Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-28-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
Piggboyg
getDare Sweetheart

Default Outdoor Run [Male, semi public]

Let's make exercising a little more interesting. This should be pretty simple.

You're going to go on a short 10 minute run (or longer if you're a little more in shape) without underwear or a shirt. Wear your loosest athletic shorts and a pair of shoes if you wish. While you're running your penis will be flopping around inside your shorts, being stimulating when it rubs up against the inside of them. You're goal is to make it through this run without showing off your boner to the world.

Now if you get tired during your run and have to walk for any reason, you may. The only catch is that the time stops while you walk. You may not start the time back up until you do one of two things. First, you may walk to somewhere private and give yourself an erection. Once you have one, you may continue your run. Otherwise, you may continue your run without an erection, but you must report back to either me or another getDare user for a fitting punishment.

Enjoy!

Likes: Diapers (wetting), ballbusting, edging, mild orgasm denial, underwear control, pee holding, hypnotism

Limits: Public, food in diaper, body writing, cross dressing, enemas, anal, tying balls, bed wetting, anything too extreme

Kik: PiggBoyG

Immediately obedient to any guy who's dick is bigger than mine.

PM me NOW and I will pee for 3 second immediatly
Piggboyg is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Piggboyg for this post:
Old 07-29-2012, 05:33 AM   #2
henrybond158

I like it =], will be doing that today =]
Old 07-30-2012, 05:11 PM   #3
juggernaut_lloyd

Send a message via MSN to juggernaut_lloyd

I am going to do this now, but cannot risk topless therefore i can do it in a white tight tshirt or maybe even something to do with the many thongs i have? You decide
ok: risky, nude outdoor, school/college, piss, cum play
hates: poo , messy, wedgie,
looking for a mistress , so add me on skype:lloydeh123 , kik: lloydehtbh, snapchat: lloydeh

ASK ME ANYTHING <3
juggernaut_lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:24 PM   #4
Piggboyg
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut_lloyd View Post
I am going to do this now, but cannot risk topless therefore i can do it in a white tight tshirt or maybe even something to do with the many thongs i have? You decide
You can wear a top if you need to. I figured guys running shirtless was fairly common in most (non-freezing) places. No thong, as that would sort of defeat the purpose of the dare.

Likes: Diapers (wetting), ballbusting, edging, mild orgasm denial, underwear control, pee holding, hypnotism

Limits: Public, food in diaper, body writing, cross dressing, enemas, anal, tying balls, bed wetting, anything too extreme

Kik: PiggBoyG

Immediately obedient to any guy who's dick is bigger than mine.

PM me NOW and I will pee for 3 second immediatly
Piggboyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:07 PM   #5
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I have a bad knee that I can not run on, however, I did do a light jog in its place. I did get a hard-on, and I got a few phone numbers some from Ladies and even one Guy. Might call each number and just see. It is so nice to be in an open relationship with complete trust of the other person or person will always come back home.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:45 AM   #6
ukflash

I do this often, although not topless - the UK is a cold place. I can tell you it is physically impossible to get an erection doing it and even if you stop it takes a good while for your body to agree to redirect blood away from your legs and other muscles into your cock.

I have also done it wearing a simple cock ring and a 3-ring cock cage and found the same thing.
ukflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:57 PM   #7
Gigapixel

Location: Would love to play a real life tord game if anyone is interested.
Send a message via Yahoo to Gigapixel
Default Outdoor Run

Having done a few run then masturbate dares I agree it's pretty hard to get an erection after running. But then again that's just part of the challenge. I'm gonna try this as soon as I can. Thankfully it's pretty warm here so no problem running around in just shoes, socks, and shorts.

Maybe: bondage, CBT, exercise, ice, light pain, spanking

No: anal, blood, cross-dressing, diapers, eating, enemas, face, family, messy, piercings, scat, tattoos, work and anything that will get me arrested; dares involving (or likely to involve) other persons may be rejected; I don't provide pics/vids/cam

PM DARES Battleship Forfeits
Gigapixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 11:29 AM   #8
Gayboy0021

I’ll have a go and report back

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk