I have done it with a few of my girlfriends, and a few strangers on Getdare. You do not have to be experienced for me to take you on, but it would be nice.
Webcams are not essential to be my Slave, but I will want some form of confirmation that you are in fact who you claim to be. I will not ask you to do things on webcam unless you feel comfortable. But I would expect pictures occasionally, to prove that you have carried out certain commands. I will also of course prove my identity in whichever way you would find most legitimate. Although if you ask to add me on Facebook, I will remove you once you are satisfied I am who I am.
Either long term or short term relationships are welcome, but I would prefer something for the long term.

My likes in a Slave are broad, and I am open to trying new things, but in the following list, you will find the things I would like you to be turned on by.
- Like to be humiliated.
-Into at least semi public exposure.
-Into risky dares, either at work or school.
- Orgasm control.
- Light pain
- Discipline.
- Self bondage.

If you’re likes don’t completely coincide with mine, this is not a huge problem, but of course the more similar yours are to mine, the more likely I am to accept you.
Things I am not into are
-Scat
- Incest
- Feet
- Blood/heavy pain.
So if these are the kind of things you are in to, do not expect me to take you on as a slave.

There are of course other thing I may instruct you to do that would involve your dislikes. These would only be used if I am punishing you, so if you are a good girl, you will never have to do any of your dislikes.

If you are interested in becoming my Slave, either PM me, or post on here, explaining your likes, dislikes, and limits. It would also be helpful if you could tell me a little bit about your lifestyle, and any experience you have had with a Slave/master relationship.
Thankyou for taking the time to read the application.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Advertisements
Kink Talk