Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-03-2012, 11:18 AM   #1
spoon

Male 19/male/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in UK (have webcam)

19/male/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in UK (have webcam)

i am aware that males get far less responders than females do but im going to advertise anyway and hopefully it shows that im serious in getting a master.

ill start off about tell you about myself:
im 19
fairly slim
dark hair
about 6 foot tall
and for the most part i live in london
i have a webcam and i am happy to sent photos on request

experience:
i have been a slave before and i have also in a relationship in which we frequently experiment with BDSM. i enjoy anal but only at certain times and im not always up for it. if it is possible for me to do what you ask i will, but i lack the tools then i physically cant so please dot get annoyed.

who im looking for:
a young female that would enjoy dominating me, is very kinky and enjoys making me get messy, like cum would be good and i have a cum fetish. but then if your reading this then you probably already are all that. here is the catch...if you dont have webcam or are not willing to go on it then i will not show my face as a safety measure. if you want me to be completely under your control i have to be able to see whos controlling me.

if you wish to be naked and show how much you are 'enjoying' me, then the encouragement is appreciated and will be repayed.

im a student so the times i can be on will change and often last minute, i will try as hard as i can to be on when you ask but i will obviously take punishment if your are unhappy in any way.

if we get to the stage when you would like to dominate me in person, i dont not drive so my travel is limited and if you cannot have me in your house then you may to get a hotel room for the night... or weekend.

i am happy to go as extreme or as safe as you wish

new comers and experts both welcome

if you have taken time to read this then please contact me and i will send you some pictures
The following user says Thank You to spoon for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk