Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-19-2012, 11:14 AM   #1
Jefsua0

Exclamation Dog dare By:Trekboy008

I found this dare, and thought it was interesting. Its from Trekboy008. Have fun.

This dare is a little extreme, do it at your own risk.

This dare is best done when you have the house to yourself or with someone you're comfortable doing dares with.

Basically, the dare is to get nude and act like a dog for as long as possible. This includes panting, drinking and eating from bowls, walking on all fours, and so on and so on.
The dare becomes interesting when you have to go to the bathroom. If and when that occurs, you must go outside and go like a dog (best to do this in your back yard).

If you are with another person, the dare becomes much more interesting because you must act like a dog and they are your master. You cannot talk to them except for barking or whining unless they tell you otherwise.
They can pet you, play fetch with you, put you on a leash and take you for a walk, have you do tricks, etc.

Have fun with this dare, but, as always, be careful.

Dislikes
= Public, family, pain, illigal.
Jefsua0 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jefsua0 for this post:
Old 07-20-2012, 11:13 AM   #2
TheWhipped

Not a bad idea, kinda like role play. I would advise anyone who want to try dog food not to, BAD IDEA I would prefer to do it with someone else but I need a dare partner in real life.

Likes: diapers, cross dressing, bondage, humiliation, feminization and semi-public.

Dislikes: Scat, family/friends and public, Messy.

Teamviewer <3:
967 508 929
SissyBoy12

Anydesk
617 512 884
TheWhipped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
itachi

this seems reasonable, and looks like it could be fun, i think ill try this out later tonight.

likes: diapers, crossdressing, public, hidden public, anal, teasing guys.

dislikes (will do them): others involved, family, friends, fucking (dont like doing it for a dare, dont get the idea i dont like it at all)

limits: illegal, permanent.

will not do pictures.
itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:32 PM   #4
alphawolf

this looks like fun, im gonna do it tommorow, just wish i had someone to do it with.

likes: some humiliation, diapers, shaving, some anal, sum eating, tease and denial, cum eating, semi public/hidden public.

dislikes but will do as punishment: full public, family/friends, pain, hard anal.

limits. permanent, illegal, bestiality.

i will not do pictures.
alphawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:45 AM   #5
Thepainvain

The dare is not incredibly creative, as it is basically the definition of puppy play.
However, you wrote it really nice and considering. I liked the warning especially well, as many people on here seem to lose a certain touch of reality and overdo some things...
I guess this dare is really good for people, that haven't heard of puppy / pet play, yet or haven't tried it, yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhipped View Post
Not a bad idea, kinda like role play. I would advise anyone who want to try dog food not to, BAD IDEA I would prefer to do it with someone else but I need a dare partner in real life.
Dog food is absolutely no problem, as long as you don't eat it daily or as your food in general. For that it would not have enough nutrition and could bring some issues with it. But once or twice, absolutely ok.
(As long as you use a clean plate or bowl and not on that your dog recently ate out of. Now that could make you sick. Not the food, though.)

To everyone who's gonna give it a try: Have some fun, my puppies. *Don't you look cute like that?!?*

Yes: Puppy Play, Some Pain, Anal, Messy, Some Scat, Pee.

No: Public, Family, Illegal, Spanking.

My Toys:
Vibrating Butt-plug, O-ring with nipple clamps, Vibrating clamps, Blindfold, Any houshold object.
Thepainvain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dogs, pet play