Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-11-2012, 08:01 AM   #1
llovin21

Default Semi public: The "lost" dare-list

There is one little dare I always wanted to share with others. I have made quite exciting and arousing experiences with it on my own tries. Feel free to ask me for further details....

Oh and before I describe it to you, please excuse my bad English. Unfortunately it's not my native language, but I hope you will get the whole thing though.

Your aim is to create a simple task-list on a sheet of paper and then „lose“ it on a crowded public place (e.g. library or on a train ride) or at a risky semipublic place (e.g. friend's home or neighbors house)...

Step 1)

As for caption write your first name in big letters on the list add a random expression like „things to do“

Step 2)

Write down at least 5 points that have to do with either your sexual turnons or your limits (depends on how much you enjoy being embarassed). Make sure, that all of those catchwords are in dirty language and describing sexually explicit things.

Step 3)

Use a red pen to draw some check marks right next to the first three points you mentioned on your list. So anyone who finds your list will know that you already really did some of those things to yourself that are written there.

Step 4)

Hide the list on a appropriate place (make sure no minors can find it), but make sure it peeks out a little, so people would easily find it or at least have a look at it. Then either leave the room and come back later to check whether the list is still where you left it or not. You can also hide somewhere as well and watch if your „decoy“ works...

I hope you enjoy this little dare as much as i did! Please be so kind and share your experiences in return here after trying it!

Yours,

Tobias

(If there are any questions left, I can upload an example list for you)
llovin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:06 AM   #2
llovin21

Here's one of my own lists as for example:

Tobias' tasks for Monday:

- Pull back foreskin in front of window (CHECKED)
- Masturbate while smelling on roomie's panties (CHECKED)
- Edge at least 5 times within 3 hours (CHECKED)
- Moan and masturbate while talking to a friend on phone
- Take photos while ejaculation

I "lost" this one during my way to college in a train. RIght before i left for my station i was able to watch a nice woman picking up that sheet of paper laying next to her seat! ;-)

If you would like to add some more thrill... you can also leave your email adress on the paper. I think this should be fun for both, boys and girls as well...

Last edited by llovin21; 06-11-2012 at 08:08 AM.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:34 AM   #3
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

interesting and risky dare... I think I'll do it using my forum name and email address and the list will have some of my likes in it. Now to come up with a list
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:36 AM   #4
llovin21

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalldickbound View Post
interesting and risky dare... I think I'll do it using my forum name and email address and the list will have some of my likes in it. Now to come up with a list
Yeah of course it is risky... but remember: You are the one who decides how much information you place on that list. Good luck, have fun and don't get caught (unless you want to) ;-)

I'm already curious for your report how it went!
Old 06-11-2012, 08:44 AM   #5
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

I don't use public transport, but I was thinking of creating the list and then going to the mall and "losing" it in one of the changing rooms in a store. I'm kind of wondering if my username and email will illict any responses.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:02 AM   #6
Bart
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Bart

Sounds fun i think ill do this and leave it in the train station.
Major limits: nothing where i can get caught by friends or family, nothing messy like scat or piss, no heavy pain, crossdressing, nothing that will mark like shaving.
Im looking to push my limits so im willing to try some more public stuff but no family.
Bart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:10 AM   #7
llovin21

Would you be so kind and share your lists here as well as the experiences you made after "losing" them? Im so curious! ^^
Old 06-11-2012, 10:16 AM   #8
Bart
getDare Sweetheart

My list

Barts tasks

Wear butt plug all day x
put up nude pics in woods x
drive naked tonight
cum on the beach tonight
wear panties instead of boxers x
Major limits: nothing where i can get caught by friends or family, nothing messy like scat or piss, no heavy pain, crossdressing, nothing that will mark like shaving.
Im looking to push my limits so im willing to try some more public stuff but no family.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #9
llovin21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart View Post
My list

Barts tasks

Wear butt plug all day x
put up nude pics in woods x
drive naked tonight
cum on the beach tonight
wear panties instead of boxers x
Wow i like this! Tell us, where you will really put this list!

By the way, I have just found the list of one of my former dareslaves again on my computer. Her terms were:

"Claudias dares for tomorrow:
- try out burning toothpaste on clitoris
- 4 clothespins on each inner pussy lip
- take a photo of myself cumming
- spy on my little sister
- find a stranger for webcam on omegle"

but that was the original, im not sure yet, which dares of those she really did. but dont be worried, she used real terms for that... i mean real fantasies she had and she did some of those things on the list...
Old 06-13-2012, 05:47 AM   #10
llovin21

Anyone else interested in this dare? I have plenty ideas how to make it even a little more difficult or easier, if its already too much for you
Old 06-13-2012, 05:58 AM   #11
Zoli

It sounds fun, please write your ideas

Kik is Zoli93

Always: long maybe all-day long, challenges, humiliation, 'fun' ways to stroke/cum, shoelace, orgasm denial, around my house, nakedness, tieing, shoelace

Maybe: anal, outdoor

Never: gay, cum-play, extreme pain, blood, pee, scat, family, crossdressing, showing face
Zoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:36 AM   #12
Bart
getDare Sweetheart

I "lost" the list of a public bench in a park not far from the car park. I then sat and watched to see if anybody picked it up.
After about 10 min i was alittle bored so decided to strip from the waist down to make it alittle more interesting.
Nobody saw me but a quite attractive older woman id say about 40 picked it up and quite obviously read it. I could see her expression turn to shock then a big smile as she put it in her bag.
I did this during school hours so there were no kids around and the other end of the park to the play area.
I will be doing this again.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:20 AM   #13
llovin21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart View Post
I "lost" the list of a public bench in a park not far from the car park. I then sat and watched to see if anybody picked it up.
After about 10 min i was alittle bored so decided to strip from the waist down to make it alittle more interesting.
Nobody saw me but a quite attractive older woman id say about 40 picked it up and quite obviously read it. I could see her expression turn to shock then a big smile as she put it in her bag.
I did this during school hours so there were no kids around and the other end of the park to the play area.
I will be doing this again.
Wow, this sounds really exciting! What exactly was in your mind when you noticed the lady picking up your sheet? Just nervous? Aroused? Did you imagine her nude? Tell us some details please!
Old 06-14-2012, 08:43 AM   #14
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

I came up with a pretty good list and I'm going to do part of it and then "lose" the list at the local mall.
Here's the list:
Quote:
Smalldickbound's task list for the day:
- wear cock cage all day
- wear no underwear and loose fitting shorts and tshirt
- drive to mall w/shorts around knees
- before getting to mall, stop at sex shop, buy butt plug
- at mall parking lot, put plug in
- stop at food court and buy cup of soda - sit and drink half of the soda
- dump rest of soda keeping ice
- go to bathroom - remove plug - put remaining ice in ass - put plug in
- walk to other end of mall
- on return stop at Victoria Secrets and look at panties
- return to car -remove shorts
- drive home
my email address here
I plan to "lose" the list at the food court and move away to other side of food court to watch.
I plan to make a couple copies of the list so that I can try several times for interesting responses.
I am hoping to do this after work in the next day or so.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:47 AM   #15
llovin21

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalldickbound View Post
I came up with a pretty good list and I'm going to do part of it and then "lose" the list at the local mall.
Here's the list:

I plan to "lose" the list at the food court and move away to other side of food court to watch.
I plan to make a couple copies of the list so that I can try several times for interesting responses.
I am hoping to do this after work in the next day or so.
Wow, sounds really hot! Good luck and don't get caught (but let's hope your lists will be found by some horny people! ;-) )

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarassing, humiliation, list, public dare, semi public