Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-02-2012, 11:15 PM   #1
SpiderSophie

Default [Memoirs of a lesbian sex-slave] Everyday bondage

Everyday Bondage

If anyone vanilla (such as a tradesman) was coming to the house, or if Mistress was going out on her own, then I would be bound up. I'd also get bound up if Mistress had no use for me for a while. That was about four or five afternoons every week, when Mistress was working in the study. It was not that I could not be trusted, or that I was being punished - Mistress just felt that slaves should be restrained when not in use; much like tying a working dog in its kennel.

There were two common commands Mistress used to prepare me for everyday bondage. "Bed, spread" meant go to the bed and lie face up, spreadeagled. "Bed, bara" meant lie on the bed face down, with ankles crossed, and wrists crossed behind my back. Bara is one of the many Gorean commands I had to learn. I could get these commands at other times too, but mostly they were a presage to bondage.

When I got the command, I had to obey immediately. I'd try to sneak in a piss if I needed one, and if I thought Mistress would not follow me straight to the bedroom. That got me caned a few times, but it was worth it overall. It's no fun being tied up with a full bladder.

All "bed" commands required me to strip nude first - that was pretty easy because at home I did not wear a lot anyway. I'd fold whatever I had been wearing and put it in the closet, for Mistress was particular in not leaving any clutter around. I would also get the liner and place it on top of the bed. The liner was to catch bodily fluids - sweat, piss and even poo if I had diarrhoea.

Once these preparations had been done, I would get into position, and Mistress would blindfold me, then lock me tightly into place. The locking was a matter of moments, for my wrists and ankles had permanent polished steel cuffs on them with rings attached for this very purpose.

In the spreadeagled position, my wrists and ankles were chained to posts and rings on the bed. The wrist chains were very short. The ankle ones were short too, but attached to springy luggage ties that were in turn clipped to the bed. This put my body under a bit of tension.
In the bara position, I got a hogtie. In this case, my wrists and ankles were all chained to each other behind my back and my collar was chained to the bed.

The chains were not toys, or just for show. They had proper, strong locks on them and needed a key to release. The few times when I tested the bonds showed that they were very secure. Even had I wished to escape, it would have been impossible. I had to lie there helpless, often for hours, until Mistress chose to free me.

One day it occurred to me that she was out, and there was a fire, I would die. When I mentioned this, very politely, to Mistress, she told me it was a small risk that she was OK with taking. I had no further recourse. Since I was fully the property of my mistress, it was her risk, not mine.

I always got aroused when Mistress was fastening me in. The click of the clock - such an erotic sound. Unfortunately, I could do nothing about the feeling, which did not last for the duration of the bondage.

Despite the disadvantages, I really liked being tied up. The hogtie could get uncomfortable but also felt secure.The speadeagle was more confronting. It had me feeling helpless in my vulnerability. The feeling of physical helplessness was comforting. Often I would sleep.

Other chapters:

The needles. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=97286

An opening. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=100802

Advertisements
Kink Talk