Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-21-2012, 02:11 PM   #1
iwantwedgies

Default my shaving cream fetish

thanks to this website i have been able to realize what a fetish is and that there are different ones. i have tried mostly all of them anal, xdess, diaper/baby, and messy.... oh messy, that is my main fetish, now don't get my wrong all of them seem fun to me but the one i didn't like the most was anal (it hurts), but anyways this website helped me realize i'm not alone... so lets get to my story

so first i started with a dare, this dare to be exact:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...ighlight=messy i have done this before.. but i changed it so its more fun for me. i put on some nice tight boxers. then i fill it chuck full with shaving cream... i have never put so much cream in my undies before. then the first can was gone so i grabbed the second can and made the outside of my red undies white. then i put on my swimsuit.. sliding that thing up was intense the shaving cream shifted so much... then i made a bikini and looking the the bathroom i spread it everywhere on my body grabbed more until i was completely white... then i went in my tub and sat down and just let it ooze out everywhere, then i stood up and stuck both my hands down my pants and just swished all the cream around, i sat back down again and moved all the ooze on the floor of the tub so i can slide my butt around, then i took off my pants.. it slid off so easily i had to slide them up and down.. then i stepped out of the tub to go look at my self in the mirror and it was hot. i didn't want it to end so i sat in the tub sliding around for a bit.. then i slid down my pants and jacked off... now usually when i cum i hate my self for some reason and i want to clean up way fast... but this time nothing so i slid my pants up and down again then i realized i should clean up now so i turned on the shower and got all nice and clean, it was kind of cool to watch all the cream slide down my body and dissolve.. after that i got dressed and cleaned the rugs with my wet feet and grabbed a rag and cleaned the curtain... and just in case i missed a spot im going to clean my whole bathroom and my parents think i did it to impress them... usually my penis hurts after i do stuff like this but i bought the yellow can instead of the green.. and it made my skin soft and while typing this i realized it cleaned all the stuff under my nails... but the only downside to this cream is it smells like my grandpa ha-ha.... so that's my shaving cream story thanks for reading this
iwantwedgies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:34 PM   #2
wedgieboy69b

this sounds awsome. This is my messy dream
wedgieboy69b is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk